PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO TRT AND NEED HELP.

go hard or go home
05-16-2017, 06:23 PM
Ok fellas so I am new to this TRT, I know I can call my Dr with my questions, however, I trust fellas that have been doing this shit for years a bit more. So my package arrived today and it is Test Cyp 150mg/ML. My first question is this high, normal, low as far as dosage goes? I will be doing it 1ML 1X a week. Also there is Anastrozol 0.75MG capsules and I was told to do it 1 and 3 days after injection? Would you agree? Also is this to keep Hormones down? Sorry for the questions, but just want to know more about this all, my test level was 280.

Anzel
05-16-2017, 06:47 PM
150mg is a normal dose for TRT...my pharmacy gives me 200mg/ml though...so I suppose as far as dosing it's just about right but a little low.
Anastrol should be taken ED...at 15 to 20 mg... .l

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

joko123
05-16-2017, 06:49 PM
150mg of test a week is pretty standard, most dr's prescribe between 100-200 a week. I would break that into two pins, monday and Thursday otherwise come Sunday you'll be just as low as you were off TRT. As far as the arimdex dosing, it's to keep the test from aromatizing into estrogen. I would take the armidex as he as prescribed , you're going to be going back for follow up blood work anyway , there's no reason to manipulate anything until you see what your numbers are. It was take a few adjustments to get it all squared away.

So in closing split your test into twice a week. Take AI as prescribed

d-man
05-16-2017, 06:53 PM
Ok fellas so I am new to this TRT, I know I can call my Dr with my questions, however, I trust fellas that have been doing this shit for years a bit more. So my package arrived today and it is Test Cyp 150mg/ML. My first question is this high, normal, low as far as dosage goes? I will be doing it 1ML 1X a week. Also there is Anastrozol 0.75MG capsules and I was told to do it 1 and 3 days after injection? Would you agree? Also is this to keep Hormones down? Sorry for the questions, but just want to know more about this all, my test level was 280.

Keep in mind everyone is different and has different reactions. For me (after many trial and error ) I inject 40 EOD which adds up to 140 per week. I feel much better with a higher E number (42). My T sits at 1100 and free is way above the range. Do you know your baseline E number? What really helped me was only starting one thing at a time so I knew what was doing/causing what reaction in my body. Good luck bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go hard or go home
05-16-2017, 06:59 PM
I dont know my E number, he did say everything else was phenomenal just my test level sucked for having never done it before.

go hard or go home
05-16-2017, 07:00 PM
I can break it up, but what should I do with the Anastosol? I was told to take on capsule 1 day and 3 days after pinning?

joko123
05-16-2017, 07:02 PM
I would do as the doctor prescribed the frequency of pins is up to you but you and the dr. Should really be in the same page with the dosage of med prescribed

I can break it up, but what should I do with the Anastosol? I was told to take on capsule 1 day and 3 days after pinning?

d-man
05-16-2017, 07:23 PM

Do as instructed by your doctor. Hopefully he knows his shit. Keep mindful of how you feel and any changes you notice. Write stuff down if you can. He should have you do labs again in about 6 weeks to see how your body is reacting. Most guys do well on once a week or twice weekly shots (less spikes and sides) but like I said everyone is different. I have a friend who is doing great on one shot every other week so you have to see what works for you.

go hard or go home
05-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Thanks fellas, one more question least painful spot for a rookie to pin lol.

d-man
05-16-2017, 07:35 PM

I use 29 gauge slin pin in delts and tri's and 27 gauge slin pin in quads.

go hard or go home
05-16-2017, 07:54 PM
Dr gave 25 gauge, wish he would have went smaller I told him I hate needles lmao.

Torcha
05-16-2017, 08:03 PM

for me triceps, 27g if u must.. ive never hit a vein or nerve. nipples are also very good, kidding... first time in most spots are a little sting, you soon get used to them... I go in nice and slow. others dart themselves.. chest surprisingly with a slin pin is pretty easy once you get thru the muscle fascia.. I prefer the stiff 27g. it doesn't bend on entry...

d-man
05-16-2017, 08:06 PM
Dr gave 25 gauge, wish he would have went smaller I told him I hate needles lmao.

Plenty of places to order pins on your own.

korsaire
05-16-2017, 08:07 PM
i will split my dose in two. i personally do it on sunday morning and Wednesday night and i prefer pinning in delt and pec go check that place it will help you with where you can pin SpotInjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm)

joko123
05-16-2017, 08:09 PM
Stick it in your ass brother lol divide your flute into 4 quadrants and shoot the upper outer one

Torcha
05-16-2017, 08:13 PM
few of the lads have their mrs stick a finger in their bum at same time as the pin... a diversion of sorts.....
wat I do, is crunch my toes till they cramp and really fuking hurt, then I pin, works a treat, ive done it from day one, and still do it.. inc blood tests.... if im hitting a 5ml barrel with a 21 g...the pain relocation trick works great... a 21 g going in slow is a rough experience, you feel every little fibre, vein and wat eva gives that's crackle popping feel....

d-man
05-16-2017, 08:20 PM
few of the lads have their mrs stick a finger in their bum at same time as the pin... a diversion of sorts.....
wat I do, is crunch my toes till they cramp and really fuking hurt, then I pin, works a treat, ive done it from day one, and still do it.. inc blood tests.... if im hitting a 5ml barrel with a 21 g...the pain relocation trick works great... a 21 g going in slow is a rough experience, you feel every little fibre, vein and wat eva gives that's crackle popping feel....

I still have golf ball size lumps of scar tissue on each side of my ass from using the sus pre loads 20 Fuckn years ago! I remember the sound and feeling of that needle tearing through my flesh and muscle! The things I did.

Torcha
05-16-2017, 08:26 PM
I still have golf ball size lumps of scar tissue on each side of my ass from using the sus pre loads 20 Fuckn years ago! I remember the sound and feeling of that needle tearing through my flesh and muscle! The things I did.

im guilty of the same spot pin to... that crunch is horrible... and yes, its was sustanon too same time period, good twenty years ago, I still cant touch my whole left quad...starting to like crab that lost a fight in his younger years and it just wont catch up ....funny fact, wen I night clubbed a bit, this one smaller leg made me dance in circles... haha. that's true...but me dancing these days, well that's just fucking hilarious.. I can nod pretty good thou!!!

d-man
05-16-2017, 08:31 PM
im guilty of the same spot pin to... that crunch is horrible... and yes, its was sustanon too same time period, good twenty years ago, I still cant touch my whole left quad...starting to like crab that lost a fight in his younger years and it just wont catch up ....funny fact, wen I night clubbed a bit, this one smaller leg made me dance in circles... haha. that's true...but me dancing these days, well that's just fucking hilarious.. I can nod pretty good thou!!!

Ha ha! I've been told I move like I have cinder block feet!! How bout I just dumped some blood and the nurse used an 18 gauge Fuckn harpoon! I'm good with needles usually but fuck this thing was a monster!

go hard or go home
05-17-2017, 08:42 PM
Well I have successfully done my first pin, not as bad as I had expected, in fact not bad at all.

d-man
05-17-2017, 08:53 PM
Well I have successfully done my first pin, not as bad as I had expected, in fact not bad at all.

Congrats bro! You will become a pin cushion in no time at all!!