PDA

View Full Version : PCT FOR TEST/TREN CYCLE

Juju
07-28-2017, 10:40 AM
ABOUT TO START A 12WK TEST/TREN CYCLE BUT BEFORE I DO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED FOR PCT BEFORE I COMPLETE MY ORDER.

Electromass
07-28-2017, 10:52 AM
Really need more specifics bro, cycle layout with dosages. How many cycles have you run? Etc...

Juju
07-28-2017, 11:10 AM
Cycled before about 7 years ago. This would be my fifth cycle ever. I yried tried test, tren, mast, winni, eq. Now want to get back on. Developed a gut while locked up and want to get back to my pre prison physique. Ive heard alot of having tren being the base of a test/tren cycle. I was gonna run test at 400mg a wk and tren at 600 mg for 12 wks. What do you think??

Electromass
07-28-2017, 11:18 AM
Cycled before about 7 years ago. This would be my fifth cycle ever. I yried tried test, tren, mast, winni, eq. Now want to get back on. Developed a gut while locked up and want to get back to my pre prison physique. Ive heard alot of having tren being the base of a test/tren cycle. I was gonna run test at 400mg a wk and tren at 600 mg for 12 wks. What do you think??
How are your sides with tren? We talking tren a? Tren e? Is that 6 days of 100 mg?

Sqwuidd
07-28-2017, 11:28 AM
PCT -- Nolvadex and Clomid

I run HCG during cycle to keep my nuts nice and my loads big. 200iu MWF throughout a cycle

I usually run test a bit higher than Tren but that is my preference and everyone is different.

Def have some caber on hand also for prolocatin sides during your tren run.

Best of luck bro !

Juju
07-28-2017, 12:07 PM
My sides werent that bad at all. Short breath, yes. Also the tren cough forabout a few days, that's it.

Electromass
07-28-2017, 12:12 PM
My sides werent that bad at all. Short breath, yes. Also the tren cough forabout a few days, that's it.Ok, just wondering if you need Caber. I don't use it on moderate tren cycles.
But if you're going to cycle off you should use the standard protocol as mentioned above

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
07-28-2017, 12:15 PM
I am a HUGE TREN FAN. I run it all the time and I get very little sides except sometimes puffy nips

I keep caber around and run it regardless but that is just me - I hat having puffy nips- it sucks

To me- Caber is a must but to others it isnt- IMO it is better to have it than not.

Electro is right tho - the PCT mentioned by me above is standard protocol.

Ok, just wondering if you need Caber. I don't use it on moderate tren cycles.
But if you're going to cycle off you should use the standard protocol as mentioned above

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

kubes
07-28-2017, 12:35 PM
PCT -- Nolvadex and Clomid

I run HCG during cycle to keep my nuts nice and my loads big. 200iu MWF throughout a cycle

I usually run test a bit higher than Tren but that is my preference and everyone is different.

Def have some caber on hand also for prolocatin sides during your tren run.

Best of luck bro !

This looks good the only thing I would add is an ai from the beginning of the cycle right up to pct. kettle caber on hand but I doubt you will need it if you manage your estrogen

Juju
07-28-2017, 07:57 PM
Kool, thanx for the info!

Juju
07-28-2017, 08:00 PM
I will also run arimidex during cycle for estrogen regulation