PDA

View Full Version : Use of steroids banned in camel races 
in Dubai

STEROID
11-29-2011, 12:09 AM
Use of steroids banned in camel races 
in Dubai

29 November 2011

DUBAI - Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Sports Council, on Monday issued an order streamlining the camel races in Dubai and banning the use of steroids.

“Owners, camel breeders, instructors or any others are strictly prohibited from using and giving any steroids or narcotic substances to camels taking in the race by any form whatsoever,” said the order.

The order also specifies the punishments against the offenders and stipulates the setting up of permanent technical committees for the medical, competition and grievance issues at the Dubai Camels Club.

Violations of the order will be investigated before taking any punishments and a medical analysis will be conducted at international laboratories upon the request of the offending camel owner or the instructor.

The instructors and owners will have the right to submit their grievances and the Dubai Camel Club can seek assistance from any local government entities, including police in discharging its duties. The rule comes into effect immediately after it is published in the gazette.

PAiN
11-29-2011, 12:20 AM
LOL People will inject steroids in anything lol.

STEROID
11-29-2011, 12:26 AM
LOL People will inject steroids in anything lol.

LMAO.It sucks because I had my camel's cycle all planned out.

PAiN
11-29-2011, 12:35 AM
^^^BWAHAHAHA LMAO I hear ya.

tilltheend
11-29-2011, 07:55 PM
LOL that is funny.