PDA

View Full Version : test 1 cyp

tarzannigga
07-27-2017, 02:36 AM
test 1 cyp or otherwise known as dhb. anybody use this stuff? been hearing about it a lot lately. seems to be kinda like tren very androgenic with lean dry gains. chime in folks!

Ragnor
07-27-2017, 03:04 AM
test 1 cyp or otherwise known as dhb. anybody use this stuff? been hearing about it a lot lately. seems to be kinda like tren very androgenic with lean dry gains. chime in folks!They call it Trens baby brother.Works similar to Tren without the Tren sides.I have some going to wait to use it's a fairly new compound to AAS users.Know some guys running it now going to see how it turns out.

VIKING KING

tarzannigga
07-27-2017, 03:34 AM
They call it Trens baby brother.Works similar to Tren without the Tren sides.I have some going to wait to use it's a fairly new compound to AAS users.Know some guys running it now going to see how it turns out.

VIKING KING
thanks brother! yeah thats funny man like thats exactly what i heard. i honestly thought it sounded too good to be true lol. i will probably run that after i run the dienolone acetate that i have now. dont know if uve heard of dienolone but they call that tren's "baby sister" lol. deff post about how u respond to it my dude