PDA

View Full Version : Coming off cycle for TRT labs

Judgmentalist
07-19-2017, 01:47 PM
I had planned to start a 12 week cycle around the 1st of September. However, I just learned that I will have to get another round of blood work around the middle of October, six weeks in.

Is it possible to "pause" my cycle and get normal lab results or will I have to wait to start after the next test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Hairy SOB
07-19-2017, 02:58 PM
It would be in your best interest to wait till after your test in Oct. There is no pausing a cycle. Even if you're running a short ester, is it really worth losing your prescription over a blast?

Judgmentalist
07-19-2017, 03:40 PM
It would be in your best interest to wait till after your test in Oct. There is no pausing a cycle. Even if you're running a short ester, is it really worth losing your prescription over a blast?

That's what I figured. Sux tho... I was planning my first cycle to coincide with a contest here on BOP just for extra motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go hard or go home
08-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Quick question to bump into this, would Var also mess with the blood work? I am running Var at 50mg a day and have Labs coming up in 2 weeks.

One Hairy SOB
08-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Quick question to bump into this, would Var also mess with the blood work? I am running Var at 50mg a day and have Labs coming up in 2 weeks.

If you're already on TRT and this is a regular checkup, then you should be fine. They'll be doing a standard hormonal panel and var shouldn't effect this. Just keep in mine var has a 10 hour half life and is detectable for up to 4 weeks.

go hard or go home
08-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Yes already on TRT, been for about 4 months now. So there shouldn't be an issue then? Just don't want to get the boot from TRT, feel so much better since being on. Wife hates it though as I have literally been a machine in the bed lol, I want it 3 times a day 7 days a week lmao.

One Hairy SOB
08-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Technically you shouldn't have an issue. Risk vs reward... Is a little Var worth losing your prescription over? Probably not.

If you're going to make any "additions" to your TRT dose, I'd highly suggest you research each compound and learn about active life and detection times. Highly unlike they would ever test for it, but it will help in making an educated choice based around your TRT check ups.

jgeeme
10-24-2017, 12:23 AM
Need to look into how other compounds affect liver enzymes, hematocrit, blood pressure etc. My TRT Dr. pays close attention to all of that and brings me back at 3 months if anything is out of whack, which usually screws up some grand scheme I have for being swole :)