PDA

View Full Version : Redemption from the dark side

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 02:04 PM
Here is my attempt of redeeming myself from the past three years of becoming a fat ass. I will be following boring but big 5/3/1 mixed hiit cardio. At least try hiit but dunno how my hip is going to like it. I've recovered from multiple injuries and bad life choices.

Diet is going to 2400 cals. 60% protein 25% fat 15% carbs. Carbs will be around training time only. Training will be Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday and Sunday. 10-15 minutes cardio at the beginning. 45 minutes of weights. Finish with 10 minutes of cardio.
Stats
6'1 Ish
340 lbs ish
Waist 48" around belly
42" around hip area where pants sit
Chest 52"
Neck 19"
Arms 18"

Anything else I left out let me know.

Bullseye Forever
06-24-2017, 02:27 PM
In will be in this on with you!! Can't weight to see how it's going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 02:59 PM
So today my third day back in the gym in a 3yrs. Felt fatigued and weak. Did my 5/3/1 sets of bench plus
3 sets each 10 reps per movement
DB press/push up
DB fly / dip
Triceps DB overhead / hammer curls.

Tapped out after this. I'm thinking I need some fat burner pills or something for energy. Because this week has been depressing on my strength and energy.

You guys got any suggestions on pre workouts?

Bullseye Forever
06-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Dude I've got reright my workout. I broke my leg from the knee all the way down,freak accident

So I'll be doing a lot of upper body

Electromass
06-24-2017, 03:29 PM
So today my third day back in the gym in a 3yrs. Felt fatigued and weak. Did my 5/3/1 sets of bench plus
3 sets each 10 reps per movement
DB press/push up
DB fly / dip
Triceps DB overhead / hammer curls.

Tapped out after this. I'm thinking I need some fat burner pills or something for energy. Because this week has been depressing on my strength and energy.

You guys got any suggestions on pre workouts?

Im using mesomorph by APS, but if you use it start with no more than 1/2 a scoop. Shit is potent. But here's what I do to make myself sweat more during workouts....seems cheesy but trust me it works. There's a lotion called "gold bond ultimate"
its fragrance free. So I put this lotion on normally, not heavy. And take my mesomorph and hit the weights.
this is kinda like wearing one of those plastic shirts people use for sweating except this is way better. This lotion traps your body heat somewhat. Try it out and see what I mean.

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Dude I've got reright my workout. I broke my leg from the knee all the way down,freak accident

So I'll be doing a lot of upper body

Oh Shit man. That's horrible. I remember mine from bull riding as a kid. Got trapped between the bull and fence. Sorry to hear about hat.

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 03:50 PM
Im using mesomorph by APS, but if you use it start with no more than 1/2 a scoop. Shit is potent. But here's what I do to make myself sweat more during workouts....seems cheesy but trust me it works. There's a lotion called "gold bond ultimate"
its fragrance free. So I put this lotion on normally, not heavy. And take my mesomorph and hit the weights.
this is kinda like wearing one of those plastic shirts people use for sweating except this is way better. This lotion traps your body heat somewhat. Try it out and see what I mean.

I might have to try that. I'm the guy in the gym wearing sweat pants and a hoodie even when it's 105 outside.

Bullseye Forever
06-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Oh Shit man. That's horrible. I remember mine from bull riding as a kid. Got trapped between the bull and fence. Sorry to hear about hat.

What did the bull do to

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 04:19 PM
What did the bull do to

When he was turning we got close to the fence and he basically slammed us into the fence.

Bullseye Forever
06-24-2017, 04:25 PM
When he was turning we got close to the fence and he basically slammed us into the fence.

Holy crap[emoji15][emoji102]

JohnDoe
06-24-2017, 04:30 PM
Have you done bloodwork to see what your total T levels are at? You'll feel fatigued and weak if too low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Have you done bloodwork to see what your total T levels are at? You'll feel fatigued and weak if too low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes my t levels are the level of a 60 yr old man. E2 is crazy high. Cortisol is high. I want to lose some bf before I start a trt dosage. I dunno what to do until then though. That's why I was thinking fat burners or something for energy.

JohnDoe
06-24-2017, 05:57 PM
Yes my t levels are the level of a 60 yr old man. E2 is crazy high. Cortisol is high. I want to lose some bf before I start a trt dosage. I dunno what to do until then though. That's why I was thinking fat burners or something for energy.
You are going to struggle doing a god damn thing on a daily basis with low T levels. How low are we talking? What's the actual total T ng/dL ?

If it's too low, i recommend going on 250mg per week Test Cyp or E.

Trust me. Been somewhat where you are and it will help. You'll have the energy and strength to get more done and lose that weight.

darth_fatboy
06-24-2017, 07:10 PM
You are going to struggle doing a god damn thing on a daily basis with low T levels. How low are we talking? What's the actual total T ng/dL ?

If it's too low, i recommend going on 250mg per week Test Cyp or E.

Trust me. Been somewhat where you are and it will help. You'll have the energy and strength to get more done and lose that weight.

T levels were 115 I think. I'll have to look. I'll have to look into test c. Would it be just one pin a week a break it up at two?

JohnDoe
06-24-2017, 07:25 PM
T levels were 115 I think. I'll have to look. I'll have to look into test c. Would it be just one pin a week a break it up at two?

Yeah that is EXTREMELY LOW. In fact when it's that low it's not only unhealthy - it's dangerous. Mine at its lowest was 72 ng/dL. I thought I was dying. Then got RXd Test Cypionate at .75cc per week (Watson is 200mg/mL). I feel my best when on at least 200mg per week though.

You can do 1mL shot per week of Test Cyp or E (almost identical esters). If it's prescribed by a doctor that would equal 200mg per week and if it's UGL you'll usually see 250mg/mL. Either way you'll be better off.

TheMack
07-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Hey bro! I just subscribed to your log. Looking forward to following your transformation.