PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

BadDad212
07-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Hey guys new to this forum, I'm active on other forums but recently found this one and really liked what's going on over here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironjulius
07-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Welcome to BOP

Steel Beast
07-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Welcome to da hood

G160
07-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Welcome to da hood
Fire forum check out all the threads

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Electromass
07-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the brotherhood

Radman69
07-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Welcome pal! Get active on this board, lots of perks! Enjoy and be safe!

Southbeach1
07-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Hey guys new to this forum, I'm active on other forums but recently found this one and really liked what's going on over here!

Welcome man, anything I can help you with just ask. The guys here are MUCH more mature than other boards.

BadDad212
07-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Welcome man, anything I can help you with just ask. The guys here are MUCH more mature than other boards.

Definitely agree on that lol. Iv been in a few tren arguments where Iv been put down because of my size. Not sure if we are allowed to talk about this tho I think that's a bashing rule even though we're not naming here.

Southbeach1
07-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Definitely agree on that lol. Iv been in a few tren arguments where Iv been put down because of my size. Not sure if we are allowed to talk about this tho I think that's a bashing rule even though we're not naming here.

Now that's so fuckin stupid like these jerkoff s looked like Ronnie Colman at 14. Everyone has to start somewhere some later than others but to shit on some ones point because he isn't big enough yet is totally immature

anabolictemple
07-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Welcome!

BadDad212
07-12-2017, 01:18 AM
Now that's so fuckin stupid like these jerkoff s looked like Ronnie Colman at 14. Everyone has to start somewhere some later than others but to shit on some ones point because he isn't big enough yet is totally immature

Not to mention most of us come here seeking knowledge because we are ignorant to most things, or advice. When I came here(not to this forum) years ago when I first started I had no clue what I was doing for my first cycle. I took a friends advice and got holy hell bashed, for seeking advice and instructions. If I could back and not take juice so young I would of in a heart beat. Started when I was 21, which I now know is way to fuckint young. But hey I posted a forum in the discussion forum go check it out I would be open for your advice and expertise where I lack.

Kvasir
07-12-2017, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the BOP

SRHealthTech-Alvin
07-12-2017, 03:13 AM
Welcome to the board!

nevergiveup
07-12-2017, 04:04 AM
Welcome mate, this is the best one you'll find

Amber Jones
07-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Welcome

Amiee
07-12-2017, 08:35 AM
welcome you and welcome myself, hope I can be better in this forum~~

joko123
07-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the forum my friend ! We don't bash our brothers here. We're all here to learn and grow nobody holds the secret cook book with all the recipes , there something to learn from everyone.

Radman69
07-12-2017, 11:37 AM

And this is why i'm on this board exclusively anymore! You will enjoy it here buddy!

Southbeach1
07-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Not to mention most of us come here seeking knowledge because we are ignorant to most things, or advice. When I came here(not to this forum) years ago when I first started I had no clue what I was doing for my first cycle. I took a friends advice and got holy hell bashed, for seeking advice and instructions. If I could back and not take juice so young I would of in a heart beat. Started when I was 21, which I now know is way to fuckint young. But hey I posted a forum in the discussion forum go check it out I would be open for your advice and expertise where I lack.

Just stay here man, I've been on a few boards. Meso-rx is by far the worst seems like a bunch of 10year olds.
ASF or anabolic-seyeroid forum is just about as bad.
I was shocked when I came here I'm 45 man I'm not into this little kid shit I'm here to learn what I don't know. And if your, 250 pounds of muscle or 175 you should never be intimidated into not asking a question. Because in 5 years you may be the 250 pounder, just always give back.

BadDad212
07-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Thanks guys appreciate the comments. I created a log on the AAS discussion about my fertility and having a kid and a back story. Idk if people are just not as active on these forums or what? Or maybe I posted at a bad time of the day

Anzel
07-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Nothing buy positivity here!
Thanks for joining us!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru