PDA

View Full Version : IGF

Gaynz37
07-17-2017, 06:21 AM
I've read a lil on IGF, and I'm finding that some say it has to be fridged, and some say it's good at room temp? What's right or wrong? I've chosen not to run GH for the fact that I move around to often with work, and would be very difficult to keep it in a fridge. So I was advised to go with IGF. Was thinking of running it at 20-30mcg per day for 4 weeks, and then same time off. Will be running with MK677 and Test E/C at 500mg per Week. What's some experiences, and advice?

stephen220
07-17-2017, 07:34 AM
Yes it needs to be fridged same as HGH. What you could do with igf lr3 is pin once a day in the morning or before workout which ever it's half life is about 24 hours. All you would have to do is preload a slin pin and put it in your lunch box and then you can take it whenever. Also i would do at least 40mcgs a day personally, I started at 50mcgs and went up to 80mcgs.

Gaynz37
07-17-2017, 07:58 AM
I don't want to talk about work more than I have to. Fridge deal just don't set well with me. If shit has to be fridged then it's a no go. No to mention travel time I would have to do a bunch of bullshit just to keep it cold. Preciate the Help. Hopefully someone will chime in and say there is a certain brand that is good at room temp.

Topsecret
07-17-2017, 11:37 AM
I don't want to talk about work more than I have to. Fridge deal just don't set well with me. If shit has to be fridged then it's a no go. No to mention travel time I would have to do a bunch of bullshit just to keep it cold. Preciate the Help. Hopefully someone will chime in and say there is a certain brand that is good at room temp.

IF you're travelling via car use the small plug in coolers for soda. They're small as fuck and you can even possibly then tuck them under the seat, BAM! If you can't keep it in good stable conditions legitimately though, I wouldnt bother running till the proper opportunity arises.

Best of luck my bro!