PDA

View Full Version : Joint pain

Judgmentalist
06-19-2017, 08:09 PM
Does anybody take anything that actually works to relieve stiffness and pain in your joints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AuSSieBroBeans
06-19-2017, 08:20 PM
Does anybody take anything that actually works to relieve stiffness and pain in your joints?

Deca works well

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Steele7
06-19-2017, 08:34 PM

Alive, deca, AND shark cartilage

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

AuSSieBroBeans
06-19-2017, 08:35 PM
Fish oils help too

Steele7
06-19-2017, 08:35 PM

Being a concrete mason.......I deal with it 18plus yrs

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Steel Beast
06-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Go to the feed store buy dmso and rub it on your joints

Judgmentalist
06-19-2017, 08:45 PM
With regard to Deca, is it worth it to use it regularly, possibly at a low dose specifically for the joint health benefits?

AuSSieBroBeans
06-19-2017, 08:47 PM
With regard to Deca, is it worth it to use it regularly, possibly at a low dose specifically for the joint health benefits?

Some blokes use a very low dose all year round. Not sure if its worth it though. Im sure someone with experience will answer that one

Bdr
06-19-2017, 08:52 PM
I will say deca is great for joints, it usually takes about 6 weeks to start feeling the relief, I have a couple older guys at the gym (in there mid 50's ) that I get it for also and they absolutely love it, everyone is different but what I run it at and what I have them do is 400mg per week, split into 2 doses ex: Monday, Thursday

Judgmentalist
06-19-2017, 08:52 PM
Need to get some fish oil I guess. Damn getting old lol

Judgmentalist
06-19-2017, 08:56 PM
I will say deca is great for joints, it usually takes about 6 weeks to start feeling the relief, I have a couple older guys at the gym (in there mid 50's ) that I get it for also and they absolutely love it, everyone is different but what I run it at and what I have them do is 400mg per week, split into 2 doses ex: Monday, Thursday

Thanks. Might have to look into this. Thanks everyone
. :)

Judgmentalist
06-19-2017, 09:00 PM
Currently all I'm on is 200mg/week Test C. 400mg/wk seems like a lot. Do you have to use that much to achieve the beneficial effects on your joints?

Bdr
06-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Currently all I'm on is 200mg/week Test C. 400mg/wk seems like a lot. Do you have to use that much to achieve the beneficial effects on your joints?

You can try 200 mg of deca a week and adjust it from there, everyone's body responds differently to compounds.... like I said give it 6 weeks then you can go from there if you're not feeling it, I personally never experienced it but there is cases where some people get deca dick (problems getting hard) if you do just bump your test up a little....

Bdr
06-19-2017, 09:05 PM
But I will say for me and everyone I know deca is awesome for joints

Delta5
06-19-2017, 09:06 PM
400/wk/deca just for joint relief ? wow, thats cycle dosage (ye, 400/wk will put it on ya). Ive had success with 140--200/wk, it does take a while to work (deca/4-6 wks...NPP/3-4 wks)
Im on TRT and would love to run it year round just for the joint relief, but not sure about long term use/consequences, etc. Anyone with some knowledge on this, I would be interested.
Havent tried fish oil, if it took alot to achieve relief, I wouldnt be interested, some is good for many things, but the human body just doesnt NEED to consume a shitload of fish oil daily.

Bdr
06-19-2017, 09:10 PM
400/wk/deca just for joint relief ? wow, thats cycle dosage (ye, 400/wk will put it on ya). Ive had success with 140--200/wk, it does take a while to work (deca/4-6 wks...NPP/3-4 wks)
Im on TRT and would love to run it year round just for the joint relief, but not sure about long term use/consequences, etc. Anyone with some knowledge on this, I would be interested.
Havent tried fish oil, if it took alot to achieve relief, I wouldnt be interested, some is good for many things, but the human body just doesnt NEED to consume a shitload of fish oil daily.

Like I said everyone's body is different, also depends on the dosing from ugl..... I used 200 in the past didn't do anything for me but when I bumped to 400 I feel amazing and it took away my lower back pain.....as far as the long term use, same thing everyone's body is different some people can run it year round some people can't even run it period

Delta5
06-20-2017, 08:27 AM
Ye I hear ya bdr...there IS no joint relief, like the deca relief !!
What I meant about long term use/consequences...was....consequences. Whats the biological science of long term use.

Andro
06-20-2017, 08:47 AM
You can look into joint supps with glucosamine and all that good stuff. Deca works as well..Deca alleviates pain doesn't actually fix it.

Judgmentalist
06-20-2017, 04:20 PM
You can look into joint supps with glucosamine and all that good stuff. Deca works as well..Deca alleviates pain doesn't actually fix it.

I am of the opinion that Glucosamine is about as useful as snake oil. Could be wrong.

Is this true, that Deca only helps alleviate the pain?

Andro
06-20-2017, 04:26 PM
I am of the opinion that Glucosamine is about as useful as snake oil. Could be wrong.

Is this true, that Deca only helps alleviate the pain?

I think joint supplements do work , you just need to take a lot for a long period of time.

And yes Deca creates some sort of lubricant, masking the pain not really healing. Once off Nandrolone the pain comes back maybe even worse some say.

Sqwuidd
06-20-2017, 04:46 PM
Bro - Krill Oil works wonders - on Amazon - under 20$ - 1000mg gels - I take 4 a day

Xtreme4Life
06-20-2017, 05:57 PM
I take krill oil and a NOW joint supplement daily. It seems to work so well that I have a hard time telling when my estro is low lol

Delta5
06-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Andro is correct, once deca has left the body, the pain returns. A quality glucosamine supp, with no fillers, does help...not sure how long it takes or how much to take tho.