PDA

View Full Version : Help for a female friend

bionic redneck
05-08-2017, 12:46 AM
She is trying to lose weight and add definition.. she just needs fine tuning I adjusted her diet and she just came off car.. I've never set up a cycle for a woman.. I told her get off var for a few months, she was on for 4 I shook my head lol.... I told her get off for 3 months. I suggested primo at 150 a week or mast e at 100. With clen and t3 2 on and 2 off... what do y'all think?

BIGCASPER
05-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Diet and Winstrol...My girlfriend did not like anavar..but yet she loves Winstrol at 12.5 mg per day..1-hour pre workout...I have offered her primo many times but she is shy of the needle...12.5 mg of Winstrol has given her very nice definition and a huge boost in cardio...combined with a clean diet...

bionic redneck
05-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Thx bro I'll add that.. this one ain't scared of needles lol

Sqwuidd
05-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Tbol?

joko123
05-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Diet , cardio and clen if she wants to add a little something extra. I would stay away from t3 with females as it had the ability to permanently shut down her thyroid production and she will be dependent on t3 for the rest of her days.

Whst soes her diet look like ?

bulk_cut
05-08-2017, 03:30 AM
I would stay away from t3 also! It also seems to be a bit trickier to dial in a females diet and Macros because they're genetically prone to carrying more body fat then men. Work on getting that straight and she'll see amazing results and quickly!!

Thappy
05-08-2017, 06:16 AM
t3 is fine for women.
Other orals i would labmax before her taking them.

Much safer with injectables like npp or eq at a very very low dose.

I would not advise winny a lot of women have very very manly reactions to winny

Lady Sky
05-27-2017, 11:47 AM
Tbol?

This is not so great for getting lean. It took me to 11% but still a full look with holding water but I liked that look

Sqwuidd
05-27-2017, 11:59 AM
This is not so great for getting lean. It took me to 11% but still a full look with holding water but I liked that look

Got ya - I've read that Tbol for women is great - lean gains and keeps a full looking physique . Awesome!! What are you running now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
05-27-2017, 11:45 PM
t3 is fine for women.
Other orals i would labmax before her taking them.

Much safer with injectables like npp or eq at a very very low dose.

I would not advise winny a lot of women have very very manly reactions to winny

I would not recommend running t3 for a women they do not back like men so and more often then not you will shit down their natural thyroid production and they will spend the rest of their years on synthroid

joko123
05-27-2017, 11:50 PM
She is trying to lose weight and add definition.. she just needs fine tuning I adjusted her diet and she just came off car.. I've never set up a cycle for a woman.. I told her get off var for a few months, she was on for 4 I shook my head lol.... I told her get off for 3 months. I suggested primo at 150 a week or mast e at 100. With clen and t3 2 on and 2 off... what do y'all think?

why not just have her run var again? It is probably the best AAS for women. I also would not suggest having a female pin becuse she wants to get into better shape , again this is solely my opinion.

Clen can be run for as long as she would like it does not down regulate

The overall factor in this equation is her diet , of her diet is not where it needs to be all the above mentioned will be in vain

rosegold01
07-19-2017, 12:05 PM
As a woman a lot of weight loss and toning comes down to diet and cardio. Maybe try a few different types of cardio and add more fish to her diet. With a cycle try clean and t3 2 weeks on 2 weeks off that's all she will need

ranger134
10-27-2017, 05:22 AM
So T3 for women? It so back and forth it hard to
find the. Truth

joko123
10-27-2017, 02:57 PM
So T3 for women? It so back and forth it hard to
find the. Truth

No t3 for women unless she wants to risk permanently shutting down her own thyroid production