PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends first anavar cycle...possible kidney pains

Scatpack392
07-25-2017, 04:13 PM
My girlfriend is 4 weeks into her anavar cycle and this morning she started feeling pain from her back right. Has any other females experienced this for a side effect. She is running just the anavar and splitting a 12mg pill so she takes 6mg twice a day. Any advice would help.

bulk_cut
07-25-2017, 04:47 PM
My girlfriend is 4 weeks into her anavar cycle and this morning she started feeling pain from her back right. Has any other females experienced this for a side effect. She is running just the anavar and splitting a 12mg pill so she takes 6mg twice a day. Any advice would help.

Can you be a little bit more descriptive? Is it a sharp or dull pain. Exactly where is it located? Are there ANY other symptoms? Is it constant or comes and goes? I

Scatpack392
07-25-2017, 05:33 PM
Can you be a little bit more descriptive? Is it a sharp or dull pain. Exactly where is it located? Are there ANY other symptoms? Is it constant or comes and goes? I
She's telling me it is only one side. The pain started this morning before she went to work. She said it is from her right side just under her rib cage. No changes in her urine color or odor. She drinks over 1 gal of water a day. I don't believe it is anavar related but I figured I would get some other people's input on the matter.

Gearaholic
07-26-2017, 07:45 PM
She said it is from her right side just under her rib cage. Does she get b/w done? Check for elevated liver enzymes. The location and all being solely located on the right side could be indicative of the liver. Just my 2cents.

Kvasir
07-26-2017, 07:52 PM
Is it a pain that feels muscular or internal?