PDA

View Full Version : Hgh dosing

kaneman
07-28-2017, 12:42 AM
Ok so as the header reads I'm looking for info on what to start dose at for hgh. I've read tons and got so much mixed info I figured why not ask the guys who ACTUALLY take it. So my proposed plan was to start off at 2iu and after 1-2 weeks jump to 4. This was because I've read working up to a higher dose helps with sides?? Is this just bro science?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsnm
07-28-2017, 12:58 AM
Your plan sounds good,exactly how I started off running growth. The sides when starting are usually normal but will subside after some time of extended use,or it did with me.

oldfartjoe
07-28-2017, 02:06 AM
I started with 10 IU ED for a week to intentionally see if I get sides (make sure HGH is good). After my wrists and hands started tingling, I dropped back down to 3.33 ED and am pretty happy with results (so far with Olympia's Somatropin) 2.5 months in. I get some tingling in my hands from time to time, but nothing too bad.

Ragnor
07-28-2017, 03:18 AM
Start at 2ius s day for 3 weeks either upon waking or going to bed.I would say since you don't know if it'll make you lathargic dose at bed time at first.If your looking to bump up after 3 wks go to your preference 3ius or 4 ius.If go to 4ius split dose morning and night.Only telling you to start at 2ius because the sides will hit you outta nowhere no signs just going to start.Starting higher is on you,but guys that know HGH don't start high when they cycle it they start over.

VIKING KING

kaneman
07-28-2017, 03:26 AM
Start at 2ius s day for 3 weeks either upon waking or going to bed.I would say since you don't know if it'll make you lathargic dose at bed time at first.If your looking to bump up after 3 wks go to your preference 3ius or 4 ius.If go to 4ius split dose morning and night.Only telling you to start at 2ius because the sides will hit you outta nowhere no signs just going to start.Starting higher is on you,but guys that know HGH don't start high when they cycle it they start over.

VIKING KING

Thanks this is exactly the info I was looking for

Ragnor
07-28-2017, 03:35 AM
Thanks this is exactly the info I was looking for

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo problem man.

VIKING KING

Kyle0817
07-28-2017, 03:35 AM
As a beginner ,i chose 2iu ED,and there is no obvious sides.Then i chose 4 iu ED,the sides are coming,anxiety and muscle tingling from time yo time

Ragnor
07-28-2017, 03:48 AM
As a beginner ,i chose 2iu ED,and there is no obvious sides.Then i chose 4 iu ED,the sides are coming,anxiety and muscle tingling from time yo timeThat will come and go your hands should feel stiff as your wrist will also.Nothing Major, remember your sending more larger signals of gh pulse do it's growing pains.The higher you go the worst the sides can get.

VIKING KING

G160
07-28-2017, 06:01 AM
When do the sides usually start? Shit ive been running 4iu per day maybe i should just go down a bit...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Ragnor
07-28-2017, 01:38 PM
When do the sides usually start? Shit ive been running 4iu per day maybe i should just go down a bit...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using TapatalkHow long have you been running 4ius day and how are you Pinning your HGH. 4ius is a good dose to stay at for getting the effects of the GH.

VIKING KING

stephen220
07-28-2017, 08:10 PM
I started at 4 iu's and the cts was really bad it took awhile to get use to it if you can handle it that's fine but it makes your hands stiff it made mine hurt but I work with my hands all day.

Judgmentalist
07-28-2017, 08:27 PM
How long have you been running 4ius day and how are you Pinning your HGH. 4ius is a good dose to stay at for getting the effects of the GH.

VIKING KING

I've been running 4iu a day, 2iu am, 2iu pm Sub-Q for about a month. I have not experienced any sides yet. I am not usually sensitive to things like that anyway. Things have to get real obvious before it sort of pops up to my conscious mind.

Do you think I am likely to experience sides eventually at 4iu a day?

Judgmentalist
07-28-2017, 08:47 PM
Oh, I have noticed recently that it seems to be easier for me to cut off the blood supply to my extremities. I.E., if I lean my elbow on an armrest the outside of my arm down to my ring and pinky fingers will start to fall asleep. I don't remember this happening so much in the past. Is there any possibility that this is related to either my TRT or the HGH I'm on?

Every time I've run labs my Hematocrit has been 50-52ish. A little high but not crazy. Could this be part of it?

deathstar
07-28-2017, 09:50 PM
I personally started at 5ius 5 days on 2 off... it was just easier for me that way so I know one kit (100iu) would last a month

Ragnor
07-28-2017, 11:50 PM
I've been running 4iu a day, 2iu am, 2iu pm Sub-Q for about a month. I have not experienced any sides yet. I am not usually sensitive to things like that anyway. Things have to get real obvious before it sort of pops up to my conscious mind.

Do you think I am likely to experience sides eventually at 4iu a day?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah they will kick in,it shouldn't be anything to major.Youll notice sides more when sleeping and first waking up in your hands.They will feel tight and tingly nothing extreme man to worry about. Split dose helps not get sides as bad. You don't wanna know what I go through it can be extremely horrible at times but we'll worth it for me.

VIKING KING

G160
07-29-2017, 12:36 AM
How long have you been running 4ius day and how are you Pinning your HGH. 4ius is a good dose to stay at for getting the effects of the GH.

VIKING KINGExactly a week monday ima stay at 4 iu

Ragnor
07-29-2017, 12:41 AM
Exactly a week monday ima stay at 4 iu

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using TapatalkI would it's definitely worth it.

VIKING KING

Janoy
07-31-2017, 01:40 AM
Some people don't get the numbness or pain. I'm running 5iu with ghrp2 And mod grf every 3 hours and
dont have it.

SRHealthTech-Alvin
08-10-2017, 06:18 AM
HGH takes time to build up in your system, you should start using it four weeks before your cycle ends, at a minimum. Then, continue using it for at least another four weeks after your last dose of steroids to make sure that your HGH levels are at the minimums required for recovery. 2 IU per day is used for anti aging purposes. You can inject it any time of the day or a full or empty stomach - it does not matter. 4 IU per day is usually used by athletes for bodybuilding, fat loss and general fitness.

G160
08-10-2017, 06:19 AM
I do 4.5 and no sides just deep sleep and hair looking great.

Ragnor
08-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Some people don't get the numbness or pain. I'm running 5iu with ghrp2 And mod grf every 3 hours and
dont have it.It takes some time to start feeling the sides, and everyone is different so less water weight going to get less side effects. But the tightness in your hands, wrists, and feet are from bone growth that your going to get. It's part of what HGH does. They are growing pains.

VIKING KING