PDA

View Full Version : Hgh question any thoughts appreciated!!!

Superman8
06-26-2017, 01:22 AM
So have few friends using black tops and grey Tops.. But 1 set of the black tops are causing few affects to people that they have never experienced... First person is using 2iu am 2iu pm. Other person 10iu total no idea his routine etc but both are having severe shortness of breath and almost blacking out for 3-5 seconds after taking and then they are fine. Also hands and skin and feet feel like a person's after say ur hand or feet fall asleep then u move them and u get that prickly feeling if that is descriptive Enid... Hard to describe... @ 2iu and the person taking ridiculous 10 iu cause more is better I guess... Are both experiencing same affects.. One is on a keto diet other is on a see it eat it diet lol....
I was at a local event last week and some loud mouth stated to me that I better hope I'm not using xxxx's gh cause he is selling insulin in gh bottles blah blah... How he's changing insulin to a crystal is beyond me cause it's crystal and sealed etc... But I didn't wanna have a conversation w him in front of everyone pointing out my previous crystallizing ??? Any thought anyone if more details are needed I can try to reply as best I can...
Thanks everyone

Thappy
06-26-2017, 03:52 AM
So have few friends using black tops and grey Tops.. But 1 set of the black tops are causing few affects to people that they have never experienced... First person is using 2iu am 2iu pm. Other person 10iu total no idea his routine etc but both are having severe shortness of breath and almost blacking out for 3-5 seconds after taking and then they are fine. Also hands and skin and feet feel like a person's after say ur hand or feet fall asleep then u move them and u get that prickly feeling if that is descriptive Enid... Hard to describe... @ 2iu and the person taking ridiculous 10 iu cause more is better I guess... Are both experiencing same affects.. One is on a keto diet other is on a see it eat it diet lol....
I was at a local event last week and some loud mouth stated to me that I better hope I'm not using xxxx's gh cause he is selling insulin in gh bottles blah blah... How he's changing insulin to a crystal is beyond me cause it's crystal and sealed etc... But I didn't wanna have a conversation w him in front of everyone pointing out my previous crystallizing ??? Any thought anyone if more details are needed I can try to reply as best I can...
Thanks everyone

I have had had the shortness of breath from red tops and they were just a peptide so threw 200iu in the bin.

Plenty of good sources here

GetBig13
06-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Doesn't sound like GH to me. Tell them to take the loss and on to the next. Rather be safe than sorry.