PDA

View Full Version : Can you boost your base test levels?? Help needed

JMaxwell
05-26-2017, 01:44 PM
Alright guys, try not to kill the messenger. A younger friend of mine came to me today with a problem. He is 27 years old and last year he did his first cycle. He ran 500 mg of Test and some EQ ( doesn't remember the dose). He started having sides that he didn't understand so he just quit his cycle. No pct, just quit. Well now a year later he doesn't feel like himself... tired, diminished gains in the gym from what he experienced in the past, etc....So he got blood work done and his Test was 374. Doctor told him it was low for his age but not low enough that he was willing to do anything about it. So I told him I would ask you guys if you thought doing a PCT protocol now would boost his numbers. The only recommendation I felt I had the experience to make was that he join this site and start digging for answers. But he is a good kid that made a bad decision, and he ask me for advice...so I am asking the Brotherhood.

Thanks in advance for your input!!

bigjay23
05-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Hey man I'd tell your buddy to run clomid and nolva for a month and get tested again a month after he stops so the drugs could clear his system
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40-40-20-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlefrank
05-26-2017, 01:49 PM
Oh yeah I got you on this one. Ok he should run Clomid and I would even say Ndex at a four week PCT. Make sure it's proper to help kickstart things. There is a few natural test boosters I swear by and he can go with those. Give me one sec driving. I'll give him a list

Olympia Labs
05-26-2017, 02:02 PM
HPTA- Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal-Axis- This is what drives the function of our hormones. Feedback loops between the pituitary, hypothalamus, and gonads. When we inject testosterone or testosterone derivatives, our HPTA says mannnn all this test (or derivatives) i can just take a nap. The hypothalamus stop produces GnRH, the pituitary says nahhh not making any LH or FSH, and the leydigs cells in the testicles say okay so no LH or FSH im not producing and testosterone or estrogen. What happens is HPTA shutdown and basically a dormant system.

So how do you restart (PCT)? First stop all AAS which will SLOWLY begin to restore HPTA function but depending on the individual and the time, amount, and type of drugs used, it may take forever or may not ever restore fully. So we stop AAS, we have already been taking HCG during the cycle so the leydig cells in the gonads should be primed and ready. Wait 7-10 days and then start your SERMS which are nolva and clomid. Nolva is a breast cancer drug and clomid is a fertility drug FDA approved for infertility. You start the nolva and clomid and LH and FSH are stimulated to be secreted by the pituitary which signal the leydig cells to begin production of testosterone again.

I would do this if i was him.
take 1000iu hcg everyday for 7 days then on day 8 start nolva 40mg every day and clomid 50mg everyday for 4 weeks. at 4 weeks stop, then get bloods after clomid and nolva have cleared 4 weeks after that to see where he is at. LH and FSH should be high or normal

littlefrank
05-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Exactly I was going to suggest HCG first.
Then run a something like primeval labs mega test. Has tons of great ingredients! Add Blulbine Natalensis , make sure fenugreek is up also grab fandogia agrestis. Barlows herbal store. It's online. You can grab them there.

Paradox
05-26-2017, 02:15 PM
DAA with the above mentioned

enrod
05-26-2017, 02:17 PM
As above.
Clomid/Nolva
100/100/50/50
20/20/20/20
HCG would also be a great addition, ~1000iu/week for 4 weeks. Wait, re-test.

JMaxwell
05-26-2017, 02:28 PM
This board is so awesome. Thanks everyone for such quick and detailed feedback!