PDA

View Full Version : Just got the news today

alucarddream
07-28-2017, 01:01 AM
Well it looks like im going to be put on trt. Doctor says my levels are at 70. I must have screwed up somewhere in the past. I am looking forward to feeling better once the therapy starts tomorrow.

TheMack
07-28-2017, 01:22 AM
Brother you are going to feel so much better once hat test level starts going up. You did the right thing getting your level checked and going on TRT.

Gonzomendo
07-28-2017, 01:23 AM
In the past did you experiment with AAS?
It was big New this morning that Testosterone levels in men are exactly half of what they were 40 years ago! It seems Drs. are finally intent on finding out what has caused this. They said it can't be anything to do with evolution as that is way to fast, but they are seriously concerned. Congratulations! and welcome to the club of the "almost" castrated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alucarddream
07-28-2017, 01:53 AM
It was big New this morning that Testosterone levels in men are exactly half of what they were 40 years ago! It seems Drs. are finally intent on finding out what has cause this. They said it can't be anything to do with evolution as that is way to fast, but they are seriously concerned congratulations and welcome to the club of the "almost" castrated!

I had messed with prohormones prior but nothing too bad, or so i thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
07-29-2017, 11:22 AM
Damn. Well you're definitely going to feel way better after this

joko123
07-29-2017, 11:37 AM
curious how old are you brother ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alucarddream
07-29-2017, 11:40 AM
curious how old are you brother ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am 29 turning 30 this year.

alucarddream
07-29-2017, 12:22 PM
Hmmm just got a random email from a supposed supplier on my protonmail despite never giving it out or using it for anything other than 1 order. Also noticed they don't seem to be a supplier from here... should i be worried about this? Know it osnt related to trt but im paranoid so yeah...

JayGunz
07-29-2017, 12:36 PM
I am 29 turning 30 this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TapatalkI'm 34 and have been on TRT since I was 30... It makes you feel so much better. Little tip, if you plan on having kids, make sure the doc puts you on HCG. Honestly, he should be putting you on it regardless.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

alucarddream
07-29-2017, 12:54 PM
I'm 34 and have been on TRT since I was 30... It makes you feel so much better. Little tip, if you plan on having kids, make sure the doc puts you on HCG. Honestly, he should be putting you on it regardless.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TapatalkYeah the doc said they were gonna put me on HCG. So far they seem pretty good with everything. Atleast compared to some stories I've heard.

Delta5
07-29-2017, 01:02 PM
environmental toxins are whats causing this in men today...what we eat, breathe, drink and touch, a chemical onslaught = fucked up hormones
....from meds to paper thin plastic bottles of water, dioxin in our meats, pthalates in everything (water bottles, detergents, soaps, shampoos, receipts, etc)...this list could fill a page.

Kvasir
07-29-2017, 02:01 PM
Yes, when I had my levels checked in 02/2016 and saw they were around 200 it seemed as though I had finally figured out why I felt like a shadow of the man I used to be.

A few months after my self-administered TRT I had an 'AHA moment' when I recognized that the 'real me' was back.

alucarddream
07-29-2017, 02:07 PM
Yes, when I had my levels checked in 02/2016 and saw they were around 200 it seemed as though I had finally figured out why I felt like a shadow of the man I used to be.

A few months after my self-administered TRT I had an 'AHA moment' when I recognized that the 'real me' was back.That is what I'm hoping for. I haven't felt right since I was around 18. I've never been very active and the diabetes most likely had something to do with it. But once I changed my lifestyle I figured I would feel much bettet. Doctor says im no longer diabetic but other than that being good news it really didn't change things for me. I just want to feel good again. Ive spent too much time feeling run down.

SC
07-29-2017, 02:44 PM
That is what I'm hoping for. I haven't felt right since I was around 18. I've never been very active and the diabetes most likely had something to do with it. But once I changed my lifestyle I figured I would feel much bettet. Doctor says im no longer diabetic but other than that being good news it really didn't change things for me. I just want to feel good again. Ive spent too much time feeling run down.

Damn dude, those levels are crazy low. You're going to feel amazing once your test levels out.

TheMack
07-29-2017, 05:30 PM
Yeah the doc said they were gonna put me on HCG. So far they seem pretty good with everything. Atleast compared to some stories I've heard.

Smart move, sounds like you have a good doctor.

Gonzomendo
07-29-2017, 08:24 PM
Delta, when I got my numbers back in 2012, they were crazy low so the Dr. Put me on one packet of Androgel a day,which is I believe 5 grams of testosterone that is supposed to enter your body through the skin of your upper arms shoulders, and chest. After a month I went back to the Dr. and after another blood test, numbers were still low, so he upped it to two packets a day! That's 10 grams of testosterone gel, but still, only a small amount gets into the bloodstream. As far as how I felt? I felt like I was on the right track, but still no where near my old self. So if given a choice stay away from Androgel or any of the creams. They just don't work well at all.

JUSTBASSIN
07-29-2017, 08:42 PM
WOW!!! you guys are far to young for those levels.. Do you have kids yet? If not HCG and HCG may bring things back? Doctor is looking out for you by not putting you on test right away at your current age.

Gonzomendo
07-29-2017, 08:54 PM
I think my kids days are over, I'll be 48 next month!

Delta5
07-29-2017, 11:08 PM
(Gonzo) Ye Im schooled well on TRT,,,, gels and all other methods are shit, most too expensive and some with many sides. The only method that works well and mimics the bodies on production is synthetic testosterone injections.

d-man
07-29-2017, 11:47 PM
Gels usually don't absorb well and raise DHT levels significantly. Don't waste your time on anything but injections using test cyp or prop.

Diesel1965
07-30-2017, 12:37 PM
Most general MD's don't have a clue when it comes to trt.

Delta5
07-30-2017, 12:39 PM
^^Exactly^^ ...even some Endo's are a little off on this, but some are good.
Research and be your own Doc

dynalow2016
07-30-2017, 02:09 PM
Hmmm just got a random email from a supposed supplier on my protonmail despite never giving it out or using it for anything other than 1 order. Also noticed they don't seem to be a supplier from here... should i be worried about this? Know it osnt related to trt but im paranoid so yeah...

I get the same thing all the time. Ignore, delete.

alucarddream
07-30-2017, 10:41 PM
I get the same thing all the time. Ignore, delete.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOk cool. Thanks for the info.

LoveOz
08-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Best decision I've ever made was to start trt. Welcome to the club lol.

4irishmen
08-14-2017, 11:17 AM
Well it looks like im going to be put on trt. Doctor says my levels are at 70. I must have screwed up somewhere in the past. I am looking forward to feeling better once the therapy starts tomorrow.I'm coming of a light 8 wk cycle of test only. After PCT I'd like to have blood work done to establish a base line. It probably sounds stupid. Where do you go to do this and get evaluated for trt. Fyi, my body fat dropped at least 3%. Diet & training were the same.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

alucarddream
08-14-2017, 11:28 AM
I'm coming of a light 8 wk cycle of test only. After PCT I'd like to have blood work done to establish a base line. It probably sounds stupid. Where do you go to do this and get evaluated for trt. Fyi, my body fat dropped at least 3%. Diet & training were the same.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TapatalkI just looked up local trt clinics. Turned out there were quite a few in my area. The one i went with was mens vitality center. Seemed like they wanted to put me on trt from the beginning.

4irishmen
08-14-2017, 11:34 AM
Interesting. I'm 57. Half crippled by spine fusion. 6'2", 215 @ 13% (?) bf..I ran 1cc of test cip every 4-5 days for 8 wks. Fat fell off without any other changes. I eat pretty clean. Restricted in gym by my back. But feel great. That said time on = time off. Hope I can hang onto gains.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dynalow2016
08-14-2017, 11:36 AM
I had messed with prohormones prior but nothing too bad, or so i thought.

Been there done that ?*??

alucarddream
09-03-2017, 03:33 AM
Ok so since starting trt they have been giving me 140 of test cyp every week and as of the latest blood work they said im in the 300 range so they are going to increase the dose to 150 and see where that puts me in 4 weeks. They want me to get to 800 but i dont think this incremental change is going to get me there any time soon. I kinda want to add my own dose in between testing phases but don't want to screw up the labs and have them leave me at a sub optimal dose due to me not wanting to wait. Is there anyway I can say add a shorter ester and just go off a few days or a week before my next bloods? Or should i just wait for them to get me where they want me. Possibly taking months.

Ragnor
09-03-2017, 03:43 AM
Ok so since starting trt they have been giving me 140 of test cyp every week and as of the latest blood work they said im in the 300 range so they are going to increase the dose to 150 and see where that puts me in 4 weeks. They want me to get to 800 but i dont think this incremental change is going to get me there any time soon. I kinda want to add my own dose in between testing phases but don't want to screw up the labs and have them leave me at a sub optimal dose due to me not wanting to wait. Is there anyway I can say add a shorter ester and just go off a few days or a week before my next bloods? Or should i just wait for them to get me where they want me. Possibly taking months.Drop the Test Cyp get on Test Prop and run at 300mgs wk till 7 days before Bloods to be drawn. You'll come out in single Digits and they will raise to 200mg wk. Just an Option. Going from 140mg to 150mg isn't going to do shit for your Levels.

VIKING KING

alucarddream
09-03-2017, 03:45 AM
Drop the Test Cyp get on Test Prop and run at 300mgs wk till 7 days before Bloods to be drawn. You'll come out in single Digits and they will raise to 200mg wk. Just an Option. Going from 140mg to 150mg isn't going to do shit for your Levels.

VIKING KINGUnfortunately the clinic currently has me get my injections in the office. I hope that once i get to the right level they will let me self inject.

Ragnor
09-03-2017, 04:08 AM
Unfortunately the clinic currently has me get my injections in the office. I hope that once i get to the right level they will let me self inject.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using TapatalkAhhh hate when they pull that man. If possible any way to see a different Dr. They are just Jerking you around by going up .10 a week. That's not going to do anything but piss you off and drag that out. I'm all for good correct TRT doses to keep levels between 800-1100 max. My TRT is 100mgs Test Cyp a Wk and put's me in high 900s total and really high on Free Testosterone Levels, Sub q injection. Sorry they are playing Games with your levels man, really that's bullshit for a Dr to do.

VIKING KING

Bama
09-03-2017, 04:17 AM
It was big New this morning that Testosterone levels in men are exactly half of what they were 40 years ago! It seems Drs. are finally intent on finding out what has cause this. They said it can't be anything to do with evolution as that is way to fast, but they are seriously concerned congratulations and welcome to the club of the "almost" castrated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProYou ever think this is due to all the vaccines they push and poison in our foods?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Gonzomendo
09-03-2017, 04:48 AM
You ever think this is due to all the vaccines they push and poison in our foods?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

There are so many chemicals that are in our environment today than that our dads and grandfathers were not exposed to, and many of them mimic estrogen or lower testosterone. Fast foods for awhile used styrofoam containers for burgers and other hot foods and went back to cardboard when the heat from the food caused the styrofoam to release a chemical that did this, now the plastic water bottles do the same if left in a hot car on a summer day. The medication reservatrol I believe is used in children for hyperactivity was causing boys to develop breasts . There is a commercial running that gives the information to contact attorneys for information to get compensated for damages. It just seems that most of these chemicals, if they mimic a hormone, it's estrogen. If it were the other way around all our women would look like the female bodybuilders that have been exposed to androgens, "Trenclit" I'm not sure which is worse?

alucarddream
02-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Update: So they just upped me to 200 a week because my levels still aren't breaking 600. I don't know what is going on. I figured I'd be atleast in the 7-800 range by now. What else can I do to make myself more resoonsive to the treatment? Will losing weight/fat help?

Testopro
02-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Good luck on the TRT train. It has been great for me.

Testopro
02-19-2018, 04:49 PM
What does you estrogen look like. How about your injection protocol? I may have missed it but how long after last injection were bloods drawn. Also most importantly what is your free T?