PDA

View Full Version : GW-50156

POA
07-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Hi All.

Wondering what you guys know about GW-50156? Is it beneficial to use in PCT? I've heard that it is. If you believe it is, how so?

Any info/experience is appreciated.

Bombarinos
07-10-2017, 01:57 AM
Gw is great compound i ran it on my bridge its good keeps you energized great for cardio and cutting bf down.It gave me motivation to get in even when off i threw in 25 mg ostatine was great for my bridge stage

Bombarinos
07-10-2017, 02:11 AM
Makesure u get from legit source bro as well lot of bs sarms buddy bought capped sarms not naming source of ostarine gained like 12 lb got puffed up gyno libido crash estro threw roof def looked like prohormone sides i took legit osrarine w no issue and def didnt gain weight like that its mild compound should not have that side effect if legit if legit gw its great also drops cholesterol as well

POA
07-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Yeah buddy, thanks for the replies. I don't know what to make of these SARMS sources. So much bullshit out there. I really don't know much about SARMS at all. It seems like there's a new compound out every few months.

Olympia Labs
07-10-2017, 04:01 AM
GW is simply amazing

bulk_cut
07-10-2017, 05:42 AM
I must be the only one who doesn't really think it's worth anything. Mine was Radjay brand and I got it from Roads24. I didn't get any increased energy or anything from it. If anything it may have made me a tiny bit more hungry but definitely more lethargic. I ran it at 5mg, 10mg, 15mg and 20mg a day. Could have been bad stuff I guess!

One Hairy SOB
07-10-2017, 02:49 PM
I would highly recommend it for PCT. I've ran GW multiple times and my energy was up and I felt leaner. Using it in PCT will help overall energy, endurance in the gym and I heard it helps to keep coristal down.

Bombarinos
07-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Bulk cut if legit u would of known it not a stimulant type energy feel but your cardio etv fatburning aspect would be noticebale first week def great on tren cycle bulk cut for cardio

Jack Tors
07-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Gw is great compound i ran it on my bridge its good keeps you energized great for cardio and cutting bf down.It gave me motivation to get in even when off i threw in 25 mg ostatine was great for my bridge stage
thats what i do along with 4-5IUs of GH

Bombarinos
07-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Poa they are great compounds out do research and if you get a legit supplier w legit product and you good to go on Researching.But key is LEGIT SUPPLIER LEGIT SARMS

teej750
07-18-2017, 07:33 PM
With all this talk about legit Sarms and the prices seen for some of them its hard to make the jump. I have good results cutting with Var and Clen cycled with ECA. Id love to try cardarine or stenabolic but why pay more for it, esp when i know my juice is real and affordable.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk