PDA

View Full Version : Injectable anavar help

bigmills
06-23-2017, 11:27 PM
What's up guys. I've never brewed any oral oils before. However my buddy gave me some anavar and I want it to make it into a oil injectable from what I know if you go any higher than 25 mg it will hurt like a son of a bitch. If there's anybody out there that has any information on this or a recipe I would greatly appreciate some feedback. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bombarinos
06-24-2017, 12:30 AM
Ive seen it water suspension inject never oil that sound intresting that gnna be ed thing right why not just make liquid salution under tongue or cap?

bigmills
06-24-2017, 12:41 AM
Ive seen it water suspension inject never oil that sound intresting that gnna be ed thing right why not just make liquid salution under tongue or cap?
After I posted it I thought that was stupid I should just make it oral with ora-swee. When you say under the tongue cap what do you mean by that like a sublingual?

Giru
06-24-2017, 08:54 AM
Dont make it difficult man, i was also thinking about do inj but i will have to inject ed, so fuck it and i made it oral with rum 151, glycerine and strawberry flavor. Is not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmills
06-24-2017, 10:52 AM
Dont make it difficult man, i was also thinking about do inj but i will have to inject ed, so fuck it and i made it oral with rum 151, glycerine and strawberry flavor. Is not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely agree. I wasn't thinking when I asked the question, but thank you brother..

Bombarinos
06-24-2017, 11:07 AM
Ya i meant sub or just put in caps its a cool concept ive seen dbol inject in water based as well but for me ed inj gets crazy plus whatever else udoin also if u dnt make those spot on alot crash in salution n will be a bitch more then anything

bigmills
06-24-2017, 11:16 AM
Ya i meant sub or just put in caps its a cool concept ive seen dbol inject in water based as well but for me ed inj gets crazy plus whatever else udoin also if u dnt make those spot on alot crash in salution n will be a bitch more then anything
Definitely brother I agree. Thank you for the feedback, like I said I wasn't thinking when I asked the question..im going to go with the solution..