PDA

View Full Version : Gyno or not

gearmonster
07-17-2017, 07:17 PM
Hello guys m bit confused about my chest I cannot find if I have gyno or not need your help buddies I've ran Tren Ace, Test prop cycle for only for on trial basis but the lower part of my chest has more muscle than of my upper chest so they are looking like boobs I guess could you guys please help me out with this issue like I want my upper chest to be pumped like my lower but my upper chest isn't getting any muscle on it as I had some of the muscles on my upper chest last year when I used Deca for 10 weeks so here are my current pics of my chest
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/c69972eab83b197e268a555993403101.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/c213e9803490e6adc5e75bff023d5e20.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/98a13fac8fae957d23ec690bbb98d3d2.jpg

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
07-17-2017, 07:33 PM
Please stop taking steroids and learn what you're doing!!!

gearmonster
07-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Please stop taking steroids and learn what you're doing!!!I've already stopped ive completed my PCT properly I've used Aromasin and cabergoline too throughout the cycle

Xtreme4Life
07-17-2017, 07:54 PM
You would more than likely know without a doubt if you had gyno. You would have hard lumps and be experiencing pain in that area, especially the nipples and around them, at least while it was still forming. I've only had mild gyno but it's very obvious you know when you're getting it.

Did you have any blood tests done while on cycle?

Personally I don't think you have gyno. Maybe cut out the flat and decline pressing movements and stick with incline for a while if you're really concerned about it.

Topsecret
07-17-2017, 08:19 PM
No you do not have gyno.

How sure I am: 100%.

Solved.

AuSSieBroBeans
07-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Your eyes in the 3rd pic look scary. Your right nipple looks different to ur left...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Delta5
07-17-2017, 09:00 PM
Gyno starts as a pea size lump right under the nipple. Your nips will be sensitive and sore. Has nothing to do with the overall area of your chest. Your lower pecs are more developed than your upper. No more flat bench, declines are useless. Do inclines, pullovers, pushups. squeeze press. Keep your hands about shoulder width apart, shoulders tucked into side of your body (on the inclines)
DO educate yourself more tho for sure on steroids, side effects, etc. You will find at your age (18-25 ?) if u would eat like a muthafucka, and train hard (and correct) you will gain more,,, than if u fuck around with steroids with half knowledge.
Get at it!!

Loose Cannon
07-17-2017, 09:52 PM
do you have hard pea size lumps or a lump under either nipple?

G160
07-17-2017, 09:56 PM
Your eyes in the 3rd pic look scary. Your right nipple looks different to ur left...

Lmao!!! Good one aussie

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

G160
07-17-2017, 09:58 PM
Hello guys m bit confused about my chest I cannot find if I have gyno or not need your help buddies I've ran Tren Ace, Test prop cycle for only for on trial basis but the lower part of my chest has more muscle than of my upper chest so they are looking like boobs I guess could you guys please help me out with this issue like I want my upper chest to be pumped like my lower but my upper chest isn't getting any muscle on it as I had some of the muscles on my upper chest last year when I used Deca for 10 weeks so here are my current pics of my chest
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/c69972eab83b197e268a555993403101.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/c213e9803490e6adc5e75bff023d5e20.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/98a13fac8fae957d23ec690bbb98d3d2.jpg

Ok buddy its just fat accumulation on left side , when i was your age i had it without doing steroids, anyways train more cut down and dont go playing with gear until youre close to your 30s..i doubt you will listen but im doing mines...

bulk_cut
07-17-2017, 10:18 PM
Ok buddy its just fat accumulation on left side , when i was your age i had it without doing steroids, anyways train more cut down and dont go playing with gear until youre close to your 30s..i doubt you will listen but im doing mines...

That's the problem right there

G160
07-17-2017, 10:21 PM
That's the problem right there
I should have told him he had stage 4 permanent gyno that no surgery removes, cause hell go straight back to gear..he was using caber and all probably went hard on the letro god knows how crashed his endo e2 and test is...

Thappy
07-17-2017, 10:56 PM
You have large boobies

Ragnor
07-17-2017, 11:05 PM
You have large boobies
Lmfao exactly what I thought when I opened the thread.

Viking King

HardtoGain
07-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Did you take those pictures in Chuck E Cheese?

Topsecret
07-17-2017, 11:18 PM
I'ma make a joke. nah nvm. I dont wanna be a bad fella with jokes ;)

HardtoGain
07-17-2017, 11:21 PM
I'ma make a joke. nah nvm. I dont wanna be a bad fella with jokes ;)

Yea, I felt the same. Joke/no joke, then went with the wrong choice :)

Topsecret
07-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Yea, I felt the same. Joke/no joke, then went with the wrong choice :)

I enjoyed yours good!

I was gonna say it looks like a dick got imprinted on his chest. But I passed :D

HardtoGain
07-17-2017, 11:25 PM
This guy got surgery. Personally i think he had nice tits and maybe shoulda kept them.

http://gynecomastianewyork.net/wp-content/uploads/gynecomastia-before-after-3223-3777.jpg

OK I'm done.

Topsecret
07-17-2017, 11:26 PM
This guy got surgery. Personally i think he had nice tits and maybe shoulda kept them.

http://gynecomastianewyork.net/wp-content/uploads/gynecomastia-before-after-3223-3777.jpg

OK I'm done.

I aint gay but those are nice tits. lol

He could be a ladyboy in Thailand $$$

HardtoGain
07-17-2017, 11:27 PM

My hand in my shirt all day.

Ragnor
07-17-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm staying out this one.I'll at least answer his question NO GYNO.Would have been better off if it was.You sure your not using a SEO just in your chest area.People are saying bench but no triceps so I'm going with you f'ed up with SEO in your chest.

Viking King

G160
07-17-2017, 11:56 PM

OK I'm done.
You know you couldnt resist...

G160
07-17-2017, 11:58 PM
You know you couldnt resist...

Fuck yeah i took a screen shot tren gona kick in soon

d-man
07-18-2017, 12:06 AM

I'd push em together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gearmonster
07-18-2017, 04:43 AM
You would more than likely know without a doubt if you had gyno. You would have hard lumps and be experiencing pain in that area, especially the nipples and around them, at least while it was still forming. I've only had mild gyno but it's very obvious you know when you're getting it.

Did you have any blood tests done while on cycle?

Personally I don't think you have gyno. Maybe cut out the flat and decline pressing movements and stick with incline for a while if you're really concerned about it.Actually no soreness no pain in that area I do my overall chest workout like 1st I do incline bench press 3 sets then 3 sets of incline dumbbell press then I move to flat bench press 3 sets then 3 sets of flat dumbbell press then decline bench press 3 sets then I move to cable cross overs 3 sets and chest workout is done. Frankly Telling? That lump you see I have it before even I started hitting the gym u know when I was in school but at that the size of that lump was very minor I'll put a pic of mine so u can see and can u tell me how that lump came I mean I can feel muscles working there it's not fat I can guarantee u.
The pic which I've provided in this reply msg is captured when I haven't seen any gyms face so u can see I have that same thing in my lower chest.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/18fe044c566bd17d0500e1dd75d4d970.jpg

Thappy
07-18-2017, 06:01 AM
Dont run another steroid cycle until you learn how to eat and train please....

G160
07-18-2017, 06:03 AM
Who sold you that shit man!

bulk_cut
07-18-2017, 06:24 AM

Who sold you that shit man!

Seriously, what are you 18 years old at the max? Stop taking steroids because you think they'll help you get laid. Learn what you're doing and how to do it first. You're just hurting yourself.

G160
07-18-2017, 06:34 AM
Seriously, what are you 18 years old at the max? Stop taking steroids because you think they'll help you get laid. Learn what you're doing and how to do it first. You're just hurting yourself.
Kids these days man, ima be checking on my 6 year old son more often shits scary, when i was your age i was lifting, we had pharmacies with no scripts and it never occured to me to even pop a vitamin.

gearmonster
07-18-2017, 06:51 AM
Seriously, what are you 18 years old at the max? Stop taking steroids because you think they'll help you get laid. Learn what you're doing and how to do it first. You're just hurting yourself.No bro it's not like that actually Ive already played local bodybuilding competitions n I see myself into this field but now my I have to set myself? back coz I'm having some economical crisis so there's that I'm taking all the precautions and getting myself clean with Tudca and milk Thistle so it's not like that what you think it's something I wanted to ask if what is the muscles I have in my lower chest as compared toy upper I had my upper chest totally developed when I used Deca and I have this lump since when I don't even knew what gym was im attaching a pic of me when I never hitted gym not for a single so u can see my problem and maybe u can make me understand what that could behttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/e95fd067200eb09762b66858e4312093.jpg

AuSSieBroBeans
07-18-2017, 06:57 AM
No bro it's not like that actually Ive already played local bodybuilding competitions n I see myself into this field but now my I have to set myself? back coz I'm having some economical crisis so there's that I'm taking all the precautions and getting myself clean with Tudca and milk Thistle so it's not like that what you think it's something I wanted to ask if what is the muscles I have in my lower chest as compared toy upper I had my upper chest totally developed when I used Deca and I have this lump since when I don't even knew what gym was im attaching a pic of me when I never hitted gym not for a single so u can see my problem and maybe u can make me understand what that could behttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/e95fd067200eb09762b66858e4312093.jpg

You've played local bodybuilding comps? Can you please let me know which comps? Im pretty sure ronald mcdonald could win one of these comps

AuSSieBroBeans
07-18-2017, 06:59 AM
Im honestly not sure if your playing with us or not. My 18yr old sister has a similar physique

G160
07-18-2017, 07:03 AM
You've played local bodybuilding comps? Can you please let me know which comps? Im pretty sure ronald mcdonald could win one of these comps

Do you know how many times ive seen threads in forums about first time users spending nights on google subscribing to 1000s of forums in different dimensions of the universe just to find out they dont have gyno. Google gyno and your computer will freeze.It would be fun if we had a gyno thread id sub that shit for good laughs.

G160
07-18-2017, 07:10 AM
No bro it's not like that actually Ive already played local bodybuilding competitions n I see myself into this field but now my I have to set myself? back coz I'm having some economical crisis so there's that I'm taking all the precautions and getting myself clean with Tudca and milk Thistle so it's not like that what you think it's something I wanted to ask if what is the muscles I have in my lower chest as compared toy upper I had my upper chest totally developed when I used Deca and I have this lump since when I don't even knew what gym was im attaching a pic of me when I never hitted gym not for a single so u can see my problem and maybe u can make me understand what that could behttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/e95fd067200eb09762b66858e4312093.jpg

Lmao!!! Dude whhat does tudca have to do with an economical crisis! Why are you even taking tudca? You dont need any of that just stop taking all roids and pct everything and you will be fine, diet down fast or something while you lift youll be cut and that left arm stored fat will be inexistent since youll have burned it off. Gyno you dont got but at your age bf etc the moment you do any test or tren you will wake up looking like pamela anderson and youll have all types of bros asking for nudes.

Gaynz37
07-18-2017, 07:18 AM
LMFAO. THA FUCK IS THIS???

Sqwuidd
07-18-2017, 09:01 AM
Honestly bro- I don't know if this is a joke or not. You seem very young and inexperienced with juice - I have a hard time believing you took Tren A and competed in shows.

Fuckin google this shit man - while you're at it , look into how to workout because it looks like you haven't lifted a weight in your whole life. Get educated man - don't just fuckin start running compounds with no clue wtf you're doing.

Tudca and milk thistle to " get clean" - what the fuck are you talking about - that statement right there tells me you have no clue wtf you're saying.

Do some reading, let time pass a bit and eat right before taking anymore gear please.

Radman69
07-18-2017, 09:48 AM
Gonna guess this guy is just trolling... dont think anyone would honestly come on here and say all this shit.... with thise pics...if your being truthful buddy, please do as others suggested and do some fucking research!

gearmonster
07-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Honestly bro- I don't know if this is a joke or not. You seem very young and inexperienced with juice - I have a hard time believing you took Tren A and competed in shows.

Fuckin google this shit man - while you're at it , look into how to workout because it looks like you haven't lifted a weight in your whole life. Get educated man - don't just fuckin start running compounds with no clue wtf you're doing.

Tudca and milk thistle to " get clean" - what the fuck are you talking about - that statement right there tells me you have no clue wtf you're saying.

Do some reading, let time pass a bit and eat right before taking anymore gear please.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI said Tudca and milk Thistle for cleaning up my kidneys man I mean common u see as I said I've been set back myself because of money so now I don't see that good as I used to look

auswest
07-18-2017, 10:18 AM
I said Tudca and milk Thistle for cleaning up my kidneys man I mean common u see as I said I've been set back myself because of money so now I don't see that good as I used to look https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/fd7f780e690e2c8ffdd238e43532fb77.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/38bee0571dafab1a71769e61902afd6e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/15d7ccfe66ebc3f4e95a18dce22fdde5.jpg

Sexy....!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

gearmonster
07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
Sexy....!

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkThanks man hope u Understood me

Sqwuidd
07-18-2017, 10:23 AM
Jesus- scratch your face outta the pics man.

I am not responding to this thread any longer-it is a waste of my time

You don't have gyno bro. I suggest if you are gonna run Tren - to take Caber regularly to avoid having to even post this on any site and waste people's time.

Fucking clown shoes bullshit.

gearmonster
07-18-2017, 10:24 AM

You don't have gyno bro. I suggest if you are gonna run Tren - to take Caber regularly to avoid having to even post this on any site and waste people's time.

Fucking clown shoes bullshit.Oh sry I forgot to scratch my face up

Gaynz37
07-18-2017, 10:26 AM

Fucking clown shoes bullshit.

Lmfao, dude weighs a buck 50 maybe. This shit is hilarious if you ask me. Clownshoes is my Fucking Favorite Brother...

Electromass
07-18-2017, 10:45 AM
Im currently 217 lbs at 7% bf, and I don't own one fucking thing that says "Beast" on it! You need to check your ego little brother, and get down to building a nice solid foundation of muscle WITHOUT STEROIDS!! Then in about 3 years of dedication and hard work you can effectively run a first cycle. These drugs are NOT MAGIC SAUCE dude, and you are not doing yourself any favors by fucking with something you are not ready for. Sheesh!

joko123
07-18-2017, 11:16 AM
I honestly believe the OP Is not trolling he started a thread about PCT in the beggining of may basically saying this what he ran and the timeline coincides, call me crazy for believing everything I read on the internet

In any event brother I think you've gotten what you were after , you don't have gyno, your diet needs work , start from there

Ragnor
07-18-2017, 01:09 PM
I'm not going to make fun of you or talk shit in this post,this post is for you to get from it what you can.You need to not be touching any PEDs for a long time.If you don't automatically know what that stands for you've never even watched anything to do with this Sport.You need to learn how to Train and Diet properly first before anything else.Don't worry about PEDs your wasting your $ and until you actually learn how to Train and Diet AAS shouldn't be in vocabulary.You said you completed I want to see contest pics,I believe you could have I've seen guys with 15% bf and above complete because they had no idea about this Sport as you really dont either.You need to be asking Training and Dieting questions not about AAS looking like you do.Your what 18-21 yrs old,guess what I'm only a couple years older than you.Yes not more than maybe 2 years but look at me compared to you.I honestly and not talking shit at 15yrs old Dwarfed you and I was 9%bf at a lil over 200#s.Now you see my pics,I'm over 300#s and can guarantee you've done more AAS than me already.Look at you on your best day and than look at me on any day.And you'll see you need to learn how to TRAIN and DIET before going any further in this.Not high jacking your thread here's a pic of me and remember we are the same age or within a couple years.

Can you see why I'm expressing TRAINING and DIET to you.Look at you than look at me,see the difference.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/ad3e9671fd4f2208e1062f448087d094.jpg

Viking King

Topsecret
07-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Rag is such a showoff. If you put my face on his shoulders we'd be perfect ;)

But he's also right. Man if you can take the heat in this kitchen you belong, that's for sure. Stick around and ask questions. You'll do well. Even if you continue to use which im sure you will. It gets addictive I admit. Get the info and grow on it!

Again, Welcome to BOP :)

Whit1975
07-18-2017, 06:34 PM
I'm not going to make fun of you or talk shit in this post,this post is for you to get from it what you can.You need to not be touching any PEDs for a long time.If you don't automatically know what that stands for you've never even watched anything to do with this Sport.You need to learn how to Train and Diet properly first before anything else.Don't worry about PEDs your wasting your $ and until you actually learn how to Train and Diet AAS shouldn't be in vocabulary.You said you completed I want to see contest pics,I believe you could have I've seen guys with 15% bf and above complete because they had no idea about this Sport as you really dont either.You need to be asking Training and Dieting questions not about AAS looking like you do.Your what 18-21 yrs old,guess what I'm only a couple years older than you.Yes not more than maybe 2 years but look at me compared to you.I honestly and not talking shit at 15yrs old Dwarfed you and I was 9%bf at a lil over 200#s.Now you see my pics,I'm over 300#s and can guarantee you've done more AAS than me already.Look at you on your best day and than look at me on any day.And you'll see you need to learn how to TRAIN and DIET before going any further in this.Not high jacking your thread here's a pic of me and remember we are the same age or within a couple years.

Can you see why I'm expressing TRAINING and DIET to you.Look at you than look at me,see the difference.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/ad3e9671fd4f2208e1062f448087d094.jpg

Viking King

Dude you're a fucking Monster!!! Life goals and that's why I'm here. Great job!!!

bulk_cut
07-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Viking King

Jesus Christ, stop posting pics of yourself, you're making all of us feel bad not just the OP!!

JohnDoe
07-18-2017, 10:17 PM
You need to spend your money on food and proteins - not gear.

G160
07-19-2017, 12:22 AM
Jesus Christ, stop posting pics of yourself, you're making all of us feel bad not just the OP!!

How does that song go, Look at me, now look at you...

i had to tell him hell get gyno because thats what scared me off sustanon on my early years lol

Loose Cannon
07-19-2017, 05:43 AM

Viking King

bro.....selfie level 1,000

AuSSieBroBeans
07-19-2017, 06:11 AM

Viking King
I think you have gyno brother

d-man
07-19-2017, 11:59 AM
I think you have gyno brother

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji4][emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]