PDA

View Full Version : TruffleButter1 **SCAMMER**Beware**

TruffleButter1
06-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Got some xxxxxxxxxxxx vials and some xxxxxxxxxxxx oils at home. Only asking $80 a vial. Wickr me for more info

[email protected]
Wickr:trufflebutter1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont wanna be old
06-05-2017, 01:20 AM
Some people think there smart trading behind the scenes .
Might have worked if you didn't rip people off .
Rest In Fear Trufflebutter1
Regards
DWBO

tcinbc66
06-05-2017, 01:28 AM
Probably not his best night in the HOOD! Maybe his last! :Waving:

Thappy
06-05-2017, 01:56 AM
Would have made good $ on those pharma anabolics they were actually great test too. And bloody cheap

PAiN
06-05-2017, 11:26 PM
Would have made good $ on those pharma anabolics they were actually great test too. And bloody cheap

You don't know what the hell you are really getting from a scammer. I wouldn't put anything in my body from somebody who is doing shady shit and trying to sell behind the scenes. Where else did he cut corners to save money? My health is too precious to me.

Fuck this piece of shit and Fuck Anabolic Innovations scamming ass! You will never be allowed to sell your trash on here.

Thappy
06-06-2017, 01:15 AM
You don't know what the hell you are really getting from a scammer. I wouldn't put anything in my body from somebody who is doing shady shit and trying to sell behind the scenes. Where else did he cut corners to save money? My health is too precious to me.

Fuck this piece of shit and Fuck Anabolic Innovations scamming ass! You will never be allowed to sell your trash on here.

I know how much was paid for them and i know he was ripping people off..

mjm
06-06-2017, 01:24 AM
There's not too many things I would buy from a guy named TruffleButter.