PDA

View Full Version : trt bloods help.

Syber
07-03-2017, 06:52 AM
Currently on reandron 1000mg every 12 weeks, but I felt it was to low and felt shit around week 8. so we got bloods for week 8, 9 and 10 to see how my levels were.

This is the odd part they showed 237, 288, 346 for weeks 8, 9 then 10.

I don't understand why it showed higher. it's frustrating save i want the doctor to increase dosage.

before anyone asks i dont currently know the levels of anything else as I've only been told over the phone.

Paradox
07-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Did you get other readings? What were they like?

Syber
07-03-2017, 08:01 AM
I know LH was basically zero for all, shbg was fairly steady on the first two but not sure on the third ( cant check exact number right now but it was nothing interesting from memory) anything else i dont have sadly. Doc did mention RBC and other general bloods are all still in normal ranges but no mention of estrogen or anything else hormone related. (pain in the ass i know but i wont be able to get a copy until my appointment. )

Syber
07-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Sorry i know its not much that can be said without having more info, just confused to how it could raise, i assumed artificial hormones (trt) would stay steady / slowly drop.

Lorenzo
07-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Did you get free test checked ?

Syber
07-21-2017, 03:31 AM
Did you get free test checked ?

Just meet with endo and they said that there is no point checking free because the test isnt accurate. Though they think that total test of 8.3 if fine given SHBG is only 4 which suggests free test is high. I tried to argue this but got told that i would die of a blood clot if we increased frequency (stupid scare tactic that she did not like me questioning the probability of that happening).

Had a full blood panel done as well and everything was within range, though hemoglobin was higher then it was pre trt but still in rage (that was her reason for saying il die apparently)

Thappy
07-21-2017, 03:42 AM
So your total test was 8?

Ask to get put on sustanon or primotesten every 14 days. at that gap sustanon would be preferred

Syber
07-21-2017, 03:49 AM
So your total test was 8?

Ask to get put on sustanon or primotesten every 14 days. at that gap sustanon would be preferred

i asked that today but she said it would have to be every 21 days and we can discuss it next visit closer to when this last injection will be wearing off. Not sure i can be fucked trying to prove that primotesten or sustanon is better more frequently.

and yes 8.4nnmol after 8 weeks.

Thappy
07-21-2017, 03:58 AM
i asked that today but she said it would have to be every 21 days and we can discuss it next visit closer to when this last injection will be wearing off. Not sure i can be fucked trying to prove that primotesten or sustanon is better more frequently.

and yes 8.4nnmol after 8 weeks.

So you are getting bloods again before next injection? Id ask for copies of all blood work with dates etc logged then go back to your gp and ask for another referral to a different endo. Alternatively what state are you in

Syber
07-21-2017, 04:03 AM
That was a different Endo with a new set of bloods, just did all that to attempt to make things better then they are haha. Had bloods with the last few injections to try and prove a point, would like to get on cycle and stop getting bloods for a while to be honest.
il send you a pm mate.