PDA

View Full Version : GOAL!!!! and Progress update

Boulder
06-03-2017, 11:25 AM
This morning I weighed in at 249.9 I have just passed my initial goal of 250. Fuck yeah I am happy and damn fucking proud of myself. Now onto my next goal of 220. Once I reach that I will decide if I want to go to 210 which I might. I can see from being big for so long that I will need cosmetic surgery to remove the loose skin I currently have and more I will have when I reach my goal. My ultimate end goal is 220 with 6 percent body fat. Onward to goal number 2.

Electromass
06-03-2017, 11:30 AM
This morning I weighed in at 249.9 I have just passed my initial goal of 250. Fuck yeah I am happy and damn fucking proud of myself. Now onto my next goal of 220. Once I reach that I will decide if I want to go to 210 which I might. I can see from being big for so long that I will need cosmetic surgery to remove the loose skin I currently have and more I will have when I reach my goal. My ultimate end goal is 220 with 6 percent body fat. Onward to goal number 2.
Great job bro! Looks like your kicking ass with this diet plan. Things might slow at some point but don't let that discourage you man. Just reassess your diet and keep hitting it!

Fancycat69
06-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Slow and steady wins the race man! Remember you want this weight your losing to stay off. Do something that can be sustainable for the future! Good job man keep it up!

Boulder
06-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Thanks guys. It is staying off and I have learned how to eat. If I want a cheat or cheat day I build it into my macros that way I don't blow the lifestyle change. Thanks again for the positive feedback and reinforcement