PDA

View Full Version : Cutting weight while on TRT

go hard or go home
06-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Ok fellas, just wanted to get some feedback on a thing or 2. I am currently on TRT and love the living shit out of this stuff man, cant believe I havent done it years ago, however, I was too pussy to pin now I personally could care less. So my questions are I currently am on Test Cyp 1ml once a week which I think is working very well, however I am a bit on the big side and not swoll big lol, due to a shit ton of surgeries I have had. I am also taking a fat burner to help me cut some weight and shit is going very well, my question is should I stop the fat burner and go to Var, or even DBOL? I hear these could also help with losing a few pounds and also help put some muscle on. I was 265 before starting TRT 1 month ago but started to clean up diet and all else a month before that. I am now down to 238 but need to lose more. If this is in the wrong place please put in the proper spot. Next question is what aside from bringing my balls back and making me more fertile ( I am fixed any ways so I dont give a shit) would the HCG do? My Dr is willing to give it to me but I did pass as its like $75.00 more a month and I could care less about the size of my balls lol, and I am also very hesitant on pinning in the belly. Oh I also take Anastrozole 0.75 mg 1 day and 3 days after injection. I dont have the cash some of you fellas do so coming across the Var and or Dbol will take some maneuvering but I will do it if it will help. You guys rock and thanks for the feedback.

korsaire
06-08-2017, 08:57 PM
if you dont want to be fertile and dont care about the size of your balls hcg wont do nothing more

go hard or go home
06-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Yeah man I am married and my wife has been getting it a lot since being on TRT and she doesnt care about my ball size just the important size lol. I was also fixed after my second so I cant reproduce anymore anyways lol.

350zsidewayzz
06-08-2017, 09:34 PM
yeah what korsaire said... ur pituitary gland in ur head produces LH leutinizing hormone which is what signals your testes to make testosterone. by taking HCG you are increasing ur leutinizing hormone.

by taking testosterone you are skipping leutinizing hormone and your balls, and adding the testosterone directly into your system. so no need for hcg or leutinizing hormone or any of that in your case

go hard or go home
06-08-2017, 11:29 PM
What do you guys feel about stopping the fat burner and possibly going to Var or Dbol? Would that help continue to cut the weight and increase muscle mass? Mainly concerned with still cutting the weight.

joko123
06-08-2017, 11:33 PM
What do you guys feel about stopping the fat burner and possibly going to Var or Dbol? Would that help continue to cut the weight and increase muscle mass? Mainly concerned with still cutting the weight.

Keep your fat burners in, don't add in AAS for the sole purpose of losing weight , adjust your diet to your goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go hard or go home
06-09-2017, 12:19 AM
Joko, I remember you saying that, I just thought now that my diet is super tight and a lot of the fat is coming off it may be time to add muscle or should I say more muscle and try and burn the fat as well. But maybe I will stick to it until I get to 200 and then go with Var or something else oral like that. thanks for the help my friend.

Rock Diesel
06-09-2017, 05:56 AM
I'd just stick with the fat burner if you feel it's working bro. Honestly, your diet, training and cardio are what's going to help you cut the fat. I would adjust your diet, training and make sure you're getting in your cardio. So many different factors could have dbol possibly making you bloat causing you to feel like you're going in the opposite direction and depending on your diet it's easy to gain weight while taking var. Different compounds may yield different results, but cutting fat and getting lean is mostly done in the kitchen. Once you hit your goal, then maybe add in the dbol or var depending on what you're wanting to do.

TEPENEX
06-09-2017, 11:40 AM
No need for hcg at the moment but it's good to use hcg every so often with or without hmg to get your batteries recharged. So your trying to shred, diet hard and when you add an additional compound, it would be best to go with var, tbol maybe mast. Find tbol in oil it will help by not passing the liver twice, keep liver enzymes lower than taking an oral. Best add on would be hgh at about 2-4 iu for fat reduction and a pyrimid cycle of T3.