PDA

View Full Version : Post PCT Cruise hmmmmm

Vick
11-30-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm on my pre pct hcg now and not looking forward to weeks on Nolva and Clomid because it makes me feel like I'm shooting estrogen, so I was brainstorming on how to fill the void. I was thinking Primo and Var have minimal affect on the HPTA and Proviron apparently has a postive affect on LH so I'm think about stacking these post pct after some blood work showing everything is normal and then seeing if it stays normal on this little experiment. I might even be able to keep it in check with 250mcg of Letro which I have a ton of and maybe some finasteride which also as shown to have a positive affect on Test while reducing the affects of dht so that would be great for my hair and prostate. Considering Prostate cancer is one of the top killers in men I'm starting to think that finasteride should be mandatory on any cycle. I'm sure our sponsors would love to see a ton of people on this kind of cruise lol it's a win win situation and hopefully my labs will back it up.

swolen22
08-14-2014, 01:14 AM
If you're going to cruise, why do pct?

Coming off is coming off and part of the game. I know it sucks but it resets your bodies sensitivity to gear.

If you're going into pct come off. If not, jump straight into a cruise.

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-14-2014, 01:26 AM
I was young n dumb when I was like 24, I was still on I'd blast then bridge with 100 cyp Ew, with tomorf. Cuz I herd that n 100mg Test n u can bring u self back well after 3 years of technical being on I fucked my own test levels I could go off n take me like year or so to slowly try to come back to normal. But I blast n cruise no n I'm younger. Like aid above imo come off come off all way let it body bounce back, bridging is ok for bodybuilding pros but unless u wanna trt for ever I wouldn't bro. Yea it make us sponsors money lol but I'd rather u b safe n healthy thank make a ale any day,

kubes
08-14-2014, 01:43 AM
Cruising instead of coming off is taking a big risk. Cruising is not going to let your endogenous testosterone production start. There is a real risk of not recovering if you make this choice

animal87
08-14-2014, 01:53 AM
Just my opinion you should pct until at least 30-35, really longer for the average person. Some circumstances may make it longer or shorter.

ARCHANGEL ANABOLICS
08-14-2014, 02:02 AM
Agreed above ^^ nothing is worth ur health.