PDA

View Full Version : So im genetically predispose to acne

Rickx
07-29-2017, 05:11 PM
So I already have acne im 26 and im off cycle and been off for over 12 weeks thats 12 weeks after pct so there is 100% nothing in my system and im going threw a really bad break out went to see my doc he is going to put me on Accutane....this shit is not cheap...I have to get bloods once a month also...due to the liver toxicity...its about time for me to start a new cycle I was going to run test e tren and maybe Anadrol...I was thinking to run Accutane and my cycle at the same time what you guys think...maybe not Anadrol because the Accutane dont wana kill my liver...or should I wait on the cycle

TheMack
07-29-2017, 05:21 PM
Personally bro I would give the accutane a few weeks to do it's job and clear up the acne before starting a new cycle. I would not use Anadrol while taking accutane, too much stress on the liver. Pains me to say that because I love my anadrol.

Rickx
07-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Ya that's that i was thinking didn't want to tax my liver to much...the main thing is I don't wana do the Accutane then get clear then cycle break out again and have to take it again that shit is WAY expensive

TheMack
07-29-2017, 10:02 PM
That sucks that the Accutane is so expensive bro. My doctor prescribes me Doxycycline for acne and it does a good job, but if you have a genetic predisposition I can see your doctor wanting to give you something strong like Accutane. Hope it works out for you man. Keep us posted.

Rickx
07-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Ya had it all my life kinda shity kinda a touchy subject for me kinda enberrising but will keep ya posted im going to drop the drol from my cycle and just do a light cycle if tren and test e after three weeks of Accutane

melvinPaul
07-31-2017, 11:17 AM
My doctor prescribed Isotretinoin to get rid of my acne. It was very effective in the beginning but later I started experiencing side effects. So I stopped taking them.
I'm planning to consult another dermatologist in Richmond Hill to undergo acne treatment (http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/facial/peels/silkpeel/). Has anyone heard of SilkPeel treatment? I'm thinking of giving it a shot. If it works I will let you know. I think you could give it a try.