PDA

View Full Version : m1t methyl1testosterone if u done it, gtfih

350zsidewayzz
07-26-2017, 10:11 AM
so i posted a thread on this before figured id try one more time.i love talking about them heavy hitters. m1t is the end all be all of oral steroids. 7 times more anabolic than testosterone. everyone reports massive size and strength gains. like 20 poiunds in 2 weeks. 50-70 pounds on bench. someone reported it took him 3 m1t cycles to get 315 bench press for reps.

i have taken it before but it was already after i stalled. so maybe 10 pounds on bench max. but the water loading efffect is insane. was getting strange looks 1 week after i started it.

people say it beats anadrol superdrol dbol all of those. i think its technically what everyone expects methyltrienolone (methyl tren) to be.

so one more time whos done it and how was it? i got around 100 of em for when i start my next cycle after myostatin has dropped so i will be reporting on it in a few months.

and if u havent done it go research this shit and see what people say. its highly praised for being poison that brings the gainz.

when we have test and tren and drol i get it i get it. they work. why could u want more. but im intrigued by the strongest steroids and i will be running it again.

i wouldnt suggest this unless u are on life long TRT.

here what someone said "December I was doing 225x6 on bench

Curling standing and strict form 35x8

Squating ****ty form 185x8

3 m1t cycles later 2 @4 weeks and this current on @2 weeks

Bench 365x1 or 315x8

Curling standing and strict form 55x8

Squating Pretty good form 315x8"

Spyderwebb
07-26-2017, 02:10 PM
so i posted a thread on this before figured id try one more time.i love talking about them heavy hitters. m1t is the end all be all of oral steroids. 7 times more anabolic than testosterone. everyone reports massive size and strength gains. like 20 poiunds in 2 weeks. 50-70 pounds on bench. someone reported it took him 3 m1t cycles to get 315 bench press for reps.

i have taken it before but it was already after i stalled. so maybe 10 pounds on bench max. but the water loading efffect is insane. was getting strange looks 1 week after i started it.

people say it beats anadrol superdrol dbol all of those. i think its technically what everyone expects methyltrienolone (methyl tren) to be.

so one more time whos done it and how was it? i got around 100 of em for when i start my next cycle after myostatin has dropped so i will be reporting on it in a few months.

and if u havent done it go research this shit and see what people say. its highly praised for being poison that brings the gainz.

when we have test and tren and drol i get it i get it. they work. why could u want more. but im intrigued by the strongest steroids and i will be running it again.

i wouldnt suggest this unless u are on life long TRT.

here what someone said "December I was doing 225x6 on bench

Curling standing and strict form 35x8

Squating ****ty form 185x8

3 m1t cycles later 2 @4 weeks and this current on @2 weeks

Bench 365x1 or 315x8

Curling standing and strict form 55x8

Squating Pretty good form 315x8"

I took it for 3 weeks gained 10 lbs at 20 mg split... ran it with test and tren base... the the I hated was that it gave me water retention in the face like a mofo... especially my eyes really poofy... my liver values were a little off ast was at 52 alt was at 45
My kidney function went down to eGFR 67 and my creatin was at 1.36... I feel that u don't need to go over 20 mg especially if stacking... o and I felt like killing things too(super pissed and snappy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
07-26-2017, 04:12 PM
The only time I've done MethylTren it was in a mix. 50mg trest, 50mg Masteron, 50mg tren a and 1 mg of methyl Tren. It was the most badass shit I've ever done. I killed it in the gym like I've never had before. I got the most solid huge games I've ever gotten also. And I also felt really really good the whole time but I don't really get sides very easily. Personally I love this shit. However I do have liver complications and damage permanent but I didn't find that out until I took the methyl Tren. So actually it might have saved my life because I found out I needed treatment for my liver. Lol. God bless methyl Tren

Sqwuidd
07-26-2017, 04:21 PM
I would like to try it man ! Sounds fuckin sweet

Spyderwebb
07-26-2017, 04:21 PM
The only time I've done MethylTren it was in a mix. 50mg trest, 50mg Masteron, 50mg tren a and 1 mg of methyl Tren. It was the most badass shit I've ever done. I killed it in the gym like I've never had before. I got the most solid huge games I've ever gotten also. And I also felt really really good the whole time but I don't really get sides very easily. Personally I love this shit. However I do have liver complications and damage permanent but I didn't find that out until I took the methyl Tren. So actually it might have saved my life because I found out I needed treatment for my liver. Lol. God bless methyl Tren

I believe the compound is m1t (Methyldihydroboldenone aka M1T) not metyl tren

Fast Willie from Philly
07-26-2017, 04:23 PM
I believe the compound is m1t (Methyldihydroboldenone aka M1T) not metyl tren

Oh that's cool maybe I am wrong I'll check into it. I hate to be putting false information out there

Fast Willie from Philly
07-26-2017, 04:24 PM
I would like to try it man ! Sounds fuckin sweet

The only thing I wish I did but I didn't have it back then was to take some test base or TNT with it

Spyderwebb
07-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Sup w your liver tho

350zsidewayzz
07-26-2017, 06:54 PM
Oh that's cool maybe I am wrong I'll check into it. I hate to be putting false information out there

nah ur not wrong m1t and methyltren are two different compounds. But he was right I was focusing on m1t and saying it's most likely what everyone expect methyltren to do. Everyone expects sheer mass off of methyltren but not eeryonw gets it. But with m1t it seems more likely to add sheer mass. I appreciate the info on the methyl tren as well though

Spyderwebb
07-26-2017, 07:10 PM
nah ur not wrong m1t and methyltren are two different compounds. But he was right I was focusing on m1t and saying it's most likely what everyone expect methyltren to do. Everyone expects sheer mass off of methyltren but not eeryonw gets it. But with m1t it seems more likely to add sheer mass. I appreciate the info on the methyl tren as well though

Methyl tren is not worth it... m1t is very harsh... if u do descended to try m1t start at 10 mg

350zsidewayzz
07-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Methyl tren is not worth it... m1t is very harsh... if u do descended to try m1t start at 10 mg

ive actually done them both just wanted to see what other say, immcurious why do u say methyl tren isn't worth it?

Spyderwebb
07-26-2017, 07:23 PM
Because u can get the same thing out of ace and tren base without having to risk your liver

KCMason35
07-26-2017, 08:14 PM
M1t sounds fire orals just really fuck me up though energy totally tanks

Just gonna fuckin send it.