PDA

View Full Version : HMG vs HCG

JMaxwell
05-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Hey BOP, been trying to get some solid info HMG. At first glance it looks like HMG does everything HCG does but in addition to that, it also increases sperm count. I read some articles on the internet and the older threads on here on BOP and views were pretty mixed. I just wondered if any opinions have changed? Have any HCG guys switched to HMG and why?

Thanks!

kubes
05-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Hmg is the way to go and your right it does what hcg. It's just harder to find

fitraver
05-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Much more costly tho. I know a buddy trying to get his girl pregnant but he can't afford to run the hmg because he said it's a ton more.

Paradox
05-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Yeh the price definitely sucks.. if you're​ on a budget and want the additional sperm benefits.. id run it for a shorter period at the end of the cycle rather than throughout to keep costs down. But thats just pure bro science with no real scientific backing to it being effective that way or not

JMaxwell
05-11-2017, 06:27 PM
Hmg is the way to go and your right it does what hcg. It's just harder to find

Any thoughts on weekly dose? You mix it like HCG I take it?

JMaxwell
05-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Yeh the price definitely sucks.. if you're​ on a budget and want the additional sperm benefits.. id run it for a shorter period at the end of the cycle rather than throughout to keep costs down. But thats just pure bro science with no real scientific backing to it being effective that way or not

I think I will give it a go somewhere in those lines. I reached out to one of the sources here on this site that carries HMG. He was very professional, and seemed very honest with me. Based off what I have read, getting feed back from you guys, and what the source told me; I think I will continue running HCG during cycle, just like Kubes went into great detail explain to everyone on a different thread. But I might go ahead and add HMG the last 4 weeks before pct. Going to try 75iu a week split into two pins. This is a combination of a suggested dose and budget decision. Again for the record, I don't know much about anything. These are just my thoughts. It looked like everyone was pretty much done with this thread so I am just throwing my 2 cents out there. Thanks to everyone for your input!!

Paradox
05-12-2017, 02:59 PM
I think I will give it a go somewhere in those lines. I reached out to one of the sources here on this site that carries HMG. He was very professional, and seemed very honest with me. Based off what I have read, getting feed back from you guys, and what the source told me; I think I will continue running HCG during cycle, just like Kubes went into great detail explain to everyone on a different thread. But I might go ahead and add HMG the last 4 weeks before pct. Going to try 75iu a week split into two pins. This is a combination of a suggested dose and budget decision. Again for the record, I don't know much about anything. These are just my thoughts. It looked like everyone was pretty much done with this thread so I am just throwing my 2 cents out there. Thanks to everyone for your input!!

Sounds good bro, has me now considering doing the same at the end of my cycle as I'll be on for around 6 months. I'll need all the extra help i can get