PDA

View Full Version : DEA Wants to Classify Superdrol and Prostanozol as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids

STEROID
11-30-2011, 05:50 PM
DEA Wants to Classify Superdrol and Prostanozol as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) wants to add Superdrol (methasteron) and Prostanozol to the Controlled Substances list. They have argued that these steroid compounds meet the criteria for Schedule III Anabolic Steroids as defined by the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 2004. The proposed rule was published in the Federal Register on November 23, 2011.

The popular Superdrol and Prostanozol have been sold as “dietary supplements” for several years. They have been often marketed as “prohormones” or “pro-steroid” supplements.

Superdrol and Prostanozol are not currently legally defined as an anabolic steroids under the Controlled Substances Act. However, this never necessarily made it legal for sports nutrition companies to market and distribute these steroids as dietary supplements.

These particular steroidal compounds did not meet the definition of a dietary supplement under the Dietary Health and Supplement Education Act.

The DEA’s proposed new rule comes just after Anabolic Resources, Inc., doing business as Anabolic Xtreme, pleaded guilty to a felony charge involving Superdrol. The company admitted that Superdrol was fraudulently marketed as a dietary supplement when it was a synthetic steroid. The company was sentenced to paying a $500,000 fine.

Anabolic Resources was only one of the most recent company pursued by the federal government for illegally selling prohormone and steroidal ingredients as dietary supplements.

Numerous other supplement companies, such as Advanced Muscle Science”, “Culver Concepts”, “Bradley Asgard”, “Bjorklund”, “Axis Labs”, “IForce Nutrition” and “American Cellular Labs”, have also pleaded guilty to illegally selling steroid compounds that were really “unapproved new drugs” or “misbranded drugs”.

The DEA’s proposed rule to legally reclassify Superdrol and Prostanozol as “anabolic steroids” is yet another indicator that the federal government is serious about removing steroid compounds from the supplement marketplace.

by millard baker

Source:

Federal Register. (November 23, 2011). Classification of Two Steroids, Prostanozol and Methasterone, as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids Under the Controlled Substances Act. Retrieved from http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...011/fr1123.htm (http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm)

parttimer
11-30-2011, 06:12 PM
Shit, I thought they were already?

darksidefitness
11-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Well, get your supply and re-stock when you can...if you use those of course. May be a good investment too. :) Good post!

tilltheend
12-01-2011, 03:37 AM
I can understand why.

Tiny
12-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Superdrol is actually some potent shit. Many turn their noses or scoff at prohormones but superdrol is potent.
I lasted about two weeks on it and felt poisoned, but gains were solid.

In a way I think it's good to take these products off the free market to protect kids that don't know any better. Before long, all the prohormones/designer steroids will be illegal.

Some companies take this shit too far. Believe it or not, but there is actually a protein powder on the market that contains superdrol. That's just wrong...what's to prevent some unknowing high school kid from buying this shit? It's almost as bad as tobacco companies using cartoon characters to promote cigarettes.

Spawn
12-01-2011, 06:11 AM
Very correct methadrol extreme fucked me up, i was taking one pill over rec dose but still iv ran larg steroid cycles and nvr had sides like that! Strength was amzing tho... I c both sides.

csmilz9
12-01-2011, 07:45 PM
So many naive kids get tricked into that...I remember being 18 or 19 and thinking prohormornes were the shit bc they were legal and being sold on bb.com. I had no idea what they "really" were the way the companies had a gimmick for them. live and learn for sure with that crap, never felt worse cramps or sides than I did on superdrol.

darksidefitness
12-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Some people love this stuff. I don't talked in job about any of this sites, forums or boards that I visit and/or any DVD that by any chance or mistake arrived to my address:o, but this people talked about PH like is the real deal. Well, if we buy a big shipment, and the government banned this stuff, the price may go higher than been legal. Or may be not. Who knows.

I can understand why.

Kanibal
01-04-2012, 03:45 AM
THE SUPERDROL OUT NOW AINT SHIT AT LEAST THE SHIT I TOOK,HAS ANYONE TAKEN ANYTHING THAT ACTUALLY WAS WORTH OVER EATING AND DEALING WITH MIGRAINES?

ShortnWide
01-05-2012, 02:55 AM
I know some friends that wont touch anything but PH. They never really get any size or anything off of the stuff besides a tiny bit of strength gains but this could be achieved from a mental placebo effect from the compounds.

goodfella
01-06-2012, 05:45 AM
I'm with what he said ^^ I think it's usually nowadays a placebo effect as well or at least what I took a while back, mayb a lil weight gain.

unclem
01-06-2012, 10:21 AM
hey dea stay the fuck out of our fucking business. wats a matter change your mind as you didnt even want them as scheduled drugs in 90s you a holes!

tilltheend
01-07-2012, 04:06 AM
I wouldn't worry about it, they aren't that good anyways from what I hear.

schemansky
03-03-2012, 05:27 AM
hey dea stay the fuck out of our fucking business. wats a matter change your mind as you didnt even want them as scheduled drugs in 90s you a holes!

Aint that the truth!