PDA

View Full Version : MT-2 experience

username94
05-22-2017, 12:35 AM
Wondering if any women out there have tried MT-2 injectables. How much were you starting your doses at, how often a day/days a week, did you experience uneven tanning, did you ever get a tattoo while injecting and have side effects, what's a good cycle to be on of it, what were your negative side effects, if you take anavar at the same time would it have any impact on one another? Just trying to get a good feel for it and have as much advice and tips as possible from people who have personal experience with it, I have already researched it but personal experience to me is more beneficial than google.

yesidont
05-23-2017, 07:51 AM
im not a woman bt ive used it and its really works,

username94
05-23-2017, 10:41 AM
im not a woman bt ive used it and its really works,

Oh ok, could you share more details on your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julskee
05-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Oh ok, could you share more details on your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just be careful because it brings out spots and moles that you cant see but other then that it does work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Torcha
05-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Just be careful because it brings out spots and moles that you cant see but other then that it does work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

amazing where you find freckles.. good tip is use sunscreen on exposed areas whilst in the sun... or you will end up with darker areas.. ive seen a guy that looks like a owl due to his wearing of sunglasses in the sun.. tanned face..big white circles around his eyes... I colour up with out the use of a tanning bed or laying around in the sun.. takes about 4 weeks..

stephen220
05-23-2017, 09:29 PM
amazing where you find freckles.. good tip is use sunscreen on exposed areas whilst in the sun... or you will end up with darker areas.. ive seen a guy that looks like a owl due to his wearing of sunglasses in the sun.. tanned face..big white circles around his eyes... I colour up with out the use of a tanning bed or laying around in the sun.. takes about 4 weeks..

So you don't use a tanning bed or laying in the sun do you still get a tan and what uv light do you get?

Lady Sky
05-27-2017, 11:50 AM
Works like crazy. My body is covered in freckles and moles anyway. Just use a good sunprotector and you might want to load for a week or 2. I used 25 mcg to start and worked up to 100