PDA

View Full Version : Anavar pct.

jeffC
07-04-2017, 11:25 PM
What's up guys and girls. Happy July 4 for all you yanks and happy Canada day to all my fellow Canucks. If my brothers down under have a holiday coming up or past here's to you too.
I have a question regarding Var pct.
a friend of mine confided in me that he's on cycle 60mg per day. I have no experience with orals but have done some research for him.
Before you comment I agree he's an idiot for not reasearching it himself , he has no bloods nor does he have a healthy sense of the scope of AAS And is a complete newbie!. All that understood when a friend needs a hand I lend it. Just like a lot of you have done for me when I first came here. So any advice on Var wolould be appreciated.

bigeyed
07-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Is he taking it by itself? No test with it? How long he been running it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

joko123
07-04-2017, 11:38 PM
Have him take clomid 50mg starting the last day after the cycle for four weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffC
07-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Nothing else. Just 60mg var. I'm not even sure it's the real McCoy, he's been running it a couple weeks I think.

bigeyed
07-05-2017, 04:34 AM
What joko said. He's going to have a better experience running it with test. I'd tell him to stop, PCT with clomid and use the time while putting an order in to recover and educate himself. He's not going to get anything great out of running it alone. Trust me, I know. If he's young, 28ish or younger, I'd tell him to wait unless he's dead set on it. If he's going to get in this game he has to do it right or go home. He's chasing the magical unicorn in the wrong forest.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
07-05-2017, 04:58 AM
Everyone's different - I'd do a Nolvadex PCT starting at 40mg/day for the first week then 20mg/day for the next 2-3 weeks. I'd also start the day after he finishes the Var.

Paradox
07-05-2017, 11:07 AM
If his not willing to pin id tell him to stop and start pct - which i would do the standard nolva + clomid 4 weeks

Otherwise he can just start some test with it, and add 10-12 weeks to the cycle. Even at 400mg test it would be pretty good. Add some hcg throughout and then standard pct.. that way he would have cleaned up a shit situation and made the most of it.

Var alone.. only really worthwhile in females, nothing to be scared off wkrh test. Just have adex/asin as well

stephen220
07-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Ya like others said Clomid for sure nolva is optional I would say