PDA

View Full Version : Prime-Pharma Test-C blood test results (SCAMMER)

bulk_cut
07-03-2017, 11:31 PM

This low life piece of shit is selling underdosed gear. Stay away! Several blood tests confirm this! Stay away from Prime-Pharma

[email protected]

Prime-Pharma.is

I know Prime is no longer a sponsor on here but I'm posting these results because I JUST got them and I know a lot of you guys are sitting on some of his gear and based on these results should adjust your dosages when you decide to use it. I ran his test-c for 8 weeks at 500mg/week and this blood test was done 48 hours after the last injection (propper blood test protocol was followed). This proves that Prime's Testosterone Cypianate is under dosed by ~50%.

I am also running EQ and Tren-E that's why some of my other levels are elevated.

Once again, i am not trying to start any drama and know the rule about not talking about sponsors wbo aren't here but i wanted to make people aware of what they're injecting.

americanbulldogg
07-03-2017, 11:34 PM
I know Prime is no longer a sponsor on here but I'm posting these results because I JUST got them and I know a lot of you guys are sitting on some of his gear and based on these results should adjust your dosages when you decide to use it. I ran his test-c for 8 weeks at 500mg/week and this blood test was done 48 hours after the last injection (propper blood test protocol was followed). This proves that Prime's Testosterone Cypianate is under dosed by ~50%.

I am also running EQ and Tren-E that's why some of my other levels are elevated.

Once again, i am not trying to start any drama and know the rule about not talking about sponsors wbo aren't here but i wanted to make people aware of what they're injecting.

Hey brother there is a name at the bottom of the page saying results!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcull123
07-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Wait what? Prime pharma is still on here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tcull123
07-03-2017, 11:36 PM
Correction! He's gone.from day one I called his ass out because he had a terrible reputation elsewhere.

joko123
07-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Just wait and see what we have in store for you former prime guys at monster ..

tcull123
07-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Just wait and see what we have in store for you former prime guys at monster ..

Hell yeah. I've had great results from monster. Lab tested too.looking to do a log for you guys.

bulk_cut
07-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Hey brother there is a name at the bottom of the page saying results!!

Thanks ABD I got it fixed

JohnDoe
07-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Half dosed for sure.

Thanks bulk_cut.

No wonder Prime chose to leave before he got booted.

Dont wanna be old
07-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Rest in Fear Prime Pharma
Regards
DWBO