PDA

View Full Version : Personal use bust.

Bombarinos
07-20-2017, 05:38 PM
United States Attorney's Office Boise Pursues Misdemeanor Steroid Possession Charge on Small Dianabol Parcel United States Attorney's Office Boise Pursues Misdemeanor Steroid Possession Charge on Small Dianabol Parcel
Many bodybuilders believe that the feds won’t pursue a case against an individual who attempts to import a single package of anabolic steroids for their own personal use. They generally expect to receive a seizure notice from customs as the worst case scenario. In fact, many bodybuilders receive multiple seizure notices over the years without any further consequence. But don’t tell that to Drew Rasmussen.

The feds pulled out all the stops when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Los Angeles inspected and intercepted a small package containing raw steroid powder sent from China that was addressed to Rasmussen’s apartment in Boise, Idaho on August 25, 2016. Rather than confiscate the steroids and send a seizure notice to Rasmussen, Homeland Security Investigation (HSI) agents worked with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) to arrange a controlled delivery at the Idaho man’s residence on September 1, 2016.

When Rasmussen signed and accepted the parcel containing steroids, police executed a search warrant on his apartment. Federal agents found nothing in his apartment to suggest anything other than personal use. There was no incriminating evidence to suggest that he operated any type of clandestine underground laboratory (UGL) to manufacture and distribute steroids. There were no computers or laptops with customers orders or customer lists. The only evidence they had against him was the 397 grams of methandienone or methandrostenolone (Dianabol) that just arrived in the package from China.

Rafael Gonzalez, Jr., the Acting United States Attorney for the District of Idaho, and Assistant U.S. Attorney Melissa Lou, decided to make an example out of Rasmussen even though he didn’t appear to be any type of local or Internet steroid dealer. The federal prosecutors originally charged Rasmussen with one count of unlawful felony possession of methandrostenolone according to the criminal charging information court documents.

It is true that 397 grams of Dianabol steroid powder clearly represents much more than a personal supply even though it can easily fit inside a relatively small parcel. That amount of Dianabol powder would permit Rasmussen to use a modest daily dosage of 50 milligrams of Dianabol for over 20 years. Then again, the feds found no additional evidence to suggest he was trafficking steroids.

Ultimately, the felony possession charges were reduced. Rasmussen pleaded guilty to one count of Class A misdemeanor possession of anabolic steroids (methandrostenolone) on March 10, 2017. Rasmussen admitted to researching steroids online and placing an order over the Internet from a Chinese powder source. Curiously, federal prosecutors were careful to note that Rasmussen used his Apple MacBook to purchase steroids and used his Apple iPhone to track the shipment status via the USPS website.

After pleading guilty, Rasmussen still faced a maximum of one year in prison and a maximum of $100,000 in fines. Fortunately for him, U.S. Magistrate Judge Candy Wagahoff Dale accepted the presentencing report from prosecutors and sentenced Rasmussen to only two years probation. She even waived the interest requirement on a $1000 fine because Rasmussen didn’t have the ability to pay the interest.

There are a few take home lesson from the Rasmussen case. The first is that there are far worse consequences than a seizure notice if customs intercepts a parcel containing steroids. Secondly, federal prosecutors will most definitely prosecute misdemeanor steroid possession cases. And finally, individual steroid users should carefully consider the consequences of ordering any quantity of steroid powder for personal use; while a couple hundred grams is incredibly cheap and doesn’t seem like that much, prosecutors could still interpret it as intent to distribute even though it was really intended as a personal supply. Prosecutors will then make you feel grateful that they are only pursuing a possession charge against you.

Reliable_DNP
09-05-2017, 05:58 PM
Curiously, federal prosecutors were careful to note that Rasmussen used his Apple MacBook to purchase steroids and used his Apple iPhone to track the shipment status via the USPS website.

Thanks for this post. Very interesting.

Why did you describe this as "curious"? I ask because my understanding is that mere receipt of a package, without proof that the recipient ORDERED the package, is insufficient for prosecutors to obtain a conviction. Proof of order typically comes from one of two places - interrogation and/or the search warrant. In this case, it sounds like the buyer ordered and tracked his order via the clear web, without stealth, on his personal computer and phone. (Shit OPSEC, this, btw, for purhasing distribution quantities of a scheduled drug.) If that is correct, the fact that Rasmussen's PC/phone contained evidence of his order is crucial to making the case. Thoughts?

Also, any info on how customs found the drugs? Can't imagine they have a dianabol dog?!?

Xtreme4Life
09-05-2017, 07:43 PM
I guess the Feds in Idaho have nothing better to do.....bastards.

vapor1
09-08-2017, 11:17 AM
This right here is BS, Going after some one for this amount is a waste of taxpayer money, With all the Meth and coke flying in the money could be much better spent going after real criminals.

Electromass
09-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Sounds to me the attorney general was up for re-election, or had some other motive for pursuing this.

Bombarinos
09-09-2017, 01:36 PM
I guess the Feds in Idaho have nothing better to do.....bastards.

They should go after the moonshiners down there next hooch police lol

Electromass
09-09-2017, 01:41 PM
This right here is BS, Going after some one for this amount is a waste of taxpayer money, With all the Meth and coke flying in the money could be much better spent going after real criminals.They're not going to be going after themselves..what's the matter with you!! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

KCMason35
09-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Holy shit dude thats a scary site right there lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobhead
09-10-2017, 01:04 AM
Waste of time and money.

G160
09-10-2017, 05:39 AM
What a shitplace to live...Judges in miami would laugh at that shit...My judge on an unrelated case told me the other day im blowing up and to be careful

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
09-10-2017, 06:01 AM
great post, thank you

bobhead
09-10-2017, 06:37 AM
That house was just used for receiving.

G160
09-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Ok theres 2 issues were not addressed in this case
1. The actual ammount of methandienedone possesed as substance not raw weight of pill.
2.jurisdiction of law of prosecuting body.

Make no mistake this guy was on some other trip and they knew he was...so when the feds decided to stop prosecuting for petty ammount to proove possesion they winked at the state jurisdiction to take over with the 2 year probation

bobhead
09-10-2017, 05:34 PM
2 year probation. Dude got off easy.

Spyderwebb
09-12-2017, 09:46 PM
United States Attorney's Office Boise Pursues Misdemeanor Steroid Possession Charge on Small Dianabol Parcel United States Attorney's Office Boise Pursues Misdemeanor Steroid Possession Charge on Small Dianabol Parcel
Many bodybuilders believe that the feds won’t pursue a case against an individual who attempts to import a single package of anabolic steroids for their own personal use. They generally expect to receive a seizure notice from customs as the worst case scenario. In fact, many bodybuilders receive multiple seizure notices over the years without any further consequence. But don’t tell that to Drew Rasmussen.

The feds pulled out all the stops when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Los Angeles inspected and intercepted a small package containing raw steroid powder sent from China that was addressed to Rasmussen’s apartment in Boise, Idaho on August 25, 2016. Rather than confiscate the steroids and send a seizure notice to Rasmussen, Homeland Security Investigation (HSI) agents worked with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) to arrange a controlled delivery at the Idaho man’s residence on September 1, 2016.

When Rasmussen signed and accepted the parcel containing steroids, police executed a search warrant on his apartment. Federal agents found nothing in his apartment to suggest anything other than personal use. There was no incriminating evidence to suggest that he operated any type of clandestine underground laboratory (UGL) to manufacture and distribute steroids. There were no computers or laptops with customers orders or customer lists. The only evidence they had against him was the 397 grams of methandienone or methandrostenolone (Dianabol) that just arrived in the package from China.

Rafael Gonzalez, Jr., the Acting United States Attorney for the District of Idaho, and Assistant U.S. Attorney Melissa Lou, decided to make an example out of Rasmussen even though he didn’t appear to be any type of local or Internet steroid dealer. The federal prosecutors originally charged Rasmussen with one count of unlawful felony possession of methandrostenolone according to the criminal charging information court documents.

It is true that 397 grams of Dianabol steroid powder clearly represents much more than a personal supply even though it can easily fit inside a relatively small parcel. That amount of Dianabol powder would permit Rasmussen to use a modest daily dosage of 50 milligrams of Dianabol for over 20 years. Then again, the feds found no additional evidence to suggest he was trafficking steroids.

Ultimately, the felony possession charges were reduced. Rasmussen pleaded guilty to one count of Class A misdemeanor possession of anabolic steroids (methandrostenolone) on March 10, 2017. Rasmussen admitted to researching steroids online and placing an order over the Internet from a Chinese powder source. Curiously, federal prosecutors were careful to note that Rasmussen used his Apple MacBook to purchase steroids and used his Apple iPhone to track the shipment status via the USPS website.

After pleading guilty, Rasmussen still faced a maximum of one year in prison and a maximum of $100,000 in fines. Fortunately for him, U.S. Magistrate Judge Candy Wagahoff Dale accepted the presentencing report from prosecutors and sentenced Rasmussen to only two years probation. She even waived the interest requirement on a $1000 fine because Rasmussen didn’t have the ability to pay the interest.

There are a few take home lesson from the Rasmussen case. The first is that there are far worse consequences than a seizure notice if customs intercepts a parcel containing steroids. Secondly, federal prosecutors will most definitely prosecute misdemeanor steroid possession cases. And finally, individual steroid users should carefully consider the consequences of ordering any quantity of steroid powder for personal use; while a couple hundred grams is incredibly cheap and doesn’t seem like that much, prosecutors could still interpret it as intent to distribute even though it was really intended as a personal supply. Prosecutors will then make you feel grateful that they are only pursuing a possession charge against you.

That's y u go domestic fellas

2Pack_Sugar
09-13-2017, 08:22 PM
That house was just used for receiving.

I agree. This seems to be the most logical explanation. Still scary though.

2Pack

SimpleAddar
09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Sounds fkd up...

HTGduck
09-16-2017, 07:22 PM
400 grams is a shit ton of dbol though honestly.

ThePlank
09-16-2017, 07:31 PM
This right here is BS, Going after some one for this amount is a waste of taxpayer money, With all the Meth and coke flying in the money could be much better spent going after real criminals.

Maybe they want as much as they can the public to be on meth and coke.

Bombarinos
09-18-2017, 12:21 AM
I agree. This seems to be the most logical explanation. Still scary though.

2Pack

Thats what i was thinking

tcinbc66
09-18-2017, 09:44 PM
How the hell do they have a search warrant and not one other item was in he apartment. That is amazing

ThePlank
09-28-2017, 02:20 AM

Maybe they want people to be on coke and meth. Zombies like this are easy to control.

Spyderwebb
09-29-2017, 12:11 AM
Maybe they want people to be on coke and meth. Zombies like this are easy to control.

I had to relocate because of the tweekers...
I know...

Plate Smacker
10-10-2017, 02:17 PM
All you have to do is....
Shit in a jar, and carry the jar around the house, everywhere you go, after receiving your goods.
Sleeping? Jar of poop is in the bed.
Pooping? Jar of poop get more poop.
Eating? Jar is happy because more poop coming.

Now, you may be wondering...why a jar of poop.
Well it's actually simple mathematics and science.

When the Fuzz, FEDS, Homeland Security, Mall Cops....whoever....attempt to raid your stash house...
All you do is take your jar of shit and rub it all over your body.
Then rub hot poop all over your body and start licking your fingers.
Run to the freezer and get the frozen poopscicles
you made, that no one even mentioned making, but you
were ahead of the game, and thought it would sale your case.

The case is....your crazy as shit.

Now think of this...
As a Secret Agent, would you even want to deal with this shit? Fucks no. I would literally say screw this, and close the door running. I ain't got no time for that shit.

Electromass
10-10-2017, 02:55 PM
All you have to do is....
Shit in a jar, and carry the jar around the house, everywhere you go, after receiving your goods.
Sleeping? Jar of poop is in the bed.
Pooping? Jar of poop get more poop.
Eating? Jar is happy because more poop coming.

Now, you may be wondering...why a jar of poop.
Well it's actually simple mathematics and science.

When the Fuzz, FEDS, Homeland Security, Mall Cops....whoever....attempt to raid your stash house...
All you do is take your jar of shit and rub it all over your body.
Then rub hot poop all over your body and start licking your fingers.
Run to the freezer and get the frozen poopscicles
you made, that no one even mentioned making, but you
were ahead of the game, and thought it would sale your case.

The case is....your crazy as shit.

Now think of this...
As a Secret Agent, would you even want to deal with this shit? Fucks no. I would literally say screw this, and close the door running. I ain't got no time for that shit.Or....you can be a shit smearing, poop eating popsicle turd sucker who's going to prison anyways!! Just like the idiots that used to eat cockroaches, or bull testicles on fear factor, but lost anyways!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Brother753
10-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Listen in my opinion , ordering raws is very very risky! Hats off to all that order but, in my part of the country their is a major opioid epidemic.. people are cutting their herion with Fentanyl. And almost 98% of the fentanyl is coming from China. Customs at JFK is opening all imports from China resembling any type of power. It was in the paper and local news probably national news where they seized "x " I don't remember how much.. amount of pounds of fentanyl. With that being said it just makes things more difficult.. I dunno if that helps anyone or not. Basically was saying good looking out to our sponsors

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

stormwheather
10-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Thx for posting it.
But just curious guys what did he said in the court? I wanted to snort 50mg ed for 20 years?

BamaBoyPat
10-10-2017, 04:19 PM
How the hell do they have a search warrant and not one other item was in he apartment. That is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTo my understanding if he wouldn't have signed for the package and took possession of it then the warrant they had would've been worthless. He signed, took possesion and when he did that the had probable cause for the warrant.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

stormwheather
10-10-2017, 04:24 PM
To my understanding if he wouldn't have signed for the package and took possession of it then the warrant they had would've been worthless. He signed, took possesion and when he did that the had probable cause for the warrant.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TapatalkIf i receive a package i Do not know what is inside until i open it. I will order cakes and you send me shit... i sign for it and know whats in first after opening.. Or?
Cant get arrested because somebody sent something i didnt ordered?

Xtreme4Life
10-10-2017, 04:33 PM
To my understanding if he wouldn't have signed for the package and took possession of it then the warrant they had would've been worthless. He signed, took possesion and when he did that the had probable cause for the warrant.

Yep. I realize it's a statistically unlikely scenario so call me paranoid, but this is why I will never order from anywhere that requires a sig under any circumstances. I write "return to sender" in big fat letters on every pack I receive and don't open it for at least a few days LOL Yea I guess I'm a paranoid.....

BamaBoyPat
10-10-2017, 04:48 PM
If i receive a package i Do not know what is inside until i open it. I will order cakes and you send me shit... i sign for it and know whats in first after opening.. Or?
Cant get arrested because somebody sent something i didnt ordered?Actually you can. They don't know that you don't know what's in there until after you're arrested. That's where the term "probable cause" comes into play.

stormwheather
10-10-2017, 04:51 PM
So basically they just can do the very same with every parcel also one you dont need to sign for? You just need to receive it.

Xtreme4Life
10-10-2017, 05:31 PM
So basically they just can do the very same with every parcel also one you dont need to sign for? You just need to receive it.

They have you sign for it to prove that you received it. They've also been known wire packages very discretely so that they are notified when the package is opened. That way they don't have to make you sign for it, but can then swoop in when they get the signal it's opened and catch you in the act.

BamaBoyPat
10-10-2017, 05:48 PM
So basically they just can do the very same with every parcel also one you dont need to sign for? You just need to receive it.Exactly what Xtreme said. Depending on the situation they can open it and put a tracker in it to see where it goes or wire it to verify you're the recipient. So if you don't sign for a package but it looks tampered with, it'd be best to leave it alone.

curtisg35
10-11-2017, 06:01 AM

Marshals do not need a warrant.

BamaBoyPat
10-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Marshals do not need a warrant.They can enter a home but they can't search without a warrant. It's unlawful regardless of who you work for. Marshals also tend to only go after people who already have a warrant for their arrest. So if this guy had a warrant already then that would make sense. A warrant for possession wouldn't have been valid otherwise if he had not taken possession of the packages. The whole marshals don't need warrants thing is highly misunderstood.

drottning
10-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Something is missing from the story.

Xtreme4Life
10-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Something is missing from the story.

It's Idaho man. Lived there for 15+ years in the area this happened. The Feds out there got nothing better to do, and Idaho is one of the few states that actively solicits their help. Most states want the Feds out of their business. Not fucking Idaho though.

Reliable_DNP
10-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Actually you can. They don't know that you don't know what's in there until after you're arrested. That's where the term "probable cause" comes into play.

If they come on a controlled delivery, you're going to jail. That said, if your house is clean and you shut the fuck up, it doesn't matter if you signed for it. They still need to prove that you ordered the shit. That's why OPSEC is so important. Its basic and simple. Don't use your phone for anything. Use TAILS/TOR and encrypted email (protonmail and tutamail are both end to end encrypted and free), pay with launderd (tumbled) bitcoin, if there's a pack on the way to your home addy, be clean.

McGuyver
10-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Damn man this is hard to read! Some real dumb sh*t. Unbelievable

JuicePal
10-14-2017, 07:53 PM
397 grams of dbol? that will make about 15,500 caps at 25 MG dosage. More than personal use.

JUSTBASSIN
10-15-2017, 02:45 PM
I also think with the fentanyl problems all powders will be tested. Once USA mail is confiscated there is no dropping the case. It's unlawful to delay or detain mail other then for reasons mention in this post. customs can reseal and push through, but once LE is involved they have to proceed. Wish I could asked how well he tracked his pack. Somewhere should of tipped him of a control delivery. Once located in customs the following is what will happen, Reports, Contact LE (at proper level), Product sent for testing; Toxicology reported, Affidavit to judge; Judge oks warrant; then Execute warrant. While all this is going on, unmarked units and vehicles are casing out the address, for people entering resident, tags and a complete description of the residents that will be put in the affidavit and warrant, whoever name the utilities are in and if resident is owned are rented. This all takes time that should arouse one's suspicion. Most guys check tracking to see when their pack will arrive. Smart people check tracking to make sure it's not a control delivery. There are ways of doing this. I've noticed guys are to relaxed on this, they just want that package and put their guard down. Somewhere, once this pack hit USA it disappeared off the radar. This is the reason why you should respect domestic source. No amount of money is worth their freedom. You don't have that risk so don't bitch on prices.

All information above is freedom of speech and educational purposes only. I don't know of any investigation or illegal activities.

JUSTBASSIN
10-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Oh they know what's in there before a warrant is issue. They have to present in the affidavit to a judge. The judge then issues the warrant. lets not sleep guys.

Actually you can. They don't know that you don't know what's in there until after you're arrested. That's where the term "probable cause" comes into play.

BamaBoyPat
10-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Oh they know what's in there before a warrant is issue. They have to present in the affidavit to a judge. The judge then issues the warrant. lets not sleep guys.I was meaning they don't know if the person receiving the package knows for sure what is in there. Only way they can get the warrant is if LE already knows.

JUSTBASSIN
10-15-2017, 04:57 PM
They really don’t care. They just want someone to sign and receive it. The interrogation will reveal the rest. Either way if you dont know what’s in the pack and you sign your charged. It’s going to cost you a lot of money to prove you didn’t know. By then most people crack and spill the beans when they fear their freedom is at stake. Most don’t think about it until their in this situation. The guys you thought were the toughest will rat on their momma.

Bombarinos
10-15-2017, 09:04 PM
Here you go my man bass

Old g
10-15-2017, 09:16 PM
Their definitely looking for fetanyal, There’s been busts lately of a lot of it, month ago they got a guy with 21lbs, shits killing people. And 400grams would kill a lot of people. They probably got pissed it was dball powder, that’s all. I wouldn’t order anything from china anymore even if it’s free

JUSTBASSIN
10-16-2017, 12:15 AM
I know that's right....

Here you go my man bass

Johnnyringo
10-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Wonder if the "personal use" was a plea deal?

G160
10-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Eh with all the shit ive been caught with lmao steroids wont even make it to trial

babybull34
10-20-2017, 06:44 AM
The guys you thought were the toughest will rat on their momma.

No truer words, my friend.

babybull34
10-20-2017, 06:45 AM
They're not going to be going after themselves..what's the matter with you!! Lol

Exactly! Hypocrisy in action!

m67frag
10-22-2017, 05:16 AM
Go after the real criminals you fat fucks!

max562
10-22-2017, 07:13 AM
This is what keeps me from going international..why take a chance..you can basicly get everything you need domestic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

saywutrly
11-26-2017, 01:46 AM
400g is way too damn much for one package.

IronFox
11-26-2017, 02:18 AM
International is getting way too hot, considering the many reports of packs being seized all over the forums. I am sure a lot of international sponsors are no longer offering free reships for this reason as it's costing them a lot.

Domestic is the way to go for now.

saywutrly
11-26-2017, 02:41 AM
International is getting way too hot, considering the many reports of packs being seized all over the forums. I am sure a lot of international sponsors are no longer offering free reships for this reason as it's costing them a lot.

Domestic is the way to go for now.

At least until the Mexicans start making fentanyl and it's analogues instead of people ordering it from China. Then the cartels can take that over as well and our mail can go back to how it used to be.

IronFox
11-26-2017, 02:48 AM
At least until the Mexicans start making fentanyl and it's analogues instead of people ordering it from China. Then the cartels can take that over as well and our mail can go back to how it used to be.

Now that would be nice to see happen and maybe the Chinese could see to that and make it happen. Fent I would not want but gear yes.

saywutrly
11-26-2017, 02:52 AM
Now that would be nice to see happen and maybe the Chinese could see to that and make it happen. Fent I would not want but gear yes.
I doubt they will get into gear, but everyone right now is importing the fet to cut heroin. If the cartels just started doing it at the top of the chain, there wouldn't be every junkie and his grandmother ordering it from China making our international shipments hot because there would be no need.

Pin2win
07-06-2018, 06:05 PM
If he would have lived near a major city or corridor this would've never made it ada's desk

Sugarplumpump
08-13-2018, 05:37 PM
There is so much snitching going on now a days who knows who is telling what on whom.
Where I am from snitches have torn apart an entire way of life and more indictments are forth coming.
If I was doing anything illegal right now I would stop or tighten up ship and hold on for the ride because the road is rocky.

Electromass
08-13-2018, 06:22 PM
There is so much snitching going on now a days who knows who is telling what on whom.
Where I am from snitches have torn apart an entire way of life and more indictments are forth coming.
If I was doing anything illegal right now I would stop or tighten up ship and hold on for the ride because the road is rocky.Trust me bro, you, me and everyone on this board, and all the rest of the country are breaking all sorts of various laws that we don't even know we are breaking......and snitching on one another as Countryman was perfected by the Communists.
Besides the fact that 80% of current "laws"....
are used simply to generate money, and it's a revolving credit line for a government, to keep you and me in the "system" if they can get you in to it!
That's why it's become ridiculously comical in our society today! People that are snitching on someone else are completely hypocritical.
Ok....rant over!!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Snookslayer05
08-13-2018, 08:51 PM

Why did you describe this as "curious"? I ask because my understanding is that mere receipt of a package, without proof that the recipient ORDERED the package, is insufficient for prosecutors to obtain a conviction. Proof of order typically comes from one of two places - interrogation and/or the search warrant. In this case, it sounds like the buyer ordered and tracked his order via the clear web, without stealth, on his personal computer and phone. (Shit OPSEC, this, btw, for purhasing distribution quantities of a scheduled drug.) If that is correct, the fact that Rasmussen's PC/phone contained evidence of his order is crucial to making the case. Thoughts?

Also, any info on how customs found the drugs? Can't imagine they have a dianabol dog?!?

go on NETFLIX and watch border security. America’s frontline. It will scare the shit out of you ordering over seas. It’s got me so paranoid. But my friend keeps telling me I’m alright. We don’t order enough to waste their money and time on. We get small amounts at a time. Even if we wait a month to order rest. It will show them seizing steroids on that show on Netflix.

Chrisdieselvegan
09-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Trust me bro, you, me and everyone on this board, and all the rest of the country are breaking all sorts of various laws that we don't even know we are breaking......and snitching on one another as Countryman was perfected by the Communists.
are used simply to generate money, and it's a revolving credit line for a government, to keep you and me in the "system" if they can get you in to it!
That's why it's become ridiculously comical in our society today! People that are snitching on someone else are completely hypocritical.
Ok....rant over!!! Lol

It’s just another way for the government to control us.

How often do you hear peoople dying from AAS use ?
Now how many people are dying from lung cancer from smoking and drunk driving from alcohol yet it’s sold on every fucking corner in America ?
Ironic much !?!

born
09-11-2018, 08:46 PM
This is the way it works in the criminal justice system in the US.
You are charged with ridiculous charges so that you will plea out to lesser.
This is why international raws are so dangerous.

I have spoken with an attourney in length about this. He said once the price on your head exceeds 25k they are coming for you.

Charges can be expected in a situation such as this as follows:

Intent manufacture
Intent to distribute
Posession

When you are staring at a decade in prison you will plea out and it really is no trouble for them.

It is a rare rare circumstance where someone will have the balls to take it to trial. 99.999% will take the plea and it will be short work for them.

You are GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT IN THE US.

If you don't believe it wait until you are facing 125k dollars in bail. The charges will be the most extreme they can be in order to make you cave and the prosecutor gets another notch in his belt and walks around feeling like he did something good in the world, even though he added stress that ripped a family apart and destroyed a life.

There are two things in the legal system that should not exist...

#1 The ability to amend a charge
#2 The use of the word "intent" to put imaginary actions in a mans hands.

You either fucking did... Or you did not.

Apparently the justice system is clairvoyant.

born
09-11-2018, 08:51 PM

A prosecutor can charge you for no reason.
Never forget that.
Suspicion...

born
09-11-2018, 09:00 PM
Trust me bro, you, me and everyone on this board, and all the rest of the country are breaking all sorts of various laws that we don't even know we are breaking......and snitching on one another as Countryman was perfected by the Communists.
Ok....rant over!!! Lol

The solace to be found and the ironic justice is that these asswipes an people that vote for them have created sooo many fucking laws they can't keep up.

The war on fentanyl has increased seizures but it has also kept them so fucking busy with higher value crime that lesser crimes tend to go unpunished.

The IRS for example is so fucked for busy stealing money that billions are stolen by people with fake identities and imaginary dependants. Last time I called the IRS it took me two weeks to speak with an acessor.

The systems have already failed because they tried to over regulate and we will all watch as they fall further and further behind.

born
09-11-2018, 09:08 PM

Last comment sorry bomb this just touches my heart pretty deep.

Electromass
09-11-2018, 09:22 PM
The solace to be found and the ironic justice is that these asswipes an people that vote for them have created sooo many fucking laws they can't keep up.

The war on fentanyl has increased seizures but it has also kept them so fucking busy with higher value crime that lesser crimes tend to go unpunished.

The IRS for example is so fucked for busy stealing money that billions are stolen by people with fake identities and imaginary dependants. Last time I called the IRS it took me two weeks to speak with an acessor.

The systems have already failed because they tried to over regulate and we will all watch as they fall further and further behind.One more and I'm done....we are supposed to be represented by the morons who hold office, yet over and over we learn of their tax cheating asses making millions off the backs of the people who they are SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING!!
Hypocrisy deluxe!!!
Sick of it all brother, sick of it all

MarvelNerd
09-11-2018, 09:59 PM
One more and I'm done....we are supposed to be represented by the morons who hold office, yet over and over we learn of their tax cheating asses making millions off the backs of the people who they are SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTING!!
Hypocrisy deluxe!!!
Sick of it all brother, sick of it all

All these ingrates need to go. Use our money to make themselves rich. Bribe and be bribed. Oh that’s right they call it lobbying if it over 100 thousand dollars. I can shit on a business in the news then buy it once it’s cheap and offer it a government contract to make my family rich.
Outlaw hormones then make sure my pharma buddies are prepared to make it the number one treatment for men over 40 the following year. No no nothing to see up here on the hill. Just move along now while we make your life illegal for you to live.

Real pain is failing to succeed.

Zac
09-11-2018, 10:37 PM
Yeah the general public is just completely one dimensional. Politics have been presented as this complicated foreign practice which requires a skill set that only superhumans can obtain, when really its all about who can manipulate a situation into making it seem a win win for the majority of the chair man voting for that decision to be made. Society has dug such a deep hole to where they praise celebrities as gods for having a fat ass not aware that they have the same personal motives as our world leaders. Awareness has been lost, and I really hope this new wave of decision makes (thats really all they are) have more empathy and see that pure greed will eventually implode. I mean fuck we are having race issues again to a point where it's mainstream which should have been squashed decades ago. We keep making circles and eventually it will implode. Cheers to hopes up lol
Would not be surprised if Kanye runs for 2020 and wins LMAO

WILDGAME
09-12-2018, 06:43 PM
This is the way it works in the criminal justice system in the US.
You are charged with ridiculous charges so that you will plea out to lesser.
This is why international raws are so dangerous.

I have spoken with an attourney in length about this. He said once the price on your head exceeds 25k they are coming for you.

Charges can be expected in a situation such as this as follows:

Intent manufacture
Intent to distribute
Posession

When you are staring at a decade in prison you will plea out and it really is no trouble for them.

It is a rare rare circumstance where someone will have the balls to take it to trial. 99.999% will take the plea and it will be short work for them.

You are GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT IN THE US.

If you don't believe it wait until you are facing 125k dollars in bail. The charges will be the most extreme they can be in order to make you cave and the prosecutor gets another notch in his belt and walks around feeling like he did something good in the world, even though he added stress that ripped a family apart and destroyed a life.

There are two things in the legal system that should not exist...

#1 The ability to amend a charge
#2 The use of the word "intent" to put imaginary actions in a mans hands.

You either fucking did... Or you did not.

Apparently the justice system is clairvoyant.Spot on! Been through this same crap more than once. Scared us to death when we were kids. My buddy pulled over in a alley to releave himself. Moments later we were swarmed by cops. Apparently it was said we were trying to break in to a garage,not true. I never even exited the jeep.
Cops told me he admitted to trying to break in. I would not admit to something that never happened and I knew he didn't either.
In the end they told us we were going to prison if we didn't take a trespassing charge. Which we did.....
That's the minor story.... The one I went to prison for is even worse. Never caught with anything, no buys on me but went for intentent to distribute. Same M.O. Take a lesser charge or fight a much worse charge. Dirty...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

WILDGAME
09-12-2018, 06:44 PM
A prosecutor can charge you for no reason.
Never forget that.
Suspicion...Yeah, you better have deep pockets to win. Pretty much screwed once they have hands on you. Average Joe is beat..

Hnausa
09-13-2018, 01:10 AM
Glad I'm here in Canada! When labs get busted up here it's pretty much a slap on the wrist unless you also got hard shit and guns, but even then still not as bad as in USA.

Electromass
09-13-2018, 01:50 AM
Yeah the general public is just completely one dimensional. Politics have been presented as this complicated foreign practice which requires a skill set that only superhumans can obtain, when really its all about who can manipulate a situation into making it seem a win win for the majority of the chair man voting for that decision to be made. Society has dug such a deep hole to where they praise celebrities as gods for having a fat ass not aware that they have the same personal motives as our world leaders. Awareness has been lost, and I really hope this new wave of decision makes (thats really all they are) have more empathy and see that pure greed will eventually implode. I mean fuck we are having race issues again to a point where it's mainstream which should have been squashed decades ago. We keep making circles and eventually it will implode. Cheers to hopes up lol
Would not be surprised if Kanye runs for 2020 and wins LMAOPresident Camacho!!

WILDGAME
09-13-2018, 02:16 AM
Glad I'm here in Canada! When labs get busted up here it's pretty much a slap on the wrist unless you also got hard shit and guns, but even then still not as bad as in USA.Steroids have gotten a bad rap because of the belief they cause "Roid Rage" I get a little irritable when on Tren but nothing like the stories been told about Roid Rage. It's just not true... If we could ever change the publics perception of this one aspect about steroids maybe they wouldn't be viewed as so taboo. That's my 2 cents..

Hnausa
09-13-2018, 03:18 AM
Steroids have gotten a bad rap because of the belief they cause "Roid Rage" I get a little irritable when on Tren but nothing like the stories been told about Roid Rage. It's just not true... If we could ever change the publics perception of this one aspect about steroids maybe they wouldn't be viewed as so taboo. That's my 2 cents..

Or the "It shrinks your dick" mentality! Like how the fuck does an anabolic hormone shrink a body part lol.

Zac
09-13-2018, 12:56 PM
LMAO we can only go upward from here

Oldskool
09-13-2018, 02:50 PM
In second everything in this thread[emoji23].

bigmonkey2100
09-28-2018, 12:31 AM
domestic

G160
09-28-2018, 10:35 PM
That's y u go domestic fellas

This guy almost had a half a kilo of dbol. Thats why they did the delivery and search warrant. They found no lab gave em probation. What they were hoping to find was much different. 10 bottles of test wont have this happend. Half a kilo of dbol will make anyone think youre just restocking your raw drawers for next batch wtf.