PDA

View Full Version : PICS OF YOUR GEAR!

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 02:32 AM
I got this idea from IM figured I'd bring it here.

Throw up some pics of your gear piles.90

Got some BigD TNE/Dbol, his susp,and TNE/Tren of his too.

Big D
12-03-2011, 02:39 AM
thats just one month worth of shit for this mofo

brad1224
12-03-2011, 02:41 AM
ill post mine up tom....party time for B-rad!!

lucky_slevin
12-03-2011, 02:45 AM
thats just one month worth of shit for this mofo

Right!? Hahahahaha!!

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 02:47 AM
Haha guess that means in three weeks I'll be sending you another email BigD! :cool:

lucky_slevin
12-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Haha guess that means in three weeks I'll be sending you another email BigD! :cool:

That's loyalty right there!

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 02:49 AM
^ Bro, he hasn't done me wrong by any means, and talks to me like I'm family... Now that's loyalty on his part, which has earned mine.

lucky_slevin
12-03-2011, 02:52 AM
You don't have to tell me brother... As far as I'm concerned I'll be sitting next to him christmas night for dinner with the fam... Lol

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 02:53 AM
Whew! so I am his favorite. I was there for Thanksgiving brother. LMAO

lucky_slevin
12-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Hilarious!!!!

Big D
12-03-2011, 02:59 AM
theres plenty of me to go around, they dont call me BIG D for nothing lol

Big D
12-03-2011, 03:50 AM
can i post pics?

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Lol NO!!! I don't want my stash looking like a days worth compared to yours. hahaha J/K. I take it you're asking pain. lol

lucky_slevin
12-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Lol NO!!! I don't want my stash looking like a days worth compared to yours. hahaha J/K. I take it you're asking pain. lol

I hate to break it to you homie but even if I posted pics of my gear it would make yours look like a weeks worth, lol...

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 04:57 AM
haha I guess I need to start buying.

SPEEDY
12-03-2011, 05:00 AM
You don't have a stash unless you got some BIG JUGS in there too lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Spawn
12-03-2011, 05:12 AM
If this isnt safe i want it deleted by pain or a mod ASAP.

SPEEDY
12-03-2011, 05:15 AM
Small stash for smalls lmao:p

Anxious1
12-03-2011, 05:21 AM
It should be damn safe. Just pics are going up, no sensitive info.
If it isn't cool with Pain then I apologize, and to please delete the thread.

REDRUM
12-03-2011, 08:56 AM
I have pics from back in the QV days, where my dining room table is covered end to end, I had put the leaf in the middle to make room for the gh kits, not relatives for dinner. My ex used to go nuts, cause the bottom shelf of the fridge was dedicated to kits and hcg, I kept the Bwater in the veggie drawers...lol.

colochine
12-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I have pics from back in the QV days, where my dining room table is covered end to end, I had put the leaf in the middle to make room for the gh kits, not relatives for dinner. My ex used to go nuts, cause the bottom shelf of the fridge was dedicated to kits and hcg, I kept the Bwater in the veggie drawers...lol.

Pics or You're lying!! Lol.

Big D
12-03-2011, 02:17 PM
If this isnt safe i want it deleted by pain or a mod ASAP. I'm sure all those are doctor prescribed, correct?

Big D
12-03-2011, 02:19 PM
I have pics from back in the QV days, where my dining room table is covered end to end, I had put the leaf in the middle to make room for the gh kits, not relatives for dinner. My ex used to go nuts, cause the bottom shelf of the fridge was dedicated to kits and hcg, I kept the Bwater in the veggie drawers...lol. That sounds like a thanksgiving spread to me lol

Spawn
12-03-2011, 11:59 PM
Of course they are lol. Idk what i was thinking! Speedy ill show you small!!!!

grynch888
12-06-2011, 12:59 PM

right

REDRUM
12-06-2011, 02:24 PM
I would never show a pic like that on an open forum, its inviting the "sleepers" on this and every other site to take special attention to you> And those who did shit like that, like say George Young, if you remember that asshole, he loved posting suitcases full of it and a fridge with nothing but kits in it. Soon after he came under watchful everyone, and his GY special blends, and again guys making special compounds were rare, his shit was 100% fake, we had the luxury of sending things out to SCRS testing facility, to vouge for its contents. You wrote what the bottle supposedly contained, and you got results which were... dead on, overdosed, or nothing, perhaps it was just test in there so all ur gains were semi real but mostly psychosomatic

That sounds like a thanksgiving spread to me lol
This was more, winter to spring, and a long trip to Mexico, once it was gone. I never got anything unless the $ was waiting the day it landed, I'll spend 30k, to make 50k, but back out when it arrives, and you have serious trouble

right

Dunno, if ur agreeing about me lying, or saying the opposite. But if youre agreeing that I'm full of shit, I'm sorry to hear that your making that assumption. This post quickly became a a few swining dicks at a urinal to see who has the biggest, thats why I lock my self in the stall....

STEROID
12-06-2011, 04:33 PM
I do agree with Redrum on this.Im a little too paranoid to post up pics..I know its only pics,but why draw unneeded attention to yourself? Just talking about it in public is scary enough as you never know who you're really talking to but talk is just hearsay in the eyes of the law.Posting up evidence is something different.

I know I may sound paranoid,but thats what lets me sleep at night and be able to stay on the boards as long as I have without any incidents.I never even keep anything in my house for fear that the door will be kicked in with my family home let alone post up pics of gear in my possession.I always have a middleman that handles all of my transactions and get shipments shipped to different locations that I know are safe and not even closely linked to me.

Not knocking you guys that are posting pics or saying not to do it.Just stating how I feel about it and what I feel is safe.With as many people going down and dis-appearing these days,why risk anything? Now with these fucking loser hackers around as well,who's to say where your info is getting sent?Just be safe guys and remember what we talk about on these boards is illegal.

paolo123
12-06-2011, 06:56 PM
u beat me 2 it FIST

lucky_slevin
12-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I do agree with Redrum on this.Im a little too paranoid to post up pics..I know its only pics,but why draw unneeded attention to yourself? Just talking about it in public is scary enough as you never know who you're really talking to but talk is just hearsay in the eyes of the law.Posting up evidence is something different.

I know I may sound paranoid,but thats what lets me sleep at night and be able to stay on the boards as long as I have without any incidents.I never even keep anything in my house for fear that the door will be kicked in with my family home let alone post up pics of gear in my possession.I always have a middleman that handles all of my transactions and get shipments shipped to different locations that I know are safe and not even closely linked to me.

Not knocking you guys that are posting pics or saying not to do it.Just stating how I feel about it and what I feel is safe.With as many people going down and dis-appearing these days,why risk anything? Now with these fucking loser hackers around as well,who's to say where your info is getting sent?Just be safe guys and remember what we talk about on these boards is illegal.

^^^ this^^^

Spawn
12-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Can a mod or pain delete this thread? If so please do or at least my pic...

STEROID
12-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Can a mod or pain delete this thread? If so please do or at least my pic...

You should be able to edit your post bro.

REDRUM
12-07-2011, 10:44 AM

I appreciate the backing on that point F.I.S.T. Guys paranoia is what keeps us going and on our toes, Im not even doing anything illegal, and I still have all my security measures in place like I did way back when, hell my proxy changes my IP, many times a day, not gonna say how many or often but its enough. Even using prepaid burner phones is risky, someone could still record that,and a voice annalist through those tapes would confirm your identity possibly, I wouldnt use a burner, unless I had one of the Scream type voice changers.

Even email isnt as safe as we want it to be.

The guys with their personal stuff is fine, but if you start posting tractor trailer size shipments, your crossing a line and tempting trouble

REDRUM
12-07-2011, 10:48 AM
These are pics of medically prescribed test, from Sandoz labs.

Spawn
12-08-2011, 12:42 AM
Very nice bro. ^^^

Nasty81Nate
12-23-2011, 04:10 AM
Can I post a pic even though the majority of my assorted stash came elsewhere? Not trying to promote anyone, just haven't got any gear here yet. Would love to show u what a prop whore I am.

Anxious1
12-23-2011, 04:24 AM
I don't have an issue with it. Most others won't either. I feel it is an open thread.