PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone Suspension

FREEKSHOW
11-26-2011, 03:23 AM
Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as H2O suspension)
Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
Effective dose: 25-100 mg/day

If testosterone is the most powerful mass builder, then gram for gram this is the most powerful testosterone. Suspension is pure testosterone and has no ester attached, and thus no ester calculated in the weight. Where 100 mg of a testosterone ester equals 100 mg minus the weight of the ester, 100 mg of testosterone suspension contains an actual 100 mg of the steroid. Very potent and very powerful. Although it is a rather crude compound, it is without a doubt very, very effective. Suspension is not only not esterified, its not even dissolved in oil the way esters are. Instead it is an aqueous suspension, much like the injectable forms of Winstrol/Stromba (stanazolol). Since a steroid, made of cholesterol, is somewhat lipophillic, it does not readily dissolve in water either. Just as with Winstrol, we will note that the steroid accumulates at the bottom, separated from its water environment if the vial is left sitting for a while. So before use a vial should be shaken, which will provide an even distribution, and then drawn out of the vial. It probably couldn't hurt to shake the syringe again before injecting as well.

Because of its water carrier it does not go directly into the blood, but when it does enter the bloodstream it is released quite quickly delivering very high peak doses. It is injected every day, to every other day at the very least. Some seem to claim that water based steroids will still last in the body for several days on end, but this is not a generally accepted, let alone proven fact. In fact while the steroid probably does exert some action for 2-3 days, most athletes will opt to take advantage of the peak dose and inject it daily. If one sees that even a short ester steroid like propionate is injected every day to every other day in most cases, this logic is easy to follow.

One reason for the extreme success users have had with testosterone suspension is no doubt the extreme doses used. Where one would take 50 mg of winstrol every day to every other day, suspension is injected daily at 100 mg in most cases. Factoring in that there is more testosterone per mg than in an esterified form, it's a safe conclusion that this is almost twice the dose of any other form of testosterone normally used. The results are nothing safe of amazing. Using the optimal peak doses of the steroid, weight is gained at an amazing rate and the steroid accumulates faster than with esters, so gains are seen in a lot shorter time-frame as well. Stack that with another base steroid and an aromatizable oral such as Dianabol (methandrostenolone) and one should not be amazed at weight increases of up to 30 pounds in 8 weeks.

Because of the high peak doses and the extreme amounts used, the characteristics tend to become more pronounced as well. The muscle gain is usually accompanied by severe bloat and water retention, some adipose storage and the risk of gyno is never too far off. Being a very androgenic component as well, suspension may aggravate male pattern hair loss, cause prostate hypertrophy, increase body and facial hair, deepen the voice and so forth, quite easily, in comparison to other steroids. These all need to be taken into account. Despite its controllable nature and short frame of action, suspension is mostly used for bulking purposes. Even with concomitant use of Proviron, some water retention can still occur. Perhaps due to the extreme doses used.

Just as with the water-based injectable Winstrol, suspension too is believed to be able to give local growth if injected in a particular area, which has no doubt increased its popularity. Its slightly friendlier to inject than Winstrol or Propionate, because it has a very small crystalline form that passes through a 27 gauge needle easily. But the injections will still not be the most pleasant ones ever felt. Especially when given daily. I myself do not attach a whole lot of belief to the theory of site injection and local growth, but some big names in this industry such as Bill Llewellyn seem to lend it some form of credibility. So I will not elaborate on this debacle anymore than I have. For those willing to give it a shot, I'm sure it can't hurt (well it will hurt, but it won't hurt your gains no matter where you inject it).

The number of available suspensions in the world has been reduced to 5, and is therefore not the easiest product to locate on the black market. In Australia the compound can still easily be found, and no doubt a whole host of Mexican imports. Because the crystalline form is quite sophisticated, I wouldn't dream of purchasing suspension from an underground source, one may be disappointed and literally hurt if trying to inject a cruder form of suspension. I wouldn't really trust any other form besides the 5 listed above at this moment in time.

Because anyone would be hard-pressed to use this particular steroid for cutting, it should really only be administered for bulking purposes. Its not immediately a compound for beginners, it requires some skill. First of all to site inject and rotate injection sites, but also to deal with the occurrence of side-effects, which may be a little more pronounced than with testosterone esters. The compound is best injected daily, using 50-100 mg per day. It is best stacked with other products for the express purpose of adding mass, probably a base compound with a lower occurrence of androgenic side-effects such as Deca-Durabolin or Equipoise in doses of 300-400 mg per week. On can of course, as usual add an oral bulking agent such as Dianabol (methandrostenolone) or Anadrol (oxymetholone) to kickstart gains, but testosterone suspension should deliver results in a shorter time-span than esterified testosterones, mostly due to high peak doses and immediate accumulation. Although for best results one would opt to use it for 10-12 weeks, few will last that long with giving themselves daily injections.

An anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex is best kept on hand, as there is little doubt that estrogenic problems will occur. Using 30-40 mg/day until well after problems have subsided is advised. Cautious individuals will opt to run proviron or arimidex, aromatase blockers, alongside testosterone suspension to prevent any estrogen from building up. While this will strongly reduce gains, testosterone suspension is still a very adequate compound. Proviron is to be given preference as an aromatase blocker with all forms of testosterone, but those prone to androgenic side-effects such as male pattern hair loss would do wise to invest in the stronger and more expensive arimidex, since proviron can increase androgen-related side-effects. Testosterone is, next to nandrolone, the most suppressive drug of natural testosterone. So its an absolute must, especially after long cycles, to include HCG and Nolvadex or Clomid after a cycle. Running HCG for the last two weeks of a cycle and two weeks after in doses of 3000-5000 IU every 5-6 days, and then starting Nolvadex 4-5 days after last shot of testosterone, beginning at 40-50 mg per day for two weeks and then 20-25 mg/day for another two weeks seems to be the best course of action to follow in this instance.

peewee
04-12-2013, 05:31 AM
I just ordered some TNE. I'm excited to try it out

4everstrong
04-12-2013, 06:49 PM
I would like to give TNE a try someday.

JM750
04-12-2013, 06:56 PM
I just recently started to use TNE A good buddy here hooked me up with some to try. Now I been shooting 1ml subQ in the navel area, and it seems to stay knotted up for days. Anyone else see this happen? I'm gunna run it IM today. But I will tell you, the focused aggression that i get from it is incredible!

inhuman
04-12-2013, 06:59 PM
i have a knot from tne also. been there a little over a week id say

4everstrong
04-12-2013, 07:09 PM
If my brewing all goes good in a couple of weeks, Im going to Get some TNE powder and brew some up.

cb1
04-14-2013, 02:25 AM
TNE raw material is readily available at a reasonable cost yet very few sources carry it. I wonder if it is the pain? Curious why more don't offer it.

luckyluke_80
04-14-2013, 02:57 AM
I just recently started to use TNE A good buddy here hooked me up with some to try. Now I been shooting 1ml subQ in the navel area, and it seems to stay knotted up for days. Anyone else see this happen? I'm gunna run it IM today. But I will tell you, the focused aggression that i get from it is incredible!

So you shoot it up as a pre-workout right? How much before do you take it before the gym?

JM750
04-14-2013, 03:03 AM
So you shoot it up as a pre-workout right? How much before do you take it before the gym?

I did it like 45 mins or so.

luckyluke_80
04-28-2013, 01:55 PM
I used some TNE from ama ...1cc. I didn't get this crazy unreal feeling. Maybe I was expecting too much. Maybe I didn't used long enough before the gym. I used it about 30 mins before the gym.

I'd be interested in feedback on what others feel and use before the gym. I'm gonna try on Monday and see if 45-1hr is better.

exphys88
04-28-2013, 02:57 PM
I used some TNE from ama ...1cc. I didn't get this crazy unreal feeling. Maybe I was expecting too much. Maybe I didn't used long enough before the gym. I used it about 30 mins before the gym.

I'd be interested in feedback on what others feel and use before the gym. I'm gonna try on Monday and see if 45-1hr is better.

I never get any real boost from tne, I think it's mostly a placebo effect. If your test levels are already sky high from a cycle, I don't see how adding a bit more test will make such a huge difference.

The only aas that I am convinced raises your aggression pre workout is halo.

colochine
04-28-2013, 03:28 PM
I never get any real boost from tne, I think it's mostly a placebo effect. If your test levels are already sky high from a cycle, I don't see how adding a bit more test will make such a huge difference.

The only aas that I am convinced raises your aggression pre workout is halo.

I agree with this, I've used TNE and never gotten much of anything from it.

Gopro
05-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Great read!!!

luckyluke_80
05-03-2013, 12:59 AM

I got some TNE from AMA and got a knot in my shoulder and chest in the spots I shot. Hurts too when I shoot it, almost a burn. The one in my chest isn't too bad but my shoulder has some big pip still after 4 days. Is there a chance I'm allergic to the oil....I used in water suspension once but it was from massters labs and didn't know if it was any good, but never gave me the knot either.

peewee
05-03-2013, 01:07 AM
I get bad pip when I inject my shoulder too. I mix it with my sust and inject together and no problem. I get pip in my shoulder no matter what I use. Thinking of using my chest Cuz my legs get sore from injecting so often. I can't do my glutes . ..yet. weird angle I guess

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE=luckyluke_80;111304]I got some TNE from AMA and got a knot in my shoulder and chest in the spots I shot. Hurts too when I shoot it, almost a burn. The one in my chest isn't too bad but my shoulder has some big pip still after 4 days. Is there a chance I'm allergic to the oil....I used in water suspension once but it was from massters labs and didn't know if it was any good, but never gave me the knot either.[/QUOT E]

The same thing happens to me luke. Not everytime but with susp. I have had the worst pip and it gets hard like a brick and wont go away for 7-9 days at times. And other times no pip at all. I dont understand why.

peewee
05-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Oh mine is ama too

hijacked
05-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Tne gives me a tremendous boost. But I like to run it with mast. In other words, i run it as my only test, not with the long esters.I dont see why you guys keep pinning it sub q?

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Tne gives me a tremendous boost. But I like to run it with mast. In other words, i run it as my only test, not with the long esters.I dont see why you guys keep pinning it sub q?

I dont pin it subq anymore.

keith1569
05-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Damn screw pinning it sub q
Lol

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 02:14 AM

pussy...j/k

luckyluke_80
05-03-2013, 02:15 AM

I pinned mine im

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:18 AM
pussy...j/k

FU, I still got 2 pea sized lumps in my stomach from that! over 3 weeks ago.

But I did just get done banging 3cc's of tren! I'm fucking limping.

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:19 AM
FU, I still got 2 pea sized lumps in my stomach from that! over 3 weeks ago.

But I did just get done banging 3cc's of tren! I'm fucking limping. DAMN!!! JM is HARDCORE BRO

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:19 AM
...I wonder if I can pin 3cc's in my abs?....i'll try anything once! lol

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 02:21 AM
...I wonder if I can pin 3cc's in my abs?....i'll try anything once! lol

Please don't do this :)

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:24 AM
pics coming!

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Please don't do this :)

No more tren for you! JD's orders! LOL

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:28 AM
watch this shit....

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 02:32 AM
No more tren for you! JD's orders! LOL

Awe man!! He my tren spidey senses were right!! I need more tren in my life!! Hahaha

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 02:33 AM
watch this shit....

Smh......

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:35 AM
mizzou post the pics im about to send you...cant figure out to upload on new laptop...not for faint of heart. lol

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
I hope he dont post pics of him pinning his abs, I'll puke! LOL

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:37 AM
2cc top ab ...just for kicks

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:38 AM
2cc top ab ...just for kicks

OMG you are fucked up! LOL Fuck that shit! You got balls!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Mizzou chexck text...AND NO MAKING FUN OF MY WHITE SKIN...lol

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:46 AM
Mizzou chexck text...AND NO MAKING FUN OF MY WHITE SKIN...lol

Mizz is black? LOL

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 02:49 AM
I won't send the nude one...

jdb3
no...I just haven't tanned or been sprayed in months.....

JM750
no...I just haven't tanned or been sprayed in months.....

i know. I was being funny!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:50 AM

1597 see....all better!

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:53 AM
You look a lil thin in those pics! hehe.

Dude, you are crazy! I could never do that. That takes some balls.

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 02:53 AM
damn dude you got a set of steel nuttttzzz!!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:55 AM
first time!!!! lol.....fucking hurting...what the hell....JM???? You didn't know? once you become VET you have to pin abs and post? Thought you knew that?

jdb3
05-03-2013, 02:55 AM
you too jones...grab some pins and post up! lol

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:56 AM
first time!!!! lol.....fucking hurting...what the hell....JM???? You didn't know? once you become VET you have to pin abs and post? Thought you knew that?

Fuck that. I'll jump off the Brooklyn Bridge first!

JM750
05-03-2013, 02:58 AM
you know there is a full counseling forum here for guys like you? LOL I'm sure there would be plenty of member who would want to help you.

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:03 AM
New thread...Ab Pinning Club. I know Jones will be in it

JM750
05-03-2013, 03:05 AM

He got big balls. I'm sure he could make it into that club. I'll stick to be pussy at this time thank you......

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Well if its a sticky I guess I could do it. Let me wait til tomorrow night and I will send pics pinning them. Dammit Jd why you gotta call me out like that.... I can't not do it now!! lmao

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:07 AM
27 1/2 inch ....JONES! JONES! JONES! JONES! DOOOOO IIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Smfh... Peer pressure

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:08 AM
I already got MAJOR fucking PIP!!!! its all good jones!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:08 AM
ah come on fellas...we will be the Elite ab pinners of America....FEELS GREAT! LOL!!!

JM750
05-03-2013, 03:09 AM
I already got MAJOR fucking PIP!!!! its all good jones!

Yea, and tomorrow you prolly wont even be able to bend over and tie your shoes! LOL

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Shit I ain't scared if JD did it I damn sure will.....

JM750
05-03-2013, 03:10 AM
Shit I ain't scared if JD did it I damn sure will.....

STFU you. Next he's gunna be riding my ass hard!!

jdb3
it will prolly hurt for a few days...I got some sub-q leaking...MIZZOU!!! MIZZOU!!!!

mizzou24
Answer my text jdb... Ill pin my calf my trap.. Fuck I would even pin my forearm before an ab lmao.

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Can I pin tne? or does it have to be oil?

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:12 AM
whats the worst that can happen? You hit a vessel or some nerves? Fucking ab swells up a pulsates???? all mere childs play

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:13 AM
Pin anything..i don't know....hell yeah...tne will really hurt! DO IT DOIT DO IT!!! (PAiN is goona fire me when he sees this shit)

jonesfarm
I will be pumping myself up all day tomorrow getting ready for it. Cmon jm3000 you gotta do this too....

JM750
I pinned my calve and it wasn't bad but it hurt for a week! And did get a slight infection.

JM750
05-03-2013, 03:14 AM
Pin anything..i don't know....hell yeah...tne will really hurt! DO IT DOIT DO IT!!! (PAiN is goona fire me when he sees this shit)

Yea, no shit. Can you imagine if we were noobs and you were telling us to do this? LOL your ass would be grass!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:14 AM
You know only the elite MODS and VETS pin abs....fact

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:16 AM
I better stop....lol....PAiN is gonna flip....NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO PIN ABS EXCEPT JM750, JONES AND MIZZOU...UNLESS YOU ALREADY DONE IT BEFORE.....DO NOT TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ME ON THIS THREAD...I AM AN IDIOT AND PROLLY INJURED MYSELF....GO TO BED

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Shit this may be my new favorite site to pin....I'm getting excited thinking about it. I'm def gonna use tne for the pain factor..

JM750
05-03-2013, 03:17 AM
You know only the elite MODS and VETS pin abs....fact

this is not helping me out here...... I'll go back to being a Junior member with no PM rights. The peer pressure is killing me LOL

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Shit this may be my new favorite site to pin....I'm getting excited thinking about it. I'm def gonna use tne for the pain factor.. AWSOME!!! THAT WILL REALLY SUCK! MY SHIT IS THROBBING!!! MIZZOU IS GONNA HIT A FOREARM SHOT!!! LOL

JM750
05-03-2013, 03:19 AM
I better stop....lol....PAiN is gonna flip....NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO PIN ABS EXCEPT JM750, JONES AND MIZZOU...UNLESS YOU ALREADY DONE IT BEFORE.....DO NOT TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ME ON THIS THREAD...I AM AN IDIOT AND PROLLY INJURED MYSELF....GO TO BED

Hopefully he wont come into this thread! LOL... It's all in good fun man. Pretty sure he knows only you and jones are fucked up enough to actually do it!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:20 AM

1597 I AM BUMPING MY SHIT...YOU CAN DO THAT ONCE YOUR IN THE CLUB...EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:24 AM
I have pinned forearm before it wasnt the best idea for me. I used a 23g 1inch. It hurt for a week but I was proud of it!!!! lol even my hand was blue and black after that shit. Good luck Mizzou

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 03:25 AM
I have pinned forearm before it wasnt the best idea for me. I used a 23g 1inch. It hurt for a week but I was proud of it!!!! lol even my hand was blue and black after that shit. Good luck Mizzou

...... That makes me feel better lol.. Whyyyyy

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:26 AM
...... That makes me feel better lol.. Whyyyyy

Use a 25g or 27g. I didnt have one at the time.

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Ok so now we have the tally: Jones ab with TNE, JM750 ab with ace, Mizzou forearm with prop....jdb3 Test E 2cc ab COMPLETED (actually 1.8...but what .2?)

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 03:28 AM
Use a 25g or 27g. I didnt have one at the time.

I'm using my lovely ass slin pin for this stupid ass decision.

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:29 AM
mizzou is using prop in the forearm?? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! THATS GONNA STING A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Ok, now that the tallys are set...we should create a thread for Extreme Injectors of Elite Mods and Vets of BOP. tomorrow I will post the huge lump forming under my skin !!!

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 03:33 AM
U shoulda seen the lump I had from 2 ml of prop as tren ace in my tricep hahaha. Looked like I used synthol for a day

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:35 AM
lets s ee some action fellas! fuck it, I'll do 2cc in forearm...why not...by the end of the night, I'll be loaded with 2g of test!

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 03:35 AM
This muffucka...

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:37 AM
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS STEROID ABUSE IN ITS TRUEST FORM...DO NOT ATTEMPT...WE ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:38 AM
We should all use tren ace in case we hit a vein....lol

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:40 AM
good thinking.....I got some ace....Ace with TNe and aliitle prop to be on the safe side

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Or we could all go in on some QV 400....that would be killer

jonesfarm
05-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Or we could all go in on some QV 400....that would be killer

YES LITERALLY!!!! Fuck if were gonna do it lets do it right. I like your way of thinking JD

jdb3
05-03-2013, 03:47 AM
1597 GET SOME FELLAS!!! I FEEL GREAT!!!

darklord
05-03-2013, 04:03 AM
Fuck that ill do my abs if I get a free vial :) haha thats nuts

exphys88
05-03-2013, 04:06 AM
lol at this thread. my forearms aren't big enough to inject lol. what a beast!

Boltbreaker
05-03-2013, 04:07 AM
see....all better!

HOLY SHIT BATMAN... When I grow up i want to be hardcore like that LMAO

Boltbreaker
05-03-2013, 04:09 AM
lets s ee some action fellas! fuck it, I'll do 2cc in forearm...why not...by the end of the night, I'll be loaded with 2g of test!

Someone says the word thin and you go off and start pinning abs, whoooaa boy you dont play about that shit.. Fuck it I am gonna pin my cock on Monday thats some real shit lol

jdb3
05-03-2013, 04:13 AM
My shit is throbbing! virgin muscle! lol

keith1569
05-03-2013, 04:40 AM
holy god!! thats some delicious looking product though!

JM750
05-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Yea, how's that shit feeling this morning brutha? LOL

jdb3
05-03-2013, 11:21 AM
PIPed like a mofo...your turn JM750!

JM750
05-03-2013, 11:25 AM
PIPed like a mofo...your turn JM750!

I'm not doing that shit! I'm crazy, but not that damn crazy!

jdb3
05-03-2013, 11:33 AM
everyones doing it...jones, mizzou...come on JM!!!!!!! lol

jurgensplurgen
05-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Ive been wondering how suppressive TNE would be when off cycle, but onl used maybe once or twice per week boost one workout and recovery, rotating which muscle groups get treated to TNE day. Think this could be pulled off. after pct. to help keep gains and strength up?

JM750
05-03-2013, 12:02 PM
everyones doing it...jones, mizzou...come on JM!!!!!!! lol

That's not "Everyone" That is 2 nut cases and the 3rd is YOU! LOL

Boltbreaker
05-03-2013, 12:21 PM
That's not "Everyone" That is 2 nut cases and the 3rd is YOU! LOL

ROFL, what if I do then will you do it?

jdb3
05-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Ive been wondering how suppressive TNE would be when off cycle, but onl used maybe once or twice per week boost one workout and recovery, rotating which muscle groups get treated to TNE day. Think this could be pulled off. after pct. to help keep gains and strength up? TNE only works if you pin it in abs or forearms. lol...to answer your question....It would fuck your pct up, any external testosterone will cause irregularities in endogenous levels/production....also remember after pct your not fully recovered, just recovered

Thesuperwallaby
05-03-2013, 04:34 PM
TNE only works if you pin it in abs or forearms. lol...to answer your question....It would fuck your pct up, any external testosterone will cause irregularities in endogenous levels/production....also remember after pct your not fully recovered, just recovered

Ok at least with this I can tell you have at least 3 marbles left lol..... Real men inject in the sternocleido mastoid..... Yes spelling is probably wrong

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Hard to take pics with forearm shot that I forgo to aspirate on and injected iv... Fuck!! Lol!!!

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 05:13 PM

Here is a better shot lol

jdb3
05-03-2013, 05:13 PM
FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JM750
05-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Hard to take pics with forearm shot that I forgo to aspirate on and injected iv... Fuck!! Lol!!!

Those are little kids pins. LOL

mizzou24
05-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Yup :)

JM750
05-03-2013, 05:25 PM
You are still a sick fuck!

4everstrong
05-03-2013, 08:20 PM

So subq hurts more with TNE?

flip1972
07-20-2013, 10:30 AM
Great info guys

turkeyjerky23
08-21-2014, 04:40 PM
sounds like alot of unecessary pain and hassle - stick with esters in oil

studmuffin
11-17-2014, 05:35 PM
More great information!

Jaggs91
01-16-2019, 08:25 AM
I gotta try some of this!

chetroia
09-29-2019, 06:45 PM
Guys what is TNE were can I order suspension

thebear
09-29-2019, 06:52 PM
Guys what is TNE were can I order suspension

Go to the top of this post and read about testosterone suspension. It’s pretty much the same thing.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]