PDA

View Full Version : Deca/19nor cycle experiment

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Just wanted to start an experiment, and want to document my results from using deca without any testosterone. The reason for this is because so many people talk about deca dick, but I have yet to encounter that from deca or tren. I have never used caber and never had leaky nips from 19 nors. Anytime I go over 300 mg of test I break out in acne all over my back, chest and face. Test is the only compound that gives me sides or causes a flare in gyno for me. So I'm dropping the test and I'll document what my sex drive is like each week, and what side effects I get from this. So far I've been off the test for 2 weeks and I don't feel a difference with mood or sex drive. I was on 300mg of test e, 400mg of deca, and 600mg of EQ. I upped my test e too 600 and broke out like crazy and my hair would shed in the shower so I said fuck the test 2 weeks ago. Deca and EQ are the same. My hair has stopped shedding in the shower and my acne is drying up and starting to go away. I know a small group of guys that run deca only cycles up too a gram and have no issues and swear it's better then running high test due to the sides test causes. If I use test it'll be 150mg just to keep my DHT and estrogen in healthy range. I'm assuming after two weeks now my test levels are probabaly pretty low now. So we will see I the next week or so if my sex drive will change. I'll keep people updated on the gains with zero test and high anabolics. Also will be adding tren somewhere on this cycle. I love combining deca and tren no matter how many people say not too combine 19 nors.

turbolnd
07-26-2017, 02:31 PM
I hear ya brother. I'm interested in your experience. I have never had to take Caber, never had prolactin issues or any of the sides either. I've never run Nand by itself. But I also don't get the acne anbd hair loss sides from taking Test. I feel like Nand makes very unemotional. To my detriment. I'll be around my daughter and don't feel that love. So it's weird. I have to keep my Test up while on Nand otherwise I turn into a robot. Either way I'm interested in what this does to you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

stormwheather
07-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Same here: ended deca two weeks ago while still on test e what changed - sex drive down, sides like acne and estro still there. Also endurance down, tired... Crazy...
Keep it up to date bro. Cheers

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
I hear ya brother. I'm interested in your experience. I have never had to take Caber, never had prolactin issues or any of the sides either. I've never run Nand by itself. But I also don't get the acne anbd hair loss sides from taking Test. I feel like Nand makes very unemotional. To my detriment. I'll be around my daughter and don't feel that love. So it's weird. I have to keep my Test up while on Nand otherwise I turn into a robot. Either way I'm interested in what this does to you.

It goes to show how we all react differently to these compounds. I haven't noticed any mental effects from nandrolone. My fiancé has been away with my son for about 6 weeks and I miss him and her so much, so I'm not lacking in my feelings of love and compassion. Test makes me feel very confident, and any amount of tren makes me have a short temper. I never lash out but on the inside I'm freaking livid at stuff that never bothers me. If deca made me not feel love for my kids like I normally do I'd have to drop it. Luckily it doesn't do that for me. Doesn't make me hold water like so many people say it does. I got leaner then I ever was on test and deca. I just got home from the gym and my workouts aren't suffering so far not being on test for 2 weeks. I actually look more full and a lot more vascular. I assume it's the EQ I threw in three weeks ago.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-26-2017, 04:03 PM
Same here: ended deca two weeks ago while still on test e what changed - sex drive down, sides like acne and estro still there. Also endurance down, tired... Crazy...
Keep it up to date bro. Cheers

Adding the deca crashed your sex drive and caused acne for you? Sorry i can't really understand what you said lol I'm not too smart today.

turbolnd
07-26-2017, 04:26 PM
It goes to show how we all react differently to these compounds. I haven't noticed any mental effects from nandrolone. My fiancé has been away with my son for about 6 weeks and I miss him and her so much, so I'm not lacking in my feelings of love and compassion. Test makes me feel very confident, and any amount of tren makes me have a short temper. I never lash out but on the inside I'm freaking livid at stuff that never bothers me. If deca made me not feel love for my kids like I normally do I'd have to drop it. Luckily it doesn't do that for me. Doesn't make me hold water like so many people say it does. I got leaner then I ever was on test and deca. I just got home from the gym and my workouts aren't suffering so far not being on test for 2 weeks. I actually look more full and a lot more vascular. I assume it's the EQ I threw in three weeks ago.

I think it has a lot to do with your given personality. As weird as it sounds I feel that I need estrogen to feel love and comradery. Without it I tend to be very robotic. So when I take Test I actually become nicer and more mellow. Along with confidence. It's like Estro makes me emotional in a good way.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-26-2017, 04:57 PM
I think it has a lot to do with your given personality. As weird as it sounds I feel that I need estrogen to feel love and comradery. Without it I tend to be very robotic. So when I take Test I actually become nicer and more mellow. Along with confidence. It's like Estro makes me emotional in a good way.

That definitely makes sense. I don't get lovey from estrogen. It just makes me cry at random stuff while watching cartoons with my son. I'll laugh and be like what the hell am I crying for. Well better go take my letrozole lol. My body aromatizes more then regular people and I'm very very lean. If I have no estrogen I get tired and my joints will crack a lot. Having reactive arthritis doesn't help either. If I use test again it will be only a trt dose. Even at 300mg I have to use 20mg accutane a day to keep my skin perfectly clear and if rather not use that stuff. I wish I could use high test. I think I always had a naturally lower test level then say my brother. Most likely because my body converts most of my natural test too estrogen. I've always been emotional and had back acne out the ass in school but could never grow facial hair. I take test and when my estrogen is high I get emotional just like I was younger. Like a carbon copy of the same emotions. On test I can't get my face to stop growing hair now. So it's not that my genetics don't allow me to grow facial hair. My body must have not had high enough natural test levels to allow it grow cause my test was converting to estrogen. I never had gyno symptoms when I was younger though. So that's a plus.

turbolnd
07-26-2017, 05:17 PM
That definitely makes sense. I don't get lovey from estrogen. It just makes me cry at random stuff while watching cartoons with my son. I'll laugh and be like what the hell am I crying for. Well better go take my letrozole lol. My body aromatizes more then regular people and I'm very very lean. If I have no estrogen I get tired and my joints will crack a lot. Having reactive arthritis doesn't help either. If I use test again it will be only a trt dose. Even at 300mg I have to use 20mg accutane a day to keep my skin perfectly clear and if rather not use that stuff. I wish I could use high test. I think I always had a naturally lower test level then say my brother. Most likely because my body converts most of my natural test too estrogen. I've always been emotional and had back acne out the ass in school but could never grow facial hair. I take test and when my estrogen is high I get emotional just like I was younger. Like a carbon copy of the same emotions. On test I can't get my face to stop growing hair now. So it's not that my genetics don't allow me to grow facial hair. My body must have not had high enough natural test levels to allow it grow cause my test was converting to estrogen. I never had gyno symptoms when I was younger though. So that's a plus.Crazy. Well this is how I am with RBC/Hematocrit. I really pisses me off. I can take 500mg of Test Cyp. And as soon as I add a 2nd compound I start having issues. So I literally have to give blood and immediately start my blast using only short esters and run that 8 weeks only. And then go back to only Test. My RBC climbs real easy. And quick. I see guys running 700 of one thing 800 hundred of another and 600 of something else. While taking orals. And I'm always like how the fuck?! Lol.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-26-2017, 06:38 PM
Crazy. Well this is how I am with RBC/Hematocrit. I really pisses me off. I can take 500mg of Test Cyp. And as soon as I add a 2nd compound I start having issues. So I literally have to give blood and immediately start my blast using only short esters and run that 8 weeks only. And then go back to only Test. My RBC climbs real easy. And quick. I see guys running 700 of one thing 800 hundred of another and 600 of something else. While taking orals. And I'm always like how the fuck?! Lol.

I've been lucky with the rbc/hematocrit issues. I get blood work every 14 days for Crohn's disease, and reiters disease (reactive arthritis) and I haven't had my rheumatologist call me asking what is going on lol. I did tell him that I did use aas and he wasn't to happy haha. But I work with another doctor who orders all my lab work and consults with me every 3 months. I haven't had blood work since I started the EQ so I'll be interested to see if it raises rbc as much as people always say it does. Anadrol didn't raise my rbc but I've only taken it once at 50mg a day. The only thing I noticed was on a test, deca, and tren cycle my igf-1 was through the roof. I've never used GH or igf before.

moprmac
07-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Interesting, I will have been wondering the same since seeing EA vids about nand only. About to get some as I've never tried it, just t and eq. So I'll be paying attention too.

turbolnd
07-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Soon as I get insurance I'm gonna consult with my Doc. She's pretty cool. The 1st time I was on Test at 500mg per week I took it and at about 6 weeks I felt like I wasn't on anything. It's like I expected to feel like you do when on Tren. So I had her test me. And she called me and told me my levels were at 4k. My fuckin heart dropped. At the time I didn't know what that meant. So thought am I dying? Lol. Anyways she's cool with it. I plan going to her. This way it's a scheduled thing.

Ragnor
07-26-2017, 09:39 PM
Going to be a good following to see how it works out for you. EQ will raise your RBC levels that's not Bro Science you here about. So do keep an eye on that. But very good follow seen guys do it no problem and guys who tried and hated it. So it's a nice experiment especially since you have problems with high Testosterone.

VIKING KING

slaughter15
07-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Thanks for doing this experiment. I too have been thinking about it since seeing that EA video. I will follow this for sure, thanks!

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Interesting, I will have been wondering the same since seeing EA vids about nand only. About to get some as I've never tried it, just t and eq. So I'll be paying attention too.
I watched that same video. I already planned to drop te test before I saw that video cause the acne is so bad right now. They just got me more curious about it. Also having friends that use deca only at pretty high doses make me want to try no test. Test sides for me are worse then tren sides because test makes me look gross with acne. I'd rather feel like shit then look like shit. With Crohn's and rieters disease I feel like crap all the time anyways so I hardly notice the tren sides. Monday will be 3 weeks with no test. My sex drive hasn't been effected at all so far. My mood seems the same too. I'm not tired or depressed. But given how I did my last week of test at 900mg it could be still kickin around in my blood. After 4 weeks I'm sure it'll be out of my blood and I'll be able to really know if it effects my sex drive not having test.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Soon as I get insurance I'm gonna consult with my Doc. She's pretty cool. The 1st time I was on Test at 500mg per week I took it and at about 6 weeks I felt like I wasn't on anything. It's like I expected to feel like you do when on Tren. So I had her test me. And she called me and told me my levels were at 4k. My fuckin heart dropped. At the time I didn't know what that meant. So thought am I dying? Lol. Anyways she's cool with it. I plan going to her. This way it's a scheduled thing.

yea most doctors get alarmed when they see people's test level through the roof. I've never had it up to 4k but my doctor wasn't impressed with me using. I assume it's because he's still trying to find a treatment that works for my Crohn's and rieters disease. I'm sure when I'm not sick he wouldn't care so much. I have a doctor I found through Dave palumbo that works with bodybuilders and was one himself. He orders my bloods and I use my insurance so I don't have too pay. Online labs don't accept NY residents to buy their own lab work. So I had to look for a doctor who would work with me. He orders tons of labs for me. Weird thing is my estradiol was at 9 which is the low end of normal. But my total estrogens are almost 300 which is over double the high end of normal range. Prolactin wasn't high at all on deca and tren. My iron saturation was a 7 and had a big "alert" next to it. I still haven't figured out why that is. My rheumatologist isn't sure either. He says it could be because of Crohn's.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Going to be a good following to see how it works out for you. EQ will raise your RBC levels that's not Bro Science you here about. So do keep an eye on that. But very good follow seen guys do it no problem and guys who tried and hated it. So it's a nice experiment especially since you have problems with high Testosterone.

VIKING KING
I'll definitely take your word for it. I'll know when my RBC is high. I'll get a call from my rheumatologist upset with me haha. Haven't got that call yet but I'm just finishing week 3 of 600mg EQ. Been on deca 300mg for almost ten weeks. Had the test infor 7-8 before I upped it too 600 making me have to drop it completely. Do you think EQ will have as much of an effect on my RBC given that I'm not running anything else in high doses? Every forum tells people don't do less then 500-600mg of test or you won't notice it. Which is false as I gained 16 pounds lean mass on 300mg test alone. But given the bro science, most others are running high test, and other compounds with the EQ. Maybe in conjunction with other high doses it causes this raise in RBC. Well find out with my labs soon enough. Anadrol didn't mess my rbc up, and is supposed to raise rbc more then any other compound. Maybe genetics play a role too. Time will tell I guess.

Ragnor
07-28-2017, 03:33 PM
I'll definitely take your word for it. I'll know when my RBC is high. I'll get a call from my rheumatologist upset with me haha. Haven't got that call yet but I'm just finishing week 3 of 600mg EQ. Been on deca 300mg for almost ten weeks. Had the test infor 7-8 before I upped it too 600 making me have to drop it completely. Do you think EQ will have as much of an effect on my RBC given that I'm not running anything else in high doses? Every forum tells people don't do less then 500-600mg of test or you won't notice it. Which is false as I gained 16 pounds lean mass on 300mg test alone. But given the bro science, most others are running high test, and other compounds with the EQ. Maybe in conjunction with other high doses it causes this raise in RBC. Well find out with my labs soon enough. Anadrol didn't mess my rbc up, and is supposed to raise rbc more then any other compound. Maybe genetics play a role too. Time will tell I guess.Yeah people under rate the effects of EQ so think they have to run Test higher.EQ by itself will rack up RBC pretty good.Its one of it's main sides.

VIKING KING

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-28-2017, 03:51 PM
Yeah people under rate the effects of EQ so think they have to run Test higher.EQ by itself will rack up RBC pretty good.Its one of it's main sides.
VIKING KING
Well I'm going to get lab work in a few hours, so by the end of the day if something is up I'll be getting a call haha. I'll update you guys when and if something is up.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-28-2017, 11:51 PM
I got a call from my doctors nurse that everything in my lab work is perfectly fine. She just called to say some of the labs won't be here until Monday. Which is just my labs to see if my humira is concentrated in my blood. No raised rbc as of yet.

Big pecs_big paychecks
07-30-2017, 08:35 PM
To my surprise my sex drive seems higher then what it was on the high dose of test. The fiancé loves it.

Big pecs_big paychecks
08-02-2017, 12:19 PM
Three and a half weeks without test so far. Still haven't noticed any difference other then my acne is still going away and my hair isn't shedding. EQ makes me sweat like a hog just sitting around doing nothing though. Tren didn't even make me sweat this much all the time. I'm upping my dose of deca from 300mg to 450. Keeping the EQ at 600mg and adding 300mg of masteron starting Monday as I've been eating clean and leaning out. I've never tried masteron so I figured I'd lean out quick too see what it does for me. Seth Feroce seems to love masteron around 300-350mg.

stormwheather
08-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Adding the deca crashed your sex drive and caused acne for you? Sorry i can't really understand what you said lol I'm not too smart today.Sry so late, i wasnt really 100% awake writing so... So the answer is No - as i ended deca, while still keeping test 250e3d, my libido went totally down, you could say "nodeca dick" [emoji12] or so. All sides - acne, estro stayed, libido went down. My experience on deca- added deca libido went crazy high

Big pecs_big paychecks
08-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Sry so late, i wasnt really 100% awake writing so... So the answer is No - as i ended deca, while still keeping test 250e3d, my libido went totally down, you could say "nodeca dick" [emoji12] or so. All sides - acne, estro stayed, libido went down. My experience on deca- added deca libido went crazy high
Yea I guess were the lucky ones who get increased sex drive from deca. All you ever hear is deca dick, deca dick, and deca dick. I have yet to have experience it, and I haven't met anyone in person who's had it. Just guys on forums. I feel most guys have there test so high that when they add deca the slight aromatisation from deca is just enough to raise estrogen to ruin someone's sex drive. I noticed I had a worse sex drive with high test, so I assume elevated estrogen was the cause. The high test probabaly has people right on the border line of high estrogen and adding another aromatisable compound pushed it beyond that boundary and people relate the loss of sex drive too the new compound they added when really any compound would have killed sex drive. Just a guess.

Big pecs_big paychecks
08-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Just wanted to throw in a quick update. After this experiment I don't think I'll use test ever again. Maybe 150-175mg to cruise on when I plan to clean out. Other then that I'm loving the lack of sides from the test and my strength hasn't suffered at all from dropping the test. So far I'm on 600mg EQ, 400 deca, and 350mg masteron per week. I'll be switching the masteron for tren after another 5 weeks.

stormwheather
08-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Appreciate. Keep it up2date

moprmac
08-09-2017, 02:17 AM
Just wanted to throw in a quick update. After this experiment I don't think I'll use test ever again. Maybe 150-175mg to cruise on when I plan to clean out. Other then that I'm loving the lack of sides from the test and my strength hasn't suffered at all from dropping the test. So far I'm on 600mg EQ, 400 deca, and 350mg masteron per week. I'll be switching the masteron for tren after another 5 weeks.How was your blood test for t level ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Big pecs_big paychecks
08-10-2017, 02:01 PM
How was your blood test for t level ?

I can only assume that it's at zero as I'm using no test lol my acne is clearing and my hair isn't clogging my drain. Not a single hair in my drain accept both times I used test. My estrogen is not nearly as high as I don't need nearly as much of an ai. If I take any testosterone my back breaks out and it's clearing up quite rapidly. I haven't really cared to pay for bloodwork cause I'm not worried when I get labs drawn every week for my Crohn's. They don't test for my test level but I don't care to know that it's at zero like I already know it is. I've tested all my gear with a test kit and from using it with no test I can tell the difference that they are what they are supposed to be. In New York it's not cheap to get labs and online places don't allow NY citizens to pay for a requisition to lab corp. I have to pay a doctor for a requisition and a consult that works with me and other bodybuilders. I have labs from a test deca tren cycle from months ago but that's the last time I got labs. I just wanted to make sure my test was real or doses properly and wanted to check my estrogen and prolactin. Prolactin wasn't even elevated at all on both deca and tren and I don't buy caber or prami. He ordered about 4 pages of labs. From vitamins serums, too igf-1, too dhea and other hormones like cortisol. Igf-1 was high as fuck and I don't use hgh or igf. Some day I'll get more labs but I get the important labs drawn free weekly anyways. Which is my lipids, rbc, and creatinine. And other labs not associated with bodybuilding or using gear.

moprmac
08-10-2017, 02:08 PM
I can only assume that it's at zero as I'm using no test lol my acne is clearing and my hair isn't clogging my drain. Not a single hair in my drain accept both times I used test. My estrogen is not nearly as high as I don't need nearly as much of an ai. If I take any testosterone my back breaks out and it's clearing up quite rapidly. I haven't really cared to pay for bloodwork cause I'm not worried when I get labs drawn every week for my Crohn's. They don't test for my test level but I don't care to know that it's at zero like I already know it is. I've tested all my gear with a test kit and from using it with no test I can tell the difference that they are what they are supposed to be. In New York it's not cheap to get labs and online places don't allow NY citizens to pay for a requisition to lab corp. I have to pay a doctor for a requisition and a consult that works with me and other bodybuilders. I have labs from a test deca tren cycle from months ago but that's the last time I got labs. I just wanted to make sure my test was real or doses properly and wanted to check my estrogen and prolactin. Prolactin wasn't even elevated at all on both deca and tren and I don't buy caber or prami. He ordered about 4 pages of labs. From vitamins serums, too igf-1, too dhea and other hormones like cortisol. Igf-1 was high as fuck and I don't use hgh or igf. Some day I'll get more labs but I get the important labs drawn free weekly anyways. Which is my lipids, rbc, and creatinine. And other labs not associated with bodybuilding or using gear.Gotcha, didn't know if the nandrolone maybe boosted the test levels. Fucking NY, I don't know how you can tolerate living in that nutjob place, they're going to keep making a laws till they control how much you can breath and then charge you for the air!

Big pecs_big paychecks
08-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Gotcha, didn't know if the nandrolone maybe boosted the test levels. Fucking NY, I don't know how you can tolerate living in that nutjob place, they're going to keep making a laws till they control how much you can breath and then charge you for the air!

Yea I've lived in New York for all 23 years of my life. First time I've ever been to another state was 2015 for an acdc concert in New Jersey. I've had a sheltered life haha. Yea NY is shitty with their laws, and they hae higher taxes then any other state. I'm sure my test is zero and my pituitary function is at zero also. Given how long I've been on and the dosages, although they aren't massive they are higher then when I got my first labs wht my body completely shut down. It's the start of week 16 of being on and I believe I quit the test at week 8. So I'd say it's safe to say if my sex drive was going to get hit I think it would have by now. When I get extra funds I'll pay for my doctor too order labs on this blast. I'm really loving it, I'm strong as all hell, vascular as all hell, and my sides are pretty much non existent. EQ makes me sweat a lot other then that I have no bad side effects. Fuck test lol I'll only use it at 150-175mg a week when I come off too clean out if my bloods ever show I need to come off.

moprmac
08-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Sounds good, I'm going to give it a shot this fall assuming my shipment shows up

Big pecs_big paychecks
08-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Sounds good, I'm going to give it a shot this fall assuming my shipment shows up

Definitely contact me when and if you do a no test cycle. I'm curious how it will go for other people. I absolutely love it, but I'm sure people who don't get sides from test will always keep it in. Test is garbage too me now haha. Makes me look and feel shitty.

babybull34
10-21-2017, 06:57 PM
Any updates, Big pecs_big paychecks? How has the no test cycle treated you long term? Still standing by your experiment?

Hatebreed
10-21-2017, 09:01 PM
Just wanted to start an experiment, and want to document my results from using deca without any testosterone. The reason for this is because so many people talk about deca dick, but I have yet to encounter that from deca or tren. I have never used caber and never had leaky nips from 19 nors. Anytime I go over 300 mg of test I break out in acne all over my back, chest and face. Test is the only compound that gives me sides or causes a flare in gyno for me. So I'm dropping the test and I'll document what my sex drive is like each week, and what side effects I get from this. So far I've been off the test for 2 weeks and I don't feel a difference with mood or sex drive. I was on 300mg of test e, 400mg of deca, and 600mg of EQ. I upped my test e too 600 and broke out like crazy and my hair would shed in the shower so I said fuck the test 2 weeks ago. Deca and EQ are the same. My hair has stopped shedding in the shower and my acne is drying up and starting to go away. I know a small group of guys that run deca only cycles up too a gram and have no issues and swear it's better then running high test due to the sides test causes. If I use test it'll be 150mg just to keep my DHT and estrogen in healthy range. I'm assuming after two weeks now my test levels are probabaly pretty low now. So we will see I the next week or so if my sex drive will change. I'll keep people updated on the gains with zero test and high anabolics. Also will be adding tren somewhere on this cycle. I love combining deca and tren no matter how many people say not too combine 19 nors.

Keep us posted bro, deffinatly interested in hearing progress