PDA

View Full Version : Prime-Pharma Blood Work Review (UNDERDOSED)

Donald53
06-26-2017, 10:21 PM

This low life piece of shit is selling underdosed gear. Stay away! Several blood tests confirm this! Stay away from Prime-Pharma

[email protected]

Prime-Pharma.is

For those who have seen my post on how important bloods are.
Here is why. I was taken Primes Octane 500. 4 cc aweek
6th week blood drawn. Dosed Monday, Thrusday always.
Dose 2cc a dose... 4 cc total aweek If you dont know what Octane 500 test 250mg EQ 250 per cc.

Thats a total 1k test, 1 k EQ aweek results should of been 5k or highter.

Mine results
2895.total Test
1156. Free Test.
The way i see it this shit is Half Dosed.
I really was pull for Prime. Everyone talks how good they
Prime just emaild me said i am a fucking lier. I am pissed off. Ask for help from board members.....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/8a433f77918edd68eb85900c50ac5549.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/f97dd9c45b98d42bdead5a35f3c06a09.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/c16f502d86d0e0103963d6718f44e4f6.jpg

Prime-Pharma
06-26-2017, 10:28 PM
I saw your results. I think you're a reverse scammer sir. I brew all the gear and have so much raw there would be ZERO reasons to underdose anything. You want that $1000 cash is what you want sir. If I fuck up I'll own it. But I'm not buying what you're selling. End of story.

Nobody
06-26-2017, 10:40 PM
I saw your results. I think you're a reverse scammer sir. I brew all the gear and have so much raw there would be ZERO reasons to underdose anything. You want that $1000 cash is what you want sir. If I fuck up I'll own it. But I'm not buying what you're selling. End of story.
Yeah I'm neutral in this but I can't fathom a source paying out the ass for a board sponsorship underdosing test when raws are $1-1.50/g. Even at your prices that's a nice profit margin.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Prime-Pharma
06-26-2017, 10:45 PM
I've got (3) mods that have run my gear guys with lots of respect on this board. This guy is obviously trying to blackmail me for $1000. Not gonna happen :)

Nobody
06-26-2017, 10:48 PM
I've got (3) mods that have run my gear guys with lots of respect on this board. This guy is obviously trying to blackmail me for $1000. Not gonna happen :)
I've seen that, that's why I chose to order the other day. Plus seeing the var crystals falling out of suspension at just 25mg/ml gave me a boner. Looking forward to trying the nuke too.

Donald53
06-26-2017, 10:48 PM
Bro.. keep your money and all your gear.. you dont know me i am as true as they come. I payed good money for shit gear. I would tell everyone not to buy from Prime. That what this board is all about. True.
Call me all the names. You will not last here. Guys , Do Your Fucken Bloods. I have 50 bottles of this mans gear. And he thanks i am trying to fuck him... makes you wonder huh???
So pissed off i cant write.

Nobody
06-26-2017, 10:53 PM
Bro.. keep your money and all your gear.. you dont know me i am as true as they come. I payed good money for shit gear. I would tell everyone not to buy from Prime. That what this board is all about. True.
Call me all the names. You will not last here. Guys , Do Your Fucken Bloods. I have 50 bottles of this mans gear. And he thanks i am trying to fuck him... makes you wonder huh???
Curious, are you running an ai and what's your bodyweight? I'm 230# and on 300mg pharma I usually pull 1100-1200 so honestly that's not too far off. Not everyone pulls 5-6x the mg amount. There's a possibility with a blend like that there was enhanced degradation of the hormone during manufacturing too I guess.

JohnDoe
06-26-2017, 10:55 PM
For those who have seen my post on how important bloods are.
Here is why. I was taken Primes Octane 500. 4 cc aweek
6th week blood drawn. Dosed Monday, Thrusday always.
Dose 2cc a dose... 4 cc total aweek If you dont know what Octane 500 test 250mg EQ 250 per cc.

Thats a total 1k test, 1 k EQ aweek results should of been 5k or highter.

Mine results
2895.total Test
1156. Free Test.
The way i see it this shit is Half Dosed.
I really was pull for Prime. Everyone talks how good they
Prime just emaild me said i am a fucking lier. I am pissed off. Ask for help from board members.....

Please post your lab results (Screen shot). Blur or cross your name out for safety reasons.

I'm going on a bike ride with my kids and I'll look into this in a little bit.

HardtoGain
06-26-2017, 11:00 PM

Damn Bro that sounds rough. Please do as JD said post up your results. Also if you can post a shot of the 50 bottles of prime gear you got would add to your credibility. And more details on time since last pin on blood draw, and if you are using a AI. Did you get a full panel with estro?

Donald53
06-26-2017, 11:09 PM
Yes... 50 bottles i dont know how to post pictures
I am a stright shooter man. I dont like others calling me names. Specially a Lier.
Will you message me give me email. I would be happy to send. This is no joke, man. I am not scaming on one.
Bloods are turth. I did everything by the book. Even posted read my post. Told prime what i was doing. To make sure there was no miss understanding.

Obscured78
06-26-2017, 11:13 PM
Member on another forum where prime is no longer sponsor pulled bloods on 300mg prop a week and got 800. I'd expect higher. Another member on same board was running his var and said his joints were very achy which went away soon after stopping.

Donald53
06-26-2017, 11:15 PM
No Body

I am 238.5
6'3
I pull bloods.. this is the first i have had to deal with kind of bullshit. I did nothing wrong bro. 6th week.48 hours after dose pull bloods. Normal. I will let board handle it...

JohnDoe
06-26-2017, 11:24 PM
No Body

I am 238.5
6'3
I pull bloods.. this is the first i have had to deal with kind of bullshit. I did nothing wrong bro. 6th week.48 hours after dose pull bloods. Normal. I will let board handle it...
PMd you

Donald53
06-26-2017, 11:54 PM
I responded with all the info. You tell me. If i am out of line I will apologize.

BIGCASPER
06-27-2017, 12:11 AM
Member on another forum where prime is no longer sponsor pulled bloods on 300mg prop a week and got 800. I'd expect higher. Another member on same board was running his var and said his joints were very achy which went away soon after stopping.

Yes I saw that also like 800 negative posts..craziset thing I have ever seen on a forum..who knows though? people can change...but 1k of test per week with a score of 2600? something is surely not right?

bigdaddy
06-27-2017, 12:17 AM

Not hijacking at all I have used Prime many times and had great results but I did have the joint issue as well with the
Var. I did not buy it directly from them but my friend who I trust implicitly did and it wasn't enough gear to be annoyed about it but to be honest the joint thing really felt like Winny not Var and we all know from years ago that a lot of gear that was being sold as Anavar was in fact winstrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Obscured78
06-27-2017, 12:26 AM
Yes I saw that also like 800 negative posts..craziset thing I have ever seen on a forum..who knows though? people can change...but 1k of test per week with a score of 2600? something is surely not right?
I think u misunderstood me. I'm not referring to 800 negative posts. He was running 300mg of test p a week and when he had bloods drawn his test levels was 800. Lol

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 12:27 AM

I've only used Prime TNE. No issues (other than overhwhming
Guaiacol smell lol) ...it works.

Donald53
06-27-2017, 12:30 AM
You can keep your 1000. Even though you owe to me. Because you put out there. I am not in this to make money dumd ass. But i do want you to buy back 50 bottles of shit, that dont forget i paid for. Your great quality gear.. funny shit right there. Guys like you will not last on this board. Look at the orals. They are under dosed. Saw when i took the picture.... you are a joke to this board. Stop emailing me. With your bullshit....

FrankTheTank
06-27-2017, 12:36 AM
I'm gonna say that I believe these results and don't think any reverse scamming is going on. I would suggest people hold off on ordering until we get some more bloods pulled.

My number one concern is always the members of BOP but we will get some more tests done asap to get this cleared up. If Donald wants to send a couple bottles of the test he was sent I'm sure we can get a solid vet to run bloods on it.

BamaBoyPat
06-27-2017, 12:37 AM
Not hijacking at all I have used Prime many times and had great results but I did have the joint issue as well with the
Var. I did not buy it directly from them but my friend who I trust implicitly did and it wasn't enough gear to be annoyed about it but to be honest the joint thing really felt like Winny not Var and we all know from years ago that a lot of gear that was being sold as Anavar was in fact winstrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm running the var now. No joint aches at all just overwhelming leg pumps walking up and down stairs all day. As for the oils I haven't run any. Was thinking about it though so I'm curious to how all this plays out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

GmanPLS
Thanks for posting bloods. I've seen and heard all I need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big L
Holy fuck those are great test levels! Normal test range is 250-1150 and free test is 30-150. Now this from Labcorp so it may be different with another company. How do you feel? Because when mine get high (but not even close to yours) my blood pressure goes up because the blood gets thick. Also, the fatigue kicks my ass!

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 12:39 AM
You can keep your 1000. Even though you owe to me. Because you put out there. I am not in this to make money dumd ass. But i do want you to buy back 50 bottles of shit, that dont forget i paid for. Your great quality gear.. funny shit right there. Guys like you will not last on this board. Look at the orals. They are under dosed. Saw when i took the picture.... you are a joke to this board. Stop emailing me. With your bullshit....

NAME CALLING AND DRAMA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

You are old enough to handle this in a more polite manner. Prime has been instructed to do the same.

Thanks

BIGCASPER
I'm gonna say that I believe these results and don't think any reverse scamming is going on. I would suggest people hold off on ordering until we get some more bloods pulled.

My number one concern is always the members of BOP but we will get some more tests done asap to get this cleared up. If Donald wants to send a couple bottles of the test he was sent I'm sure we can get a solid vet to run bloods on it.

Grea idea! good looking out!

Donald53

Electromass
06-27-2017, 12:40 AM
With all due respect Donald 53, you are new to this board so no one really knows you. Now with that said I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they lose my trust. I have no reason not to believe that you ran the proper protocol but in all honesty we'll have to take your word for it. I find it strange that you want us to believe what you say, but have not posted the actual lab results. Words are cheap my friend, and I know the members here are intelligent enough and are owed enough respect to be treated to tangible proof of what you claim.
One more thing, you are one member that has posted an allegedly bad result. I'm going to need to see multiple bad results from trusted vets and it members before I start dogging on Primes gear....just my two cents!

BIGCASPER
06-27-2017, 12:42 AM
I think u misunderstood me. I'm not referring to 800 negative posts. He was running 300mg of test p a week and when he had bloods drawn his test levels was 800. Lol

I got ya...so its like half dosed.. 300mgs prop im in the 1500-1700 range

GmanPLS
06-27-2017, 12:42 AM
With all due respect Donald 53, you are new to this board so no one really knows you. Now with that said I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until they lose my trust. I have no reason not to believe that you ran the proper protocol but in all honesty we'll have to take your word for it. I find it strange that you want us to believe what you say, but have not posted the actual lab results. Words are cheap my friend, and I know the members here are intelligent enough and are owed enough respect to be treated to tangible proof of what you claim.
One more thing, you are one member that has posted an allegedly bad result. I'm going to need to see multiple bad results from trusted vets and it members before I start dogging on Primes gear....just my two cents!

Bloods are posted.

FrankTheTank
06-27-2017, 12:43 AM

He has posted the labs... And I have seen low test scores on another board that Prime was on until he just left without saying anything.

BIGCASPER
06-27-2017, 12:45 AM
He has posted the labs... And I have seen low test scores on another board that Prime was on until he just left without saying anything.

Oh shit!!!the plot thickens!

JohnDoe
Bloods on Octane do not necessarily mean all other testosterone (i.e. Cypionate, Enanthate) are also improperly dosed.

But it's leaves them open to speculation.

We need more bloods done on Test E and Test Cyp from VETS or MODS to conclude anything.

Big L
So, I responded based on your original post. I had not read anything further until after. I'm trying to understand why you think those levels are low? Just curious bc I've ran some pretty good shit from actual pharmaceutical companies and did not test that high but then again I wasn't using as much as you either.

FrankTheTank
06-27-2017, 12:47 AM
So, I responded based on your original post. I had not read anything further until after. I'm trying to understand why you think those levels are low? Just curious bc I've ran some pretty good shit from actual pharmaceutical companies and did not test that high but then again I wasn't using as much as you either.

They are low for the amount of test he was injecting.

FrankTheTank
06-27-2017, 12:48 AM
I'd like to see bloods done with the same gear Donald has.... I volunteer JohnDoe to run it....lol

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 12:49 AM

I agree.

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 12:52 AM
I'd like to see bloods done with the same gear Donald has.... I volunteer JohnDoe to run it....lol
Hahahahaha. Nope!

Rick451
06-27-2017, 01:04 AM
I am new also and I know Donald very well and I gave him his shots every Monday and Thursday so he followed protocol as he said he went and gave blood I was waiting for his blood results to order a large amount. But I will not order from them now because of low dose. Which I know can happen because of Raws, but mostly the attitude of prime when a guy is being very honest about his test results that I saw, when he can post them up for you or send them to one of the moderators to look at and post it. Donald and I have our blood tested every six weeks.

Big L
06-27-2017, 01:11 AM
They are low for the amount of test he was injecting.

Right on brother! However if my levels were that high I'd be stoked! But my BP would be high as fk and I'd be a walking zombie! Lol!

Tren2k14
06-27-2017, 01:20 AM
[emoji848]another 4 ccs would put you where you should be for that gram lol.

elmo33
06-27-2017, 01:26 AM
When will people learn.......

Powertime
06-27-2017, 01:29 AM
I hope this all works out. I spent my last little bit of cash on prime. I don't see why anyone would underdose their stuff when raws are so cheap.

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 01:31 AM
When will people learn.......

Oh stop...just stop it...lol

Donald53
06-27-2017, 01:55 AM
You guys can laugh. But really how do you think i feel
I got a shit load of gear, i dont trust now.
Trying to smile, but i cant. Shame on me i guess.
I will pick up the pieces. One good thing came out of this shit mess. I found there are really good guy on the board,

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 02:04 AM
I will pick up the pieces. One good thing came out of this shit mess. I found there are really good guy on the board,
Brother - we aren't laughing at you or about it.

More bloods will be ran on Prime gear.

Frank and I both believe you are telling the truth.

I just ran some bunk Test Cyp for 5 weeks that i got from Private Label. Go see in his section my bloodwork if you want. I felt like DOG SHIT cuz the Tren E was legit but Test wasn't lol....Jesus.....but PL owned up to the error and addressed the issue and pulled the bad batch of bunk Test (he acquired bunk raws and admitted it)...anyways...hang in there bud. Nothing is resolved overnight.

Powertime
06-27-2017, 02:15 AM

I'm definitely not laughing at you.

I follow pretty closely to a few sponsors. I like to see if issues come up and how many members have the same issues. I also want to see how the sponsors and theirs reps handle the issues.

Electromass
06-27-2017, 02:22 AM
I also have given the benefit of the doubt bro. I have seen your test results and have to agree that they are low for the amount you were pinning. Like JD says, one way or another it will get resolved.

Donald53
06-27-2017, 02:34 AM
I just want him to own it man. Stand up for your customers. I see the kind of guy we have here. Other sources would of worked through this like professionals

americanbulldogg
06-27-2017, 02:49 AM

Not one person here is laughing or making a mockery. It will get figured out. Just sit back and let the pieces fall where they may. It fucking sucks running gear, then getting bloods and low numbers come back. I would be livid as well. BOP sticks up for the members.

Rick451
06-27-2017, 03:31 AM
Yes the moderators have been really stand up guys for us members . So thank you guys from all of us

bigdaddy
06-27-2017, 03:51 AM
I got ya...so its like half dosed.. 300mgs prop im in the 1500-1700 range

Agreed. I do exactly 300 Prop Weekly and I am 1420. I am 52 years old 6-3 220lb 9 percent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Diesel1965
06-27-2017, 04:47 AM
Are the esters being taken into account on the total mgs of gear being administered? If not wouldn't he need more per pin to compensate for the esters?

Diesel1965
06-27-2017, 05:08 AM
Were you still running mesterolone every day @ 50mgs?

Diesel1965
06-27-2017, 05:15 AM
Instead of 4 cc's a week bump it to 6cc and do 3 jabs a week of 2cc's that should dial it right in bro.

Donald53
06-27-2017, 06:52 AM
FRANK THE TANK.
I will do it...

Dont wanna be old
06-27-2017, 09:29 AM
I was pissed that I dropped my phone and broke it yesterday. Now I feel better for missing this shitstorm .
Will be looking into this with staff .
Regards
DWBO

FrankTheTank
06-27-2017, 10:33 AM
Instead of 4 cc's a week bump it to 6cc and do 3 jabs a week of 2cc's that should dial it right in bro.

It's not about trying to get his numbers up by just adding more gear. You should be getting what's on the label!

Electromass
06-27-2017, 10:37 AM
In light of this entire situation, I have bumped up my blood testing to the 4-week mark. This will be 3 weeks from tomorrow Wednesday 6/28. I'm running 1125 mg test E, 600 mg deca and 900 mg EQ. and will be running through this time frame.
These doses should easily be in 5000-6000 (tel:5000-6000) range. Testing date is 7/26.

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 10:39 AM
In light of this entire situation, I have bumped up my blood testing to the 4-week mark. This will be 3 weeks from tomorrow Wednesday 6/28. I'm running 1125 mg test E, 600 mg deca and 900 mg EQ. and will be running through this time frame.
These doses should easily be in 5000-6000 (tel:5000-6000) range. Testing date is 7/26.
Thank you Electro!

Prime-Pharma
06-27-2017, 10:55 AM
For the record we have a quality control policy before we even start a batch. I use a lab quality melting point apparatus before I brew anything. This gentleman emailed me asking for large amounts of money. $1000 cash, full refund in CASH, and $100 in CASH for running bloods. Look at the pic of the gear he bought, how in the WORLD could we fake the color of that Nuke lol. My point is the test results may be real but I'm sorry I thing the older gentleman did something wrong as not following protocol, or lied about his dose, also everyone's body is different. Subject A could test far different than subject B. Also I have so much raw stock I'd have to be one big fat idiot to underdose anything KNOWING bloods will be pulled. I've asked a mod that is running my SUS to pull bloods. If his results come back bad I'll pack my shit up and shut down and leave. That is how confident in my products I am. Here is a pic of the melting point apparatus in a sneak peek of some of the raw I have so you know I'm legit. This is just SOME of my stock. So take it as you will but I don't underdose gear and we have a quality control protocol in place.

Prime-Pharma
06-27-2017, 11:10 AM
Here is a shot of a few vials that are ready to ship to all our BOP brothers :) the reason I'm showing everyone this is to let you guys know we are the real deal and don't mess around with petty things like trying to save a few bucks underdosing gear. We do not cut corners I have put a massive amount of money into this lab to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Rick451
06-27-2017, 01:00 PM
For the record we have a quality control policy before we even start a batch. I use a lab quality melting point apparatus before I brew anything. This gentleman emailed me asking for large amounts of money. $1000 cash, full refund in CASH, and $100 in CASH for running bloods. Look at the pic of the gear he bought, how in the WORLD could we fake the color of that Nuke lol. My point is the test results may be real but I'm sorry I thing the older gentleman did something wrong as not following protocol, or lied about his dose, also everyone's body is different. Subject A could test far different than subject B. Also I have so much raw stock I'd have to be one big fat idiot to underdose anything KNOWING bloods will be pulled. I've asked a mod that is running my SUS to pull bloods. If his results come back bad I'll pack my shit up and shut down and leave. That is how confident in my products I am. Here is a pic of the melting point apparatus in a sneak peek of some of the raw I have so you know I'm legit. This is just SOME of my stock. So take it as you will but I don't underdose gear and we have a quality control protocol in place.
Also for the record Donnell did follow protocol he took 2cc's twice a week of your Octane 250 test 250 EQ I personally administered his injections as I was waiting for the test results so that I could place a big order with you. You May be using a melting point test but that is definitely not the holy Grail of whether your Raws are good only a
mass Spec can do that. But it is good that you do the melting point test. Remember you were the one that offered the $1000 if test results did not come back as they should. Donald did not want to get $1000 he wanted his results to be on track as everyone buying your gear does . With your prices I was waiting and hoping that his test results were going to be good. Your correct response should have been to replace Donald stuff that he took and been a little upset that your gear was not what it should've been. Instead you called him a scammer. Which is definitely not true he trusted you enough to buy a significant amount of product. And I was waiting for his test results because I had an issue with IFBB where I lost about two grand on their products . So Donald being upset is very understandable. So instead of trying to take care of the issue you instantly started name-calling and are still trying to downplay his test results which he followed proper protocol and posted his results.

Donald53
06-27-2017, 01:34 PM
you say the right words, But TEST came back SHIT, Bro! Why am I the dumb ass here? I wanted your shit to be good! I am the guy that lost out, My time, very hard work,
Money, sitting on gear I will not use. You better stop throwing rock at me and figure your shit out. This is not my first go around. Dont know who the fuck you are talking to OLD MAN?
1. bought your gear, trusted you! why would anybody sell shit GEAR on this board??? Sorry, under dosed gear.
2. used it.
3. tested
4. Now I am the bad guy...Because its shit! How could that be on me? Makes me wonder how are you going to act when others come forward? Trust me I cant be the only one... I read your post it makes me sick... Time to put BIG BOY PAINTS on and be a man.. Sound like little boy. Every one is wrong and you are right. So can we now stop Prime. Let the board figure it out. We both have said what needed to be said.
I want to say sorry, To the board for this Unprofessional Behavior!!

Powertime
06-27-2017, 02:03 PM
Time will tell. The way I view it at this point is I have no reason yet to doubt either party until more test come in. This could be an isolated issue on that batch. Maybe try some of the other products that you had bought from him to see how that works for you.

I do believe that you should post the batch number that is listed on it. Prime claims that each batch has its own unique number so maybe other people running that same batch can chime in.

geaux5454
06-27-2017, 02:09 PM
you say the right words, But TEST came back SHIT, Bro! Why am I the dumb ass here? I wanted your shit to be good! I am the guy that lost out, My time, very hard work,
Money, sitting on gear I will not use. You better stop throwing rock at me and figure your shit out. This is not my first go around. Dont know who the fuck you are talking to OLD MAN?
1. bought your gear, trusted you! why would anybody sell shit GEAR on this board??? Sorry, under dosed gear.
2. used it.
3. tested
4. Now I am the bad guy...Because its shit! How could that be on me? Makes me wonder how are you going to act when others come forward? Trust me I cant be the only one... I read your post it makes me sick... Time to put BIG BOY PAINTS on and be a man.. Sound like little boy. Every one is wrong and you are right. So can we now stop Prime. Let the board figure it out. We both have said what needed to be said.
I want to say sorry, To the board for this Unprofessional Behavior!!

Brother you emailed me about helping you with a cycle I helped you, you told me you were pulling bloods I said awesome, you sent me results, they aren't where we wanted them to be. So of course your very upset and I understand brother I really do but, this board is all about reputations and it has a great one so plz refrain from calling names and let the bots work out the details brother. All will be made right in the world again but, this isn't Walmart correcting things or proving things takes time.

Prime Pharma Rep

Home - Prime Pharmaceuticals (https://www.prime-pharma.is)

Bigjonstud
06-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Time will tell. The way I view it at this point is I have no reason yet to doubt either party until more test come in. This could be an isolated issue on that batch. Maybe try some of the other products that you had bought from him to see how that works for you.

I do believe that you should post the batch number that is listed on it. Prime claims that each batch has its own unique number so maybe other people running that same batch can chime in.
The batch number makes since. Never thought to look myself

Sent from my ??? using Tapatalk

One Hairy SOB
06-27-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry for everyone involved in this situation. I hope everything gets figured out fairly and quickly.

Donald53
06-27-2017, 03:03 PM
yes, so true. I talked about you bro. You and I were working on cycles. That is why I took the picture to show you my gear, to plan on getting more..
You are good in my book. If you ever go other source hit me up. You were helpful... I want you to know I am not the bad guy here. I was a victim, now I have to defend myself, being called a lier! scammer! which is not true..

Take care,

You asked for batch # 401 EXP 1/22

Radman69
06-27-2017, 03:44 PM
Sorry for both parties involved, sounds like both had the best intentions and something out of either of their control happened, as we have ALL seen many times before in this game. The numbers were deff off for the amount used, thats obvious! My apologizes to both prime and Donald... Pain and the others Big Brothers will deff have it worked out quickly! Hang tight and good luck! Looking forward to a good resolution!

Electromass
06-27-2017, 03:48 PM
Sorry for both parties involved, sounds like both had the best intentions and something out of either of their control happened, as we have ALL seen many times before in this game. The numbers were deff off for the amount used, thats obvious! My apologizes to both prime and Donald... Pain and the others Big Brothers will deff have it worked out quickly! Hang tight and good luck! Looking forward to a good resolution!
Thanks Rad...well said!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Electromass
06-27-2017, 03:50 PM
yes, so true. I talked about you bro. You and I were working on cycles. That is why I took the picture to show you my gear, to plan on getting more..
You are good in my book. If you ever go other source hit me up. You were helpful... I want you to know I am not the bad guy here. I was a victim, now I have to defend myself, being called a lier! scammer! which is not true..

Take care,

You asked for batch # 401 EXP 1/22
Thanks for posting the batch number bro.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
06-27-2017, 04:39 PM
ELECTROMASS to pull bloods July 26th.

If results are bad - PRIME is gone.

End of story.

Thanks for subscribing.

=================================================

When told it was time to renew sponsorship he wanted to switch to month to month and was told no so he decided to leave. And just so happen in one month new bloods were going to be posted. What a coincidence. Looks like he didn't have much faith in the upcoming blood work due at the end of this month or stand behind his products.