PDA

View Full Version : superdrol experiences

350zsidewayzz
06-09-2017, 01:38 PM
thought this would be an interesting thread. plenty of threads out there but wanted to ask BOP. superdrol is a pretty strong oral. right now on 25mg a day inm maintaining weight but leaning out. its only like the 3rd day with noticeable differences. not my first time running it but its my first time im gonna force myself to eat the right amount of food cuz its extrememly hard to eat on.

what have u noticed with sdrol if u have ran it, did it compare to anadrol for you?
-strength
-vascularity
-aggression
-body recomp
-lean body mass gains
-weight gains
-pump
- fullness (people talk about how superdrol gives you a freaky full look, did u experience this)
-dryness hardness (sdrol has diuretic properties)
and have you ever stacked it with anything

littlefrank
06-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Following because it's about to be my starter

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

BOGNERrocker2
06-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Damn must be nice. I recently used SD from source on diff board and got little lethargy and slight BP raised and then NOTHING!!!!!!!
Shit thinking back those sides coulda just been from something else going on who knows but definitely saw NO benefits.

Certainly zero changes on my lifts

No strength gains no changes in appearance not SHIT.

So the other week n half worth of pressed tabs will now collect dust in my drawer cause well.. I believed all the hype and NOTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
06-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Literally everything you mentioned goes up or is enhanced.

I just felt like death the whole time through

VallieFlag
06-09-2017, 04:06 PM
I've never used it but here's an online buddy's experience:

Alright folks, 3 weeks in to this cycle and I'm dropping the Superdrol.

Stats: 20mg Sdrol/day (supplemented with TUDCA/NAC/Taurine/et. al.) 44yo, 5'9", 210lbs (start)/226 (end)

21 days, 16 pounds. At maintenance!

Good:
--Amazing linear increase in strength across all lifts
--Muscle bellies super full, even hours & hours out of the gym
--Works as advertised: this is an amazing oral for quick mass

Bad:
--Lethargy is no fucking joke. This is pretty much what's made me tap out. I usually get around 6 hours of sleep on Tren. This stuff had me sleeping every moment I was able to. This weekend, for example, I had Saturday & Sunday off. I averaged 14 hours of sleep each day and only had enough energy to get to the gym & come back home.
--Shin splints, even with taurine supplementation, were crippling during the last week & a half.
--Blood pressure is about 10-15 points higher (both systolic/diastolic)

I'll be getting bloodwork in a couple of weeks, so we'll see how my liver/lipids are holding up. This is a no-bullshit oral & I am blown away that this was once offered legally as a prohormone (and that people did cycles with no test & no liver protection). The mass gain is phenomenal, even if it turns out short-lived. If I'm able to keep even a third of the total weight as lean mass, that's still impressive. If you eat & train right on this stuff, you will be noticed. I had comments rolling in as early as day 7 and they haven't stopped. If you don't want people to suspect you of taking steroids, skip this stuff. It's too obvious. Also, even though people say it's a "dry" compound, that's somewhat misleading. It doesn't shrink wrap you like Tren or Winstrol. This is for pure mass quickly. You might not see any changes in your bodyfat composition, but your muscles will be full all of the time. A completely different look than Tren; probably more akin to a good Deca cycle.

This is supposed to be a cutting cycle for me, but I was able to come by the Superdrol for relatively cheap from a good source. Even though I'm about to drop calories, I don't regret taking this stuff. If my liver enzymes/lipids come back into range soon enough, I'll be convinced that this stuff would make a great kickstarter (and finisher) for a bulking cycle.

joko123
06-09-2017, 04:13 PM

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Lethargy was so bad , I had bloodwork done on it and I scared the life out of the doctor lmao

littlefrank
06-09-2017, 04:29 PM

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Awesome! Crazy. I'm taking a triple approach to liver protection

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

350zsidewayzz
06-09-2017, 04:31 PM

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

get ready for lethargy. woke up today ready to eat breakfast. mistakenly took 1 before breakfast. i went to macdonalds for fries and a mcchicken instead. i finished the mcchicken. now im forcing myself to eat the fries. i would take it after your first meal or if u go to the gym later in the day maybe before the gym. cuz u most likely wont wanna eat

joko123
06-09-2017, 04:35 PM

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

Have a donor on stand by LF

LOL

littlefrank
06-09-2017, 06:48 PM
get ready for lethargy. woke up today ready to eat breakfast. mistakenly took 1 before breakfast. i went to macdonalds for fries and a mcchicken instead. i finished the mcchicken. now im forcing myself to eat the fries. i would take it after your first meal or if u go to the gym later in the day maybe before the gym. cuz u most likely wont wanna eat

Yes my question is should I take it an hour or so before gym or when's the best time? What is the exact half life?

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

littlefrank
06-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Have a donor on stand by LF

LOL

Ha don't scare me man!

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

350zsidewayzz
06-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Yes my question is should I take it an hour or so before gym or when's the best time? What is the exact half life?

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

6-8 hour half life. enhanced athlete did a video on best time to take orals and said its possibly most effective half hour to an hour before the gym. i dont think it will make much of a difference when u take it but i would try to take it after your first meal or before the gym just to make eating easier because if ur taking atleast 20mg youll see it aint easy to eat.

i usually eat breakfast, then i take it, that way breakfast is easy to eat and i still have the food in my system when i take the steroid right after. this sort of eases the intimidation of having to eat other meals the rest of the day since atleast one of my meals wasnt a pain in the ass. youll see if ur metabolism is anything like mine. it only takes 15 minutes from tkaing sdrol for u to go from hungry to i dont wanna eat anything all day