PDA

View Full Version : (SCAMMER) Khabib Time - Wanting to run a full cycle with only their product

Khabib Time
05-26-2017, 01:41 AM
Khabib Time
Email:[email protected]

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER

MESSAGED ALMOST EVERY SPONSOR BEG FOR FREE SHIT ON HIS FIRST DAY. FUCKING PATHETIC LOSER.

Which would include pre,mid,post bloods.
Labmax uv. A vlog and log on day 1 to the last day an the cherry on top aoay for 4 products to be test for purity

*-I want to offer my service to this community. I can test almost any kind of sample including AASs, SARMs andpeptides*for identity, purity and content.*
I am researcher with rich experience in development of analytical methods and I can provide these analyses at highest level of quality, utilizing various spectroscopic and chromatographic methods.*
Analyses are provided for reasonable price in range 40-70 USD per AAS/SARM sample and 100-200 USD per peptide/GH sample, depending on type of analysis and number of samples. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

I will send off products an have them back in 7 days give or take a few. Just wanted to see what the lab would think of this. An not once have I said I'm looking for free or discounted anything. So please don't okay that card. With cheaper testing I will be testing as many labs as possible but I would rather not back door a lab and post results without talking to them first. Pm me if interested thanks gents

JohnDoe
05-26-2017, 01:44 AM
Which would include pre,mid,post bloods.
Labmax uv. A vlog and log on day 1 to the last day an the cherry on top aoay for 4 products to be test for purity

*-I want to offer my service to this community. I can test almost any kind of sample including AASs, SARMs andpeptides*for identity, purity and content.*
I am researcher with rich experience in development of analytical methods and I can provide these analyses at highest level of quality, utilizing various spectroscopic and chromatographic methods.*
Analyses are provided for reasonable price in range 40-70 USD per AAS/SARM sample and 100-200 USD per peptide/GH sample, depending on type of analysis and number of samples. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

I will send off products an have them back in 7 days give or take a few. Just wanted to see what the lab would think of this. An not once have I said I'm looking for free or discounted anything. So please don't okay that card. With cheaper testing I will be testing as many labs as possible but I would rather not back door a lab and post results without talking to them first. Pm me if interested thanks gents

Okay fuckass, apparently we didn't take a hint when I deleted your other post did we?

No Bueno

Adios pendejo!

Olympia Labs
05-26-2017, 04:42 AM
LOL

PAiN
05-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Just joined. No contributions. MESSAGED ALMOST EVERY SPONSOR begging for free shit.

LMAO yea seems legit.

Pick up a few more paper routes and buy your own gear dumbass.

Thanks for banning him johndoe. We don't need any free loading beggars.

Mrhat40
05-27-2017, 03:51 AM
Just joined. No contributions. MESSAGED ALMOST EVERY SPONSOR begging for free shit.

LMAO yea seems legit.

Pick up a few more paper routes and buy your own gear dumbass.

Thanks for banning him johndoe. We don't need any free loading beggars.
Soon as I stated reading, I know you would kick his butt to the moon!!

Mrhat

**Put on your red dress baby.
Cuz honey,,, we going out tonight.**