PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy Egg Recipe

AuSSieBroBeans
07-15-2017, 11:58 PM
Easy Baked Egg Recipe | POPSUGAR Food (https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/food/Easy-Baked-Egg-Recipe-37204432/amp)

You guys have to try this new way of making eggs for breaky. Ive been making these for the past few weekends now and im addicted. You can add spinich, bacon etc on the side for a complete meal. I put my eggs on muffins. Let me know what you think if you try it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Chris_ECP
07-16-2017, 12:01 AM
That's actually awesome. The texture of scrambles eggs makes me gag now after eating them so much so this will be good to try. Hell, even eat em without the yolk if cholesterol is an issue. Fill the centre instead with meat, spinach, like you said for a full meal deal. Thanks for sharing.

AuSSieBroBeans
07-16-2017, 12:05 AM
That's actually awesome. The texture of scrambles eggs makes me gag now after eating them so much so this will be good to try. Hell, even eat em without the yolk if cholesterol is an issue. Fill the centre like you said with meat, spinach, etc. Thanks for sharing.
I find they digest super fast too. I use a few egg whites to 1 yolk. Keep the yolk runny to cover the whites in nice yolky flavour. A little bit more time consuming making them this way so I make them on the weekend straight after training. Mmm

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

PAiN
07-16-2017, 03:02 AM
Those look awesome!

Thanks for sharing bro, you can never have to many egg recipes!

JUNGLE JUICE
07-17-2017, 05:55 AM
My misses actually made these on the weekend for me. Bloody good

johnwiller
07-17-2017, 07:29 AM
that's amazing!

gcghost
10-14-2017, 06:09 AM
I seen this recipe ages ago, I'm going to give them a try when I'm home next! They do look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk