PDA

View Full Version : Pharmacy grade Hgh

RockDawg
06-01-2017, 08:59 PM
I just found a source to get some but, it's $90 per 10 iu's. $900 for a 100 iu's. I'm getting 100 iu's now at $225. What would you do, stay with the cheaper or go to the expensive. Think I need to finally take a HGH test.

HardtoGain
06-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Spend $50 on a serum test to make sure the Gh you have is good. $900 seems like way too much. I was able to get Serostim from my pharmacy for a while for $70 through my insurance. It was tested about the same as what I am using now and I didn't notice any more results even when I was up to 8iu a day. The only real difference I noticed was I didn't get any sides such as swollen hands, aches, ect with the pharma GH.

RockDawg
06-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Spend $50 on a serum test to make sure the Gh you have is good. $900 seems like way too much. I was able to get Serostim from my pharmacy for a while for $70 through my insurance. It was tested about the same as what I am using now and I didn't notice any more results even when I was up to 8iu a day. The only real difference I noticed was I didn't get any sides such as swollen hands, aches, ect with the pharma GH.
Thanks bro ! I can order the test thru here right? Then what take it to the blood lab and let them do it there?

Rock Diesel
06-02-2017, 05:39 AM
I've run quite a bit of Serostim over the years alongside many other brands of HGH and while the Serostim was great, I can honestly say I didn't notice $675 worth of extra benefits. I agree with AnabolicNut, get a serum test to ensure the GH you're using is good. If so, I'd stick with it.

HardtoGain
06-02-2017, 03:15 PM
Thanks bro ! I can order the test thru here right? Then what take it to the blood lab and let them do it there?

Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs (http://www.privatemdlabs.com)

HGH Serum test
Shoot 10iu intramuscular inj
what 3 hours and get blood draw.