PDA

View Full Version : Anavar got me backed up!

Jozifp103
08-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Anyone else have this issue with anavar? Every time I run it I get constipated to the point where i'll go 2 days without shitting and not even realize it till day three im rolling in pain and trying to squeeze dried play-doh out of my fragile little corn hole. My stomach bloats like a mofo with all the gas and doo doo build up and I get lower back pains from it pushing on my spine. (Ladies....bless you for carrying our children). At least I can use it as an indicator of real anavar cuz I don't get it from winny, tbol, dbol, or any other oral I've tried. Just var. And I won't give it up because it's one of the best orals to ever exist.

I guess what I'm asking is, am I alone here?

bigdaddy
08-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Yes I have had this issue with Var. Hard to tell though if it's just the Var when we run so many other compounds too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

One Hairy SOB
08-03-2017, 01:58 PM
That's shitty.... Bad joke? Moving on... Fiber, fiber fiber. Trying a fiber supplement and see if that helps. More importantly, don't be pushing so hard you blow an o-ring. This happen to me years ago and hemorrhoids are a motherfucker, let me tell you!

Good luck!

Electromass
08-03-2017, 02:09 PM
How's your water intake? I would up it...and yes, more fiber.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Romes20
08-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Lol only weird sides I got from Var were those fucking shin/calve pumps.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

max562
08-04-2017, 04:43 PM
I've never experienced that on Anavar...it seems like I get the shits every morning right in the middle of my workout...I think the pre work out gives me the craps...using reign now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skybox'17
08-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Probiotic might help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

max562
08-04-2017, 05:13 PM
When I got problems....Citrus Magnesium...if that don't set you off nothing will

Jozifp103
08-08-2017, 10:47 AM
That's shitty.... Bad joke? Moving on... Fiber, fiber fiber. Trying a fiber supplement and see if that helps. More importantly, don't be pushing so hard you blow an o-ring. This happen to me years ago and hemorrhoids are a motherfucker, let me tell you!

Good luck!
Hah! Thanks bro. I usually just wait until the pressure builds up and I pop a couple of discs in my lower spine. Then it just shoots out like a cannon. I have some fiber powder on hand which I will be starting today. Think the recommended dose will do or should I megadose it for a bit?

How's your water intake? I would up it...and yes, more fiber.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Water is adequate I'd say. Just under a gallon a day. I know a lot take in more than that but my piss is always clear and i'm peeing every hour it seems so i think i got that covered.

When I got problems....Citrus Magnesium...if that don't set you off nothing will

Hmmm....never heard of it. I'll have to read up on it. Thanks homie.

Thappy
08-08-2017, 11:34 AM
What's your diet like? Do you have fibre every meal and what?

Have you had issues with gut health, like heartburn/reflux or hunger issues?

One Hairy SOB
08-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Hah! Thanks bro. I usually just wait until the pressure builds up and I pop a couple of discs in my lower spine. Then it just shoots out like a cannon. I have some fiber powder on hand which I will be starting today. Think the recommended dose will do or should I megadose it for a bit?

No need to mega dose. The body can only use so much, so you're just wasting money. Use the recommended dose, but you have to be consistent with it.

Jozifp103
08-09-2017, 11:04 AM
What's your diet like? Do you have fibre every meal and what?

Have you had issues with gut health, like heartburn/reflux or hunger issues?
I eat a couple bananas a day for fiber...plus whatever fiber is contained in the 300-400g of carbs I consume (mostly starches/grains). So I'd like to think I get a good amount of fiber but I never really thought to calculate it. I only have this issue when on anavar so normally my fiber intake is sufficient.

Also....long history with heartburn. On or off gear I can't touch a pb&j sandwich without crippling heartburn. Mine is caused by a malfunction of one of the sphincter muscles in my lower esophagus. It doesn't fully close sometimes allowing stomach acid and digestive fumes to travel back up my esophagus. One time I ate a pb&j before bed (before I knew what not to eat) and while I was asleep, stomach acid was slowly pouring up my esophagus (due to gravity and being in a horizontal position). I woke up with the taste of nasty flaming peanut butter in my mouth and a strong burning sensation in my chest. I was startled to wake up to this so my natural reaction was to gasp which sucked a bunch of stomach acid and half digested peanut butter straight into my lungs. I'm not lying when I tell you I almost died. About 5 minutes without being able to take a breath. My lungs were inflamed and my windpipe was swollen shut. I was turning blue. After a few minutes I could take in a small amount of air at a time and color returned to m face.

And that's how I almost died from a pb&j sandwich.