PDA

View Full Version : Updated pic and new plan...

Boombalaty
08-05-2017, 04:08 AM
Here is a pic from the gym today. I have decided after 2.5 weeks the keto diet is just not for me. I just dont feel "right", my recovery has suffered alot and I feel like I have lost some intensity in the gym. I am going to go back to carb cycling and keeping carbs centered around my workouts. Also getting back to consistent cardio. I am really anxious to start another blast after 8 or 9 weeks of cruising at 200mg/wk but I may still wait a bit to lean out a bit more. Planning on something like 750 test, 400eq/wk and 50 mg proviron daily. Id like to add an oral kicker but that all depends on funds....we shall see...15547

Judgmentalist
08-05-2017, 04:37 AM
Good for you. IMO the Keto fad diet is absolute balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boombalaty
08-05-2017, 05:19 AM
definitely not for me lol. I know what I need to do to hit my goal....just gotta quit being lazy and do it!!
Good for you. IMO the Keto fad diet is absolute balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormwheather
08-05-2017, 07:55 AM
The keto diet if done properly-no cheating on this is very powerfull. But first your body need around a month to fully switch back to ketosis - we were Born and lived the first months of our lives on pure ketosis nothing alien to us. So after years of carbs and insulin abuse your body will need time to switch back, and its hard to do, some people got flu get ill for couple of days, i did as well it wasnt Flu but fever felt unwell etc. First after a month you will be able to see results.

Electromass
08-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Here is a pic from the gym today. I have decided after 2.5 weeks the keto diet is just not for me. I just dont feel "right", my recovery has suffered alot and I feel like I have lost some intensity in the gym. I am going to go back to carb cycling and keeping carbs centered around my workouts. Also getting back to consistent cardio. I am really anxious to start another blast after 8 or 9 weeks of cruising at 200mg/wk but I may still wait a bit to lean out a bit more. Planning on something like 750 test, 400eq/wk and 50 mg proviron daily. Id like to add an oral kicker but that all depends on funds....we shall see...15547
I think I remember seeing a much fluffier fisherman when you first joined bop.
I also know that on average, it takes the human body at least 30 days to adjust to things, so I don't think you're giving the keto diet a fair shake. I get that it's making you feel like shit, but to me it just means that it's working.

Boombalaty
08-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Very possible i didn't give my body long enough to adjust. I will prob try it againbut for now i think i can get lean as i need to without it. Thanks fellas.

Boombalaty
08-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Very possible i didn't give my body long enough to adjust. I will prob try it againbut for now i think i can get lean as i need to without it. Thanks fellas.

Fast Willie from Philly
08-05-2017, 01:56 PM
SEXY ASS BEAST!

Aintstrongyet
08-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Mad gains boombalaty

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk