PDA

View Full Version : On cycle pct

Blackwolf
05-15-2017, 09:17 AM
Hey guys just wanna run something by you if anyone has experience in this or knowledge in this. I'm currently 11 weeks out from my show been on cycle now 4 weeks I've got a coach who told me to run arimidex 1 tab every second day or half tab daily with nolvadex also. So 1 of each every second day, from my general knowledge and previous cycle I took max 1 pill of arimidex a week, he told me it would decrease the water rentention and nolva will keep estrogen low, isn't it too much? I haven't been following what he said just every second day half arimidex. I know nolva is used after cycle, I don't want to go messing my hormones up. Please guys I would like to know your feedback cause I've been doing some reading and it's mixed reviews thanks.

joko123
05-15-2017, 01:04 PM
Well to start brother if you're taking steroids, you're messing up the negative feedback loop that produces test in your body. You're coach is correct on the fact that decreased estrogen will inturn cause you to hold less water but the mechanism of action. I'm not sure why he would start at 11 weeks out? There's differnt protocols and drugs to really decrease estrogen depending on what you start, armidex or nolva woukd start at 4-5 weeks or if you were gonna do something with letro, two weeks is good.

Personally I run armidex 1mg per DAY the last 4 weeks

littlefrank
05-15-2017, 03:17 PM
What is your cycle? Ndex long term actually has been shown to decrease igf1 levels. And in reality we are striving for higher IGF aren't we? So I'd say Ndex eod or whatever is not a good idea. It's a serm and not an estrogen blocker. Has actually no estrogen blocking affects. It helps kick start natural test and balls. Can help with gyno yes but it's not an A.I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
05-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Someone explained it to me like this -- Estrogen is produced in the body. When test aromatizes, it aromatizes into E, more E is produced and is floating around the body. An AI (Adex) prevents excess E from being produced due to aromitzation. So taking Adex EOD or whatever orevents the excess estrogen from being created from high levels of EXo test put into the body.

Nolvadex will prevent the extra E from binding to receptors (but it is still present in the body and in excess)- this means that when cycle ends and NOLvadex ceases, all that extra estrogen is still inside your body and will make the time period after a cycle shit in terms of properly recovering from AAS use. Nolva and Clom combined during PCT helps to regulate the hormone levels to return to normal after a cycle has turned it upside down basically.

I take 1 MG of Adex twice per week- I also run caber as well to manage the PRL that is created by Tren (and DECA but im not running DECA atm). I pin 250 IU hcg during cycle as well to keep boys alive and plump so my PCT is easier and I am not completely shut down.

Hope this was helpful in some way!!

I am no expert - pardon my knowledge if it is incorrect- but someone who is knowledgable explained it to me like that

joko123
05-15-2017, 04:07 PM
The whole reason behind taking nolvadex or armidex the way I described the last 4 weeks of contest prep is to decrease the amount of estrogen the body's either producing or the amount that the body can absorb. The only thing that should be of concern during this time is presenting our musculature with the least amount of subcutaneous fluid.

Sex Hormone Effects on Body Fluid Regulation (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2849969/)

thsi srticle talks anout hiw estrogen plays a plays a role in fluid retention