PDA

View Full Version : Any OR brothers on TRT? Need some help and/or advice...

HorseChoker
08-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Hey brothers. I was wondering if there are any brothers on here that are on TRT and reside in Oregon. Because I need help finding a good endocrinologist that will give me a TRT prescription and go through my insurance. I am 23 and have test levels of between 300-350ng/dl and I feel this is far too low for my age as it is the equivalent of a ~70 year old mans average test levels or so I have read. I experience low energy levels, low libido, no morning wood, periodically softer than normal erections, insomnia, issues with concentration, irritability, high bf% even though I weight train 6 days a week and stay at 2000 calories a day. I can't find a doctor or endocrinologist that will take it seriously because of my age. My current endocrinologist discovered I had hypothyroidism. They wouldn't give me anything but t4 which didn't alleviate any of my symptoms and so I pushed him about my test levels and he acknowledges that my test levels are lower on the "healthy" spectrum i.e. the standard 250-1200ng/dl range, but doesn't think that 300-350ng/dl is low enough for TRT. He slipped up and said that if my levels were this low when I am 40 he will prescribe me TRT. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

korsaire
08-05-2017, 01:17 AM
I personally will say fuck the doctor and the insurance read and read more and just find i good sponsor over here buy your test begin with something like 150 mg per week of test e or c and do blood after 8 week and adjust according so. dont wont waste your time with those stupid doctor that if you where a woman and wish being a man they prescribe you test. in the end you wont waste your time. good luck

HorseChoker
08-05-2017, 01:37 AM
I appreciate your reply brother. While I personally agree with you about just self medicating. I prefer to do it under doc supervision and the legal cover of a prescription is a plus. Also I am a college student and my scholarship provider can and does randomly drug test me and they test for AAS. They test me 1-3 times randomly every year. If it wasn't random I could just plan around the tests and get it to clear before the tests. But through calendar tracking their tests no pattern has formed. I would like to be able to go year round and not have to worry about losing my scholarship. Thanks Korsaire.

Mav17
08-05-2017, 01:41 AM
I was a college athlete. If you test positive for any AAS, your screwed. Doctor prescribed or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HorseChoker
08-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Mav17 thanks for the reply brother. I am not a college athlete, I am on a scholarship for my academic performance they will allow steroid use with proof of a doctors prescription. Good looking out though brother.

Mav17
08-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Well, in that case. Lol. I get my trt prescribed by a urologist. Fully covered by insurance, but of course I add on to it. Lol. My doc is ok with it, so might you might want to indiscreetly question him first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

korsaire
08-05-2017, 03:17 AM
good luck but in your case i am pretty sure you never find one white your test level that will prescribe some to you

Ragnor
08-05-2017, 03:24 AM
I'm 24 and my PCP prescribes me 300mg wk Test Cyp, don't use or need that much but you have to manipulate the System. You want on TRT run test prop for 3 weeks stop and at the 10th day of stopping have them pull Bloods. You will be in single digits on Free Testosterone than you get a script. They can Test for AAS but no Blood, hair whatever they do will show ester.

VIKING KING

auswest
08-05-2017, 03:31 AM
Hey brothers. I was wondering if there are any brothers on here that are on TRT and reside in Oregon. Because I need help finding a good endocrinologist that will give me a TRT prescription and go through my insurance. I am 23 and have test levels of between 300-350ng/dl and I feel this is far too low for my age as it is the equivalent of a ~70 year old mans average test levels or so I have read. I experience low energy levels, low libido, no morning wood, periodically softer than normal erections, insomnia, issues with concentration, irritability, high bf% even though I weight train 6 days a week and stay at 2000 calories a day. I can't find a doctor or endocrinologist that will take it seriously because of my age. My current endocrinologist discovered I had hypothyroidism. They wouldn't give me anything but t4 which didn't alleviate any of my symptoms and so I pushed him about my test levels and he acknowledges that my test levels are lower on the "healthy" spectrum i.e. the standard 250-1200ng/dl range, but doesn't think that 300-350ng/dl is low enough for TRT. He slipped up and said that if my levels were this low when I am 40 he will prescribe me TRT. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.2000c a day and train 6 days a week?

Thinking outside the box a bit, but have you tried eating more calories (especially the addition of EFA's) and cut the training back to 3-4 days a week?

Overtraining and poor diet and lack of healthy fats can defferntly cause your issues...

HorseChoker
08-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Thanks for all the replies brothers. Korsaire why are my test levels not considered low? Ragnor I'm assuming I should follow your advice, but with a new endocrinologist and/or urologist? Thanks everyone it all helps.

G160
08-05-2017, 03:37 AM
I'm 24 and my PCP prescribes me 300mg wk Test Cyp, don't use or need that much but you have to manipulate the System. You want on TRT run test prop for 3 weeks stop and at the 10th day of stopping have them pull Bloods. You will be in single digits on Free Testosterone than you get a script. They can Test for AAS but no Blood, hair whatever they do will show ester.

VIKING KING(Notes taken)Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

POA
08-05-2017, 03:41 AM
Paying out of pocket for TRT can be expensive if insurance doesn't pick it up. You can prob get away with it for around $50 a month with a good sponsor. Can't even get basic cable for that anymore.

Ive never heard of people being drug tested for academic scholarships. But if they are, I assume it's a basic 10 panel drug test. I doubt they'd be testing anybody for gear.

HorseChoker
08-05-2017, 04:16 AM
Auswest thanks for the reply brother. I am trying to lose weight that's why my calories are so low. I've had good results thus far thanks to the t3 and test e. Before resulting to using these compounds I tried calorie restriction alone and gained weight. I tried a logged 1700 calorie a day diet per my docs request and lost no weight. I kept track of my slip ups as well. I lost no weight that's when he took me serious and tested my thyroid and found out I had hypothyroidism and thought that the mess would help. The t4 made me gain weight and I stopped taking it and fell back to 253 from 265. I already dong eat a lot. I just want to get down to 10-15% bf and then build more muscle.

HorseChoker
08-05-2017, 04:20 AM
POA thanks for the reply brother. Well now you have heard about it. Now they may be bluffing, but I'm not taking the chance. If I can't get a prescription I'll just stick to summer cycles. Thanks for the reply again brother.

korsaire
08-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks for all the replies brothers. Korsaire why are my test levels not considered low? Ragnor I'm assuming I should follow your advice, but with a new endocrinologist and/or urologist? Thanks everyone it all helps.

because you are in what the medical field consider normal range if the doctor prescribe you something for being in the normal range he can have trouble so its the reason he dont want to treat you because your in the normal range and like POA said i dont think they test for steroid. anyway goodluck my friends in they end the decision is your

Fancycat69
08-05-2017, 04:22 PM

Drink booze the night before and that can lower it as well.

Also, if location is an issue look up titan medical center. They are a trt clinic that ships the medication to you. You just have to do an online consultation. You don't need to go to the office at all. Good luck

Fancycat69
08-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Also, if you are dosing your test correctly, you still shouldn't be busted for taking test on your own. If you do low dosages but still keep yourself in the high natural ranges you will not be busted. If you're taking so much that it is at a super physiological level then you have a problem. That is risky tho

HorseChoker
08-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Korsaire thank you brother I appreciate your continued contribution to the thread. Thank you for clarifying it for me.

Fancycat69 thank you for your continued contributions to this thread brother. Is titan medical center legit? As in they will go through my insurance, get me a valid prescription, and issue true pharma grade test e/c? I appreciate the info either way brother. You've helped me and anyone else who takes the time to read this thread.

korsaire
08-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Korsaire thank you brother I appreciate your continued contribution to the thread. Thank you for clarifying it for me.

Fancycat69 thank you for your continued contributions to this thread brother. Is titan medical center legit? As in they will go through my insurance, get me a valid prescription, and issue true pharma grade test e/c? I appreciate the info either way brother. You've helped me and anyone else who takes the time to read this thread.

no prob my friends