PDA

View Full Version : First hgh run advice

kaneman
07-07-2017, 01:53 AM
So I am planning my first hgh run and am looking for any pointers you vets have for a newbie. I've been using aas for the past 4 years and have always wanted to give it a go but didn't know enough or have time/money. So after a lot of research over the past year or so I feel ready to get my feet wet. My stats are 5' 9" 235lbs at 13-14% bf. I have (as we all have) several injuries from lifting and sports over the years. Old tear in shoulder and knee flair up here and there this choice to run gh is partially to help with those and also to make the most of the gear I run. I will be competing in a powerlifting meet this dec and hoping this will help along the way. 8-10 month run My protocol will be to start off slow 2iu a day for the fist week or two and progress up to 5-6 iu a day. I am going to start off splitting the dose upon waking up 4am and before bed around 9pm. I've read about it making you drowsy during the day if taken first thing so I will adjust as needed as I can't be out of it at my job. Any advise or input is greatly appreciated since this will be my first go. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reedcusa
07-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Sounds like a great plan Bro, what ya plan on running?

kaneman
07-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Sounds like a great plan Bro, what ya plan on running?

White tops from another boards sponsor. Tested really high and they are the most trusted sponsor I've know for hgh. I'm new to this board, still doing my reading up.

Loose Cannon
07-07-2017, 04:48 AM
go check out the AEL forum. riggs is running a first time gh log right now. he can probably tell you where he got all his pointers. they were all from bop members.

welcome to bop

Rock Diesel
07-07-2017, 06:19 AM
Sounds like you've got it lined out pretty good from the start bro. What are you planning on running with it?

Anzel
07-07-2017, 10:52 AM
My only advice is take the 2iu in one shot....unless you do feel tired from it....then split the dose.
Then when you hit 4 iu and up, then split the dose.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru

kaneman
07-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Sounds like you've got it lined out pretty good from the start bro. What are you planning on running with it?

Will be running t4 along side the gh then starting test 500mg/wk tren 400mg/wk mast 600mg/wk tbol 50mg a day at about two months in to run up till my meet.

bigdaddy
07-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Good plan. Any LR3 as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OffTheGrid
07-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Would advise splitting 2iu

TheMan
07-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Most welcome to BOP Bro.

OffTheGrid
07-14-2017, 08:13 PM
Hey Kaneman, how's it going? Did you start 1st cycle of GH yet? I have studied hygetropin for many years and am just a few weeks from starting it myself. Long story but like you I am also injured and after 8 years of waiting for prices to drop and having time, money, and a pharm grade secure source, I'm looking forward to healing many areas of the body and developing new muscle cells so I can quite using aas. Not that I want to but its a full time job. Just wanna hit my goals and not worry about losing on off cycle anymore. You have some killer stats but have not mentioned what your final goal is?

kaneman
07-14-2017, 11:43 PM
Hey Kaneman, how's it going? Did you start 1st cycle of GH yet? I have studied hygetropin for many years and am just a few weeks from starting it myself. Long story but like you I am also injured and after 8 years of waiting for prices to drop and having time, money, and a pharm grade secure source, I'm looking forward to healing many areas of the body and developing new muscle cells so I can quite using aas. Not that I want to but its a full time job. Just wanna hit my goals and not worry about losing on off cycle anymore. You have some killer stats but have not mentioned what your final goal is?

I'm actually on vacation with the family right now but I plan on starting next week when I get back. So as of now nothing to report. Thank you, my goal is to reach a total of 1642lbs in my next meet to make it in the elite uspa class. I have about 5 months to GE tro where I want to be and things as of now are moving smooth so we will see!! What is your reason for quitting aas might I ask?

kaneman
07-14-2017, 11:44 PM

I'm actually on vacation with the family right now but I plan on starting next week when I get back. So as of now nothing to report. Thank you, my goal is to reach a total of 1642lbs in my next meet to make it in the elite uspa class. I have about 5 months to GE tro where I want to be and things as of now are moving smooth so we will see!! What is your reason for quitting aas might I ask?

Ragnor
07-15-2017, 12:24 AM

Are you a Raw lifter or use straps and suit.I'm going to assume a Raw lifter by your #s.Gotta watch out on Deadlift with Hgh.Try pulling with CTS kicking in pretty bad.I'm very experienced in gh and any questions you may have I'll do my best to give you an answer on it.I'm pretty advanced into Powerlifting even though I'm a bodybuider,I like to lift heavy.Also in the over 800lb club.

Viking King

PAiN
08-24-2017, 10:44 PM
Moved out of introductions into HGH forum.

kaneman
08-24-2017, 11:06 PM
Moved out of introductions into HGH forum.

Thanks boss[emoji106]

kaneman
08-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Are you a Raw lifter or use straps and suit.I'm going to assume a Raw lifter by your #s.Gotta watch out on Deadlift with Hgh.Try pulling with CTS kicking in pretty bad.I'm very experienced in gh and any questions you may have I'll do my best to give you an answer on it.I'm pretty advanced into Powerlifting even though I'm a bodybuider,I like to lift heavy.Also in the over 800lb club.

Viking King

Thanks bro!! Ya I lift raw. I haven't experienced any CTS sides and I'm 4 weeks in at 4iu a day so I guess I'm just lucky. From my research it seems like you either get it or not. Starting now to notice that my nails are growing super fast and sleep has been much better as of lately