PDA

View Full Version : E2?

turbolnd
05-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Ok. So I've been on AEL NPP/ TPP for a week. Taking one ml 3 times per week on Mon, Wed and Fri. Last week completed my 1st week. I feel great. I've been hitting the gym. But last night I woke up at around 3 a.m. I was overcome with the feeling of being cold. I mean I was shivering. So I covered up. But noticed I was sweating buckets. It was a bit strange. I was freezing. But sweating hard. This lasted the rest of the morning til I had to get up for work. I feel fine now. I'm wondering if this an E2 issue. Or something else. I know that the only way to know is blood work. But since I'm gonna be able to get blood work for at least a week I wanted to run it by you brothers. Also the NPP/TPP is dosed at 200mg. 100mg per compound.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Electromass
05-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Ok. So I've been on AEL NPP/ TPP for a week. Taking one ml 3 times per week on Mon, Wed and Fri. Last week completed my 1st week. I feel great. I've been hitting the gym. But last night I woke up at around 3 a.m. I was overcome with the feeling of being cold. I mean I was shivering. So I covered up. But noticed I was sweating buckets. It was a bit strange. I was freezing. But sweating hard. This lasted the rest of the morning til I had to get up for work. I feel fine now. I'm wondering if this an E2 issue. Or something else. I know that the only way to know is blood work. But since I'm gonna be able to get blood work for at least a week I wanted to run it by you brothers. Also the NPP/TPP is dosed at 200mg. 100mg per compound.

Honestly bro, it sounds like test flu...I've had this happen several times over the years and I think that is what you're experiencing

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

turbolnd
05-15-2017, 02:03 PM
Honestly bro, it sounds like test flu...I've had this happen several times over the years and I think that is what you're experiencing

Not be argumentative. But why such a delayed onset? You think it just takes that much time for the blood to be saturated with the compound?

Electromass
05-15-2017, 02:07 PM
Yes, it's an autoimmune reaction to all the extra test. I've had this happen in the middle of a cycle...after 6 or 8 weeks.

littlefrank
05-15-2017, 02:34 PM
Test flu or sick you're getting the cold sweats. Happens when you get sick and when your body it's trying to get accustomed to what you're taking. It's been a week. Phenyl prop is what a 4.5 days half life? Finally moving through the blood stream. You should be fine my man. Make sure you're eating enough and have your cycle supports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbolnd
05-15-2017, 02:44 PM
Thanks brothers.