PDA

View Full Version : Powerlifting cycles

Violator
07-13-2017, 11:17 PM
First off I am new to bop. I am glad to be a new member of this community. Stats: 195lbs PR stats; 485lb squat 465lb deadlift 365lb bench. I want to know what kind of AAS you all run and how much. I currently am running 600mg test cyp per week along with 300mg npp per week.

Ragnor
07-13-2017, 11:22 PM
First off I am new to bop. I am glad to be a new member of this community. Stats: 195lbs PR stats; 485lb squat 465lb deadlift 365lb bench. I want to know what kind of AAS you all run and how much. I currently am running 600mg test cyp per week along with 300mg npp per week.
Welcome nice PRs you a Raw lifter or suit.

Viking King

kaneman
07-14-2017, 03:14 AM
Welcome!! What federation do you lift in? Nice lifts. I personally love npp for strength. You will probably hear most say tren, I myself can't handle tren without wanting to kill everyone around me lol so it's a no go for me. Test/npp and then Superdrol run 3-4 weeks into meet is my go to. Superdrol is amazing for fast strength gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Violator
07-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Welcome nice PRs you a Raw lifter or suit.

Viking King

I am a raw lifter the bench is just some sweat no wrist wraps or chalk. Deadlift just a belt and squat just a belt no sleeves. I am currently rehabbing my shoulders. I had gotten way to tight and my shoulders now have an anterior tilt causing a pinch when I lift in the a.c. joints. Any tips ? What dosaging of npp and test do you run?

Ragnor
07-14-2017, 03:51 PM
I am a raw lifter the bench is just some sweat no wrist wraps or chalk. Deadlift just a belt and squat just a belt no sleeves. I am currently rehabbing my shoulders. I had gotten way to tight and my shoulders now have an anterior tilt causing a pinch when I lift in the a.c. joints. Any tips ? What dosaging of npp and test do you run?
That's some good PRs for your weight.Test just depends all on what compounds I'm running.My TRT is 100mg wk pinned sub q 20mg day M-F.NPP will throw some lube in your joints.

Viking King

Violator
07-15-2017, 03:34 PM
That's some good PRs for your weight.Test just depends all on what compounds I'm running.My TRT is 100mg wk pinned sub q 20mg day M-F.NPP will throw some lube in your joints.

Viking King

I'm currently running 600mg test cyp and 300 mg npp per week. Should I drop the test down to trt dose to get more benefit from the npp since high test levels significantly decrease collagen synthesis.

kaneman
07-15-2017, 03:37 PM
I'm currently running 600mg test cyp and 300 mg npp per week. Should I drop the test down to trt dose to get more benefit from the npp since high test levels significantly decrease collagen synthesis.

600mg is a good dose imo. That's what I run when I'm not on my trt dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnor
07-15-2017, 08:17 PM
No 600mg is perfect on your test dosage.Would stay where you are at.My opinion on NPP is after you acustom yourself to it my sweet spot is 6-800mgs wk.

Viking King