PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to recommend this multivitamin

350zsidewayzz
05-14-2017, 04:26 AM
daily mens multi from vitamin shoppe.

has ur usual stuff but ilike it because it has 15mg of zinc picolinate. a very bioavailable form of zinc. this way you dont have to stack vitamins with forms that are actually absorbable. zinc is a staple when it comes to hormonal health along with magnesium. it has only 25 percent daily value of magnesium which is a downfall. but this is probly cause calcium magnesium and zinc when taken can block absorption of eachother IF you take enough

Tigar
05-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Nah man.
thats a pretty shit multi .
ther are so many missing essential elements.

350zsidewayzz
05-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Nah man.
thats a pretty shit multi .
ther are so many missing essential elements.

maybe ur right, didnt fully go into it just saw the zinc picolinate. any idea what some good multis are that might be near that price

nevergiveup
06-29-2017, 09:36 AM
Have you guys ever tried Swiss multivitamins?
I always feel great on them

Rock Diesel
07-03-2017, 05:31 AM
I've never been able to find a good multi vitamin that I really liked. They all seem to be missing this or that. I almost always end up getting one and have to add a little extra of what it's missing.

auswest
07-03-2017, 04:15 PM
I use animal pak well dosed with a lot of extra stuff..thinking about switching over to orange triad+ greens though when i run out. I wouldnt waste my time with a multi that comes in a single tablet, after reading around it always seems to be a toss up between orange triad and animal pak

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk