PDA

View Full Version : I have an announcement.....ladies amend

Electromass
07-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters.
I have done my best to show you my integrity and trustworthiness. But I feel an obligation to you and Bop to give you my most sincere apologies. I came to Prime to help him become one of the best sources on this board, but from where I am I can only do so much. I gave him the benefit that he was honestly trying to be one of the best sources available, his words not mine. For me personally, I have had no issues with the Prime gear that I've run. I was going ahead with my plan to run up to the 26th and pull bloods, But in lite of the recent lab results posted by bulkcut, and considering the post from d-man on the inconsistency of dosing, I can't in good conscience keep running this gear. The remaining gear I have will be hitting the garbage bin as soon as I am done posting this, and I have quite a bit. But I'm never going to ask anyone to do something that I haven't done already.
Please accept my sincere apologies for representing a source of such low caliber and quality.
Your brother, Electromass.

tcinbc66
07-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Class act to jump on a sword that should be Primes to impale on. This isn't yours to own, but it's a testament to your character to shine the light in it! Don't you think you could dump those vials on I trader?? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whit1975
07-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters.
I have done my best to show you my integrity and trustworthiness. But I feel an obligation to you and Bop to give you my most sincere apologies. I came to Prime to help him become one of the best sources on this board, but from where I am I can only do so much. I gave him the benefit that he was honestly trying to be one of the best sources available, his words not mine. For me personally, I have had no issues with the Prime gear that I've run. I was going ahead with my plan to run up to the 26th and pull bloods, But in lite of the recent lab results posted by bulkcut, and considering the post from d-man on the inconsistency of dosing, I can't in good conscience keep running this gear. The remaining gear I have will be hitting the garbage bin as soon as I am done posting this, and I have quite a bit. But I'm never going to ask anyone to do something that I haven't done already.
Please accept my sincere apologies for representing a source of such low caliber and quality.
Your brother, Electromass.

Thank you for your post!! I can tell you're a man of integrity and will continue to respect your posts. Shit happens I bought a good amount for my friends and I'm feeling pretty shitty about it myself but what can you do? None of us are there to watch the process. This is what I've come to love about the BOP, everyone always willing to do what's best for everyone else. Heads up brother we still love you. Lol!! Have a great 4th!!

Electromass
07-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Class act to jump on a sword that should be Primes to impale on. This isn't yours to own, but it's a testament to your character to shine the light in it! Don't you think you could dump those vials on I trader?? [emoji3]

Thanks my brother...but my conscious won't allow me to peddle this shit to anyone. There's no guarantee of the contents, so it's not worth hearing that I was involved in getting someone hurt.

Topsecret
07-04-2017, 01:46 PM
True gentleman. Thats for sure!

Shit does happen. Just the way of the game. We all get that.

God Bless

mckenna
07-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the post electro. You are a stand up guy and I have known you to be trustworthy. Throwing away gear is probably one of the hardest things to do but I understand why you would. If there is anything I can do to help please pm me brother. I got you!

Atlas rep

bigdaddy
07-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Well said EM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Torcha
07-04-2017, 02:34 PM
man ive got crap anavar from 3 years ago..your right.. time to bin it...
you will land on your feet.. shame the objective didn't work out with prime.. there will be others.. till then, I hear stripping is a good earner..with a few added benefits.. drunk cougars are so hot wen they crack on to you whilst slurring and spitting as they talk......so im told......

Thappy
That's why blood work is essential

beard50
Hats off to you brother. It takes a much bigger man to own a mistake. Everyone makes them were human. Your intentions were good I know that. I've known you for a while and your a no bullshit man. You call them how you them. Thanks brother!

Boulder
07-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Electromass, you were Primes rep. The misinformation he gave to you to represent him does not lie on your shoulders. Your current actions are a testament to your character and integrity. I have had limited actions with you so far and you have been up front every time. You have my respect brother.

Thappy
07-04-2017, 03:08 PM
What gear was the issue?

gods1stborn
07-04-2017, 03:29 PM
much respect Elctro. ??

mike312
07-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Top notch class act right there.....

Bdr
07-04-2017, 04:36 PM
You are well respected here in the brotherhood, nobody thinks less of you for primes actions, I have all that TNE that is garbage and that's exactly where I put mine too!! You're a stand up brother always helping people out and any ugl that gets you on their team next is lucky as hell bro!!! Anyways, happy 4th my brothers , have a couple cold ones today, enjoy your friends and families and most importantly be safe!!!

d-man
07-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Good shit brother. It's not on you at all. You invested in a Sponsor that you trusted. The fact that you posted this and showed your true feelings goes a long way my man. It shows you have a conscience and care about others. You're a good dude man. Thanks for the post and let us know who you rep next as we can all trust that you will rep with the best interests which is us. Thanks bro!

Rick451
07-04-2017, 06:08 PM
You have Great integrity and I have much respect for you. You are truly a standup guy

BamaBoyPat
07-04-2017, 07:00 PM
I already know you have the best interest at heart. Messaged you about my dbol you ordered and offered to send me some out your own stash. Never took it though lol. Either way man we all know it's not your fault!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Xtreme4Life
07-04-2017, 07:59 PM
You're solid. Shitty situation to get caught up in but it could've happened to anyone.

docgreen77
07-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Yeah Electro, not too many people would do what you did and own up to it. And just like everyone else says, it's not in you and you were trying to help out someone to give the best quality gear out there. Shit does happen but you kept face. I respect the shit out of that too

swolesteelers
07-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Don't trip electro you didn't know so realx

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bombarinos
07-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Much respect electro looking out for everyone on board these guys come n go but i can tell you now much harder for them to get away w it the community is getting more conscious and advance w home testing kits for co.pounds etc not like 15 years ago it was wildwest people pushing vitamin e w a nice bottle putti g 1 cc of active in it the worst is if they know u doin a stack w order tgey give you few on point rest bunk u gain 10 lb off 1 compound and think it was legit

Twan12345
07-05-2017, 03:22 PM
So what about the people who got banned from the board over Prime? They should be brought back and given an apology.

Electromass
07-05-2017, 03:26 PM
So what about the people who got banned from the board over Prime? They should be brought back and given an apology.

That "person" was banned for a completely separate issue.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Twan12345
07-05-2017, 03:29 PM

Oh okay, it seemed like a Prime issue but I didn't read it all

Big_rich
07-05-2017, 06:13 PM
Great apology brotha that's the thing about repping. A rep can only do so much and if the source does shady shyt it looks bad on the reps also. When prime got banned from my main board asf I notified this board of why and what happened and I was told they were a good source and not doing bad business, but would be watched.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

One Hairy SOB
07-05-2017, 08:32 PM
You're not at fault here. You did your job without knowing what was happening behind the scenes. Nothing you could do.

I wouldn't want to waste my cycle on questionable gear myself. You did and are doing the right thing.