View Full Version : PCT after extended cycle

MCCTD
07-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Stats:
28 yo
220lb
15% BF
5'10"

So I have been running on a extended cycle of mostly a mix different test (500mg/week) with the occasional add in of tren-e (400mg/week/12 weeks) and deca-e once (400mg/week/10 weeks). By extended cycle, I'm a little over 12 months in. I know this was pretty stupid but like most, I got addicted and I'm looking to "clean" my body up. I got off deca about 8 weeks ago and my libido has dropped significantly and my quality of erection and urge to have sex has as well. I continued to run sust after at 500mg a week but it seems my body is crashing the last 3 weeks. I'm constantly tired, loss of energy, eyes slightly irritated with redness, loss of appetite, etc.

I know I need blood work done and to consult with a doctor but I'm also reaching out to you guys as I feel many have done something like this before. I feel bad as it is already so please don't ridicule me on my poor decisions. Ultimately, I enjoyed it so much from the 'benefits' of AAS and a few of my 'friends' that compete talked me into staying on it for so long but I'm looking to hopefully start over. I took my last pin yesterday and currently have arimidex, clomid and nolvadex on hand. From my research, it sounds like HCG is going to be a necessity. I have finally come to the realization that my health is more important than my aesthetics and I'm hoping I didn't permanently damage my body. From what I've reasearched, it seems most things like this can be cured with time and some meds.

I guess my questions are, what PCT should I follow (the sticky one looks well suited) and should I taper off? I wouldn't be reach out for help with this but apparently around here, no one ever gets off the stuff after they start. Once I find a bodybuilding friendly doctor, I can post my blood work results. I am just not sure if I should wait 3 weeks or do it now since I'm feeling not so well. Look forward to hearing some good advice from anyone that is willing to help me.

One Hairy SOB
07-07-2017, 01:41 PM
First and foremost, you need to get blood work done to see where you're at. You don't have to wait for a doctor. Here is a link to get blood work outside your primary physician. Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online (https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=search_results&show=2572&category=14&search=hormone%20panel%20with%20testosterone%20lc/ms-ms#2572) Use promo code RHINO to get 15% off.

I'm sure a vet or someone in a similar situation will be along shortly to chime in, but I wanted to put my 2 cents in.

HCG is a must and it should be ran 4 weeks prior to starting PCT. Two weeks while you're still on and two weeks while your esters clear. Below is the breakdown for PCT. I would suggest 8 weeks instead of 4 weeks due to your extended cycle.

Clomid - 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin - 12.5 EOD (This can be modified depending on your sensitivity to estrogen)
GW-501516 - 20mg per day (This will help to keep your energy up and endurance in the gym)
HCG - 1000ius per week - 4 weeks prior to PCT

I can't stress enough the importance of blood work. Get your bloods after your esters clear and after your 8 weeks of PCT. This will tell you if you recovered or not.

Bdr
07-07-2017, 03:25 PM
How do you take this test? Do you draw your own blood?

One Hairy SOB
07-07-2017, 03:42 PM
How do you take this test? Do you draw your own blood?

No. You fill out all the info online, choose a LabCorp location close to you and pay. Print out the document Private MD gives you and go to the lab you chose. Hand the document to the lab, get your blood draw and wait for your results.

MCCTD
07-19-2017, 03:20 AM
Sorry for the late response, it's been a roller coaster. So I have purchased the blood test and they will get back to me with a confirmation tomorrow.

In the mean time, should I start tapering off or keep running 500mg/week? It seems my ED has improved but not like it was before. Im just really hoping this can get fixed sooner than later.

nickrak47
08-25-2017, 01:03 AM
So I'm 10 years into my cycle not even kidding and I want to come off in trying to figure out what to do don't let your self in a place where I have. After you pct if you don't fully recover run pct again and stay off for at least 6 months to let your body relax. Sure wish I did trust me.

Muscle91
08-25-2017, 03:51 AM
Were you taking an AI while you were running the test? Not sure why you would have ED problems while taking test unless your estrogen got really high. Also give us an update on your pct progress

auswest
08-25-2017, 04:49 AM
Read into Dr M Scally

MCCTD
08-31-2017, 02:12 AM
Just to update this a bit:

When I took test, it was always pinned, nothing orally. Occasionally I would run arimdex here and there for a few weeks. I dropped my use to 1 pin a week at 250mg of enthanate since posting this. The first couple of weeks, I felt like I crashed. I was super tired and completely unmotivated to eat and go to the gym. My strength still felt like it was there but I actually started being really sore from training. Looking back, I do remember running one, possible two PCT cycles during this because I remember buying them and using the bag so that made me happy.

I chatted with a sponsor here and he gave me some good advice. I ordered some HCG, Clomid and nolvadex. I did get my blood work done and my estrogen was super high (big surprise). My test levels were at 2618 and estrogen was at 83.4. I took armidex to get that under control. After about 3 weeks everything started working again? I was having sex no problem everyday and sometimes 2-3 times a day. I'm sure that once my estrogen got into check, it put my body back in line. The bad symptoms faded away and I finally feel 'normal.' I think my mind is a bit confused on what normal feels like so it's been a bit of a learning curve trying to remember how I felt before all of this.

I have considered seeing a doctor and trying to find one that is bodybuilder friendly. From what I've read, I think I will be just fine. Of course it's going to take some time but from other stories I have read, some guys were taking 3g's of gear a week and came out fine.

I'm waiting on a few more supplies before I start my full PCT and will check bloods again in about 8 weeks. My biggest concern is my libido. I try not to think about all of this too often to keep my anxiety low and stress levels down. I will say, I see why so many guys jump on this stuff. Being only half off, it's night and day difference. I've had a lot of support from my friends and people online and it means a great deal. When I first looked at trying AAS, everyone I knew who took them never got off. They said there was no reason to get off and when I wanted to, I could at any time no problem. The biggest thing is, I'm really freaking out about nothing that I know. At this point, I could bounce right back and have problems for all I know. I do want to keep this updated so others may use it in the future.

PCT:
HCG - 1500iu/week for 6 weeks
Clomid - Next day after last pin of HCG, 100mg Clomid ED for two weeks
Clomid - After the two weeks of Clomid, 4 weeks at 50mg
Nolvadex - 20mg entire 6 weeks after HCG

MCCTD
08-31-2017, 02:45 AM
Read into Dr M Scally

I did start reading about the Power PCT but keep getting mixed opinions (like everything on the internet). If this PCT does not work, can you try the power PCT?

MCCTD
06-21-2018, 12:33 AM
Well almost a year later, I got blood work done at my doctors. Test level was at 434ng/dL

DaddyDbol
06-21-2018, 01:27 AM
I'm in the same boat as you were man, have been on for over a year and am too afraid to come off due to libido issues, plus before I started this year long blast and cruise I did a pct and it all turned out to be bunk shit which left me with virtually no natural test so I hoped back on. What exactly was your PCT in the end? I 2 weeks into a test p, tren a and mast p cycle and would like to come off gear completely when I finish.

MCCTD
06-21-2018, 03:16 PM
I'm in the same boat as you were man, have been on for over a year and am too afraid to come off due to libido issues, plus before I started this year long blast and cruise I did a pct and it all turned out to be bunk shit which left me with virtually no natural test so I hoped back on. What exactly was your PCT in the end? I 2 weeks into a test p, tren a and mast p cycle and would like to come off gear completely when I finish.

I followed this PCT and it worked for me:
PCT:
HCG - 1500iu/week for 6 weeks
Clomid - Next day after last pin of HCG, 100mg Clomid ED for two weeks
Clomid - After the two weeks of Clomid, 4 weeks at 50mg
Nolvadex - 20mg entire 6 weeks after HCG

Plenty of sponsors here that can get you hooked up with quality stuff. It took me almost a year to fully recover but I’m glad I finally got off. Remind yourself that everything takes time. I was a little worried when my doctor called and said to come back in to go over my results. When I got there, she was concerned that my vitamin D was super low and didn’t even mention my test levels till I asked about them. She also reminded me that I took my test at 2pm in the afternoon on a empty stomach (busy day at work) and test levels can fluctuate quite a bit.

DaddyDbol
06-21-2018, 11:08 PM
Awesome thank you for your PCT protocol, I will defiantly try this once I finish this cycle

MarineOnGear92
07-03-2018, 01:49 PM
What were you running?