PDA

View Full Version : Help picking the right AI

Godawgs1992
07-22-2017, 11:40 PM
Okay guys fairly a noob to the estrogen blockers. Just wondering what is you guys opinion on the best ai to run during a cycle. My test is 1050 a week along with 500 mg of tren. Any help will be appreciated

Ragnor
07-23-2017, 12:58 AM
Okay guys fairly a noob to the estrogen blockers. Just wondering what is you guys opinion on the best ai to run during a cycle. My test is 1050 a week along with 500 mg of tren. Any help will be appreciatedI use Arimadex for AI but you'll get a lot of different answers.I know Exesteme is s good one and preferred by newer lifters.But it's honestly about blood work and finding your sweet spot.

VIKING KING

TheMack
07-23-2017, 01:13 AM
I like Arimadex because that's what I know and it has always worked well for me bro. Others may chime in with other suggestions.

Godawgs1992
07-23-2017, 01:17 AM
What about proviron? Iv done some research and it sounds legit as well anybody tried it?

TheMack
07-23-2017, 01:24 AM
Proviron is not a true anti-e bro, but it was used back in the day because there were not real alternatives. However, I do love proviron because it increases free test and gives me a great sense of well being and confidence. Works great for the libido too. I run it with all of my cycles now. I say run proviron if you want to man, but you still need a solid anti-e.

julskee
07-23-2017, 01:28 AM
Okay guys fairly a noob to the estrogen blockers. Just wondering what is you guys opinion on the best ai to run during a cycle. My test is 1050 a week along with 500 mg of tren. Any help will be appreciatedDon't want to come off the wrong way BUT.... Noob to AI's but yet runs test at a gram and tren at 500!?! Wow... How may cycles have you run and Ai is needed for every cycle... What about progesterone nothing for that I'm guessing??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

TheMack
07-23-2017, 01:55 AM
Don't want to come off the wrong way BUT.... Noob to AI's but yet runs test at a gram and tren at 500!?! Wow... How may cycles have you run and Ai is needed for every cycle... What about progesterone nothing for that I'm guessing??

You make some good points there bro.

G160
07-23-2017, 02:28 AM
You make some good points there bro.Yeah thats a bit reckless.I personally would use aromasin since in theory sounds better than adex but ive always had them on hand if i felt sides.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Ragnor
07-23-2017, 02:45 AM
Okay guys fairly a noob to the estrogen blockers. Just wondering what is you guys opinion on the best ai to run during a cycle. My test is 1050 a week along with 500 mg of tren. Any help will be appreciatedWhat Test are you running and Tren A or E.Cycle experience.If you don't mind more information.

VIKING KING

julskee
07-23-2017, 02:52 AM
Okay guys fairly a noob to the estrogen blockers. Just wondering what is you guys opinion on the best ai to run during a cycle. My test is 1050 a week along with 500 mg of tren. Any help will be appreciatedJust had a quick look through some of yours post. I'm curious how many cycles you have run?? I mean I'm no vet but have learnt and picked up a lot on the way... You made a post about bloat and didn't know why you were getting it. It obviously cos your estrogen is sky high and you defently need a Ai, you obviously haven't done much research and thing proviron will help with estrogen it might ever so slightly but using that dosage your gona get crazy aromatisation!!! Especially when you start to pct which I hope you have that sorted!! I think you may need to post some starts like hight, age, weight, bf% and cycles run so it can give us a better understanding and people will. Jump in to help ect..

julskee
07-23-2017, 02:58 AM
Just saw your first post introducing your self and from what you said you shouldn't be touching gear your diet isn't even in check steroids ain't gona help you getting from 20% to 8%!! diet, hard-work and constancy will it's not a sprint it's a marathon. Diet is so important! Sorry to be the be the bearer of bad news just comeon bro your only gona be doing harm then good...

Ragnor
07-23-2017, 03:21 AM
Just had a quick look through some of yours post. I'm curious how many cycles you have run?? I mean I'm no vet but have learnt and picked up a lot on the way... You made a post about bloat and didn't know why you were getting it. It obviously cos your estrogen is sky high and you defently need a Ai, you obviously haven't done much research and thing proviron will help with estrogen it might ever so slightly but using that dosage your gona get crazy aromatisation!!! Especially when you start to pct which I hope you have that sorted!! I think you may need to post some starts like hight, age, weight, bf% and cycles run so it can give us a better understanding and people will. Jump in to help ect..

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkThat and pictures because you have to have Gyno now Test that high and Tren.

VIKING KING

G160
07-23-2017, 04:06 AM
Yo! I just read that shit this man is doing like a gram of test! And another halfer of tren! ...You sir have some balls...
Pop anything that has to do with letro arimidex or aromasin or ill be seeing you on xnxx pretty soon...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

TheHound
07-23-2017, 04:28 AM
Why a gram of test? And Tren so early if you don't kno what a good ai is. Bro get some help from a vet quick!!!!